Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 2010
Kosar Wrote:No...but I have a boy on the team.

Ah, I heard you were a coach. What position your boy play?
Dawg days! Wrote:Ah, I heard you were a coach. What position your boy play?
Nah, I think the only GC coach on here is Coupon21. My boy plays O and D line.
Kosar Wrote:A much improved an experienced Greenup team should give them a pretty good fight for the district. GC returns all of the D and O lineman.

ya they did a good job last year against lawrence county scoring once and held the dawgs to 52 points wooo great o and d line
:flame:
SolidOxygen Wrote:ya they did a good job last year against lawrence county scoring once and held the dawgs to 52 points wooo great o and d line
:flame:
I'll put this in my back pocket to bring back out after this seasons game.
I don't know why anyone would slam Hayden. He did a good job last year considering it was his first year under center. I'm excited about watching him over the next 2 years. LC has plenty of talent at every position excluding the line. I'm not saying they don't have talent on the line because I don't know. We will see how the new guys do on the LC line. I'm hopeful that LC has some good Freshmen and Sophomore talent on the line. Next year will be Bell County's year. LC has virtually no chance of winning the region. If LC can use next year as a stepping stone toward the following year, I can see a possible regional championship in the future. I see a solid year next year though. Should make for some good district games.
I attended a track meet last night in South Point Ohio. Lawrence County was one of the teams partcipating. They were very good. If this is any indication of thier football, they will be very good this fall. Their kids really competed hard and were very well mannered, a credit to thier school.
what are some of the forty times o backs and d backs? LC??
I did hear that Hunter ran a 4.5 40 and Wade Skaggs ran a 4.68 40 for a LB. I also heard Wade and Hunter is receiving lots of college letters.

Wade OU, WKY, EKU, Navy, Penn, and some more that where Northern schools.
Wade Skaggs and Blake Schaeffer will be two of the best LB's in east Ky. Those guys are smart and extremely physical.
Blake Bradley And Turner Obrian have gotten numerous letters as well. bet they have a heck of a season. Both these kids look pretty quick.
Why did LC cancel the weight meet this Saturday?
If I remember right Carter did not play but a few plays against LC last year. How many yards did the other backs rush for in that game?
I understand LC is going to EKU for team camp. Are any players going to individual camps? I know one player is going to 2 position camps and a week long wrestling camp.
Whats the update for LC? How many kids do they have out?? Any new faces??
Ttt
dawgbyte02 Wrote:I understand LC is going to EKU for team camp. Are any players going to individual camps? I know one player is going to 2 position camps and a week long wrestling camp.

A few of the lineman are going to camp in June
Coupon21 Wrote:I'll put this in my back pocket to bring back out after this seasons game.

make sure you dont onsides kick it again cause i run it back again for 6 boiiiiii
smart move:Clap:

:HitWall:
What does everyone think about the upcoming football season. This question is for anyone. I had ask batbuff but that was shot down but anybody could have replied. Get is trouble on here even with the best intentions.
Ttt
catwoman Wrote:What does everyone think about the upcoming football season. This question is for anyone. I had ask batbuff but that was shot down but anybody could have replied. Get is trouble on here even with the best intentions.
I think LC is the team to beat. The O & D lines are extremely well coached and very physical. This is where it all starts and ends. Greenup may be more competitive this year as they are well coached by a former LC player that knows football. Rowan has some athletes but I think are weak in line play. Boyd and East Carter will have an uphill battle.
Last season I watched the LC vs. Sheldon Clark game; It was a hard fought battle, with LC beating SC. With the coaching and the players returning, I think that LC will do very well in 2010.
paulcssi Wrote:Last season I watched the LC vs. Sheldon Clark game; It was a hard fought battle, with LC beating SC. With the coaching and the players returning, I think that LC will do very well in 2010.

I think that game really set the tone for the rest of the season.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Wade Skaggs and Blake Schaeffer will be two of the best LB's in east Ky. Those guys are smart and extremely physical.

I heard Skaggs was leaving because of basketball.
LClion4life Wrote:I heard Skaggs was leaving because of basketball.
Time will tell.
Any news on scrimmage dates and locations??
Has Skaggs transferred schools and will he be playing football? Any info?
Yes Skaggs has transferred to Johnson Central and will no longer be playing football
Is he playing football at JC?
LClion4life Wrote:I heard Skaggs was leaving because of basketball.

Doesn't anyone find this odd? This isn't the only kid I have seen mentioned on here moving because of a sport instead of moving cause their dad or mom got a new job.
so skaggs has for sure moved? elliot or jc?