Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Party of No Ideas But "No" as as Answer
I have no answer for why the Democrats have no sense of understanding that Government does not need to have their hands into private industry process.

I have no answer for why Democrats are career politicians that have never known what it takes to truly run a lean and profitable business entity.

I have no answer for why Democrats only answer is "They will see what is in the Heatlhcare Bill when they vote for it".

I have no answer for Democrats!
Stardust Wrote:I have no answer for why the Democrats have no sense of understanding that Government does not need to have their hands into private industry process.

I have no answer for why Democrats are career politicians that have never known what it takes to truly run a lean and profitable business entity.

I have no answer for why Democrats only answer is "They will see what is in the Heatlhcare Bill when they vote for it".

I have no answer for Democrats!

Without moderate regulation, greed allows the large to smash the small.
Republicans were in power for six years... they cut taxes (mostly for upper incomers) and continued to spend. You don't want an answer.
Without healtcare reform, sick folks will get dropped, the working poor and squeezed middle will continue to go without healthcare, go bankrupt in the face of medical bills, or die prematurely for lack of affordable care. You don't want an answer... like the rest of the Flirty Pary, you just want some knuckleheaded, juvenile reassurance that your self-rigtheousness is justified. You don't want an answer.
^ My taxes got cut. I'm not considered "wealthy". I'm also a small business owner, and my taxes were reduced. So, the play that only the wealthy was taken care of is pure and unadulterated lies that those on the left continue to spew with absolutely no validity to their claims.

My taxes this year as a business owner will climb steeply and will not be comparable to what affects that the economy is doing to small business. The uninformed continue to make up claims that are completely ignorant of what is REAL!
Stardust Wrote:^ My taxes got cut. I'm not considered "wealthy". I'm also a small business owner, and my taxes were reduced. So, the play that only the wealthy was taken care of is pure and unadulterated lies that those on the left continue to spew with absolutely no validity to their claims.

My taxes this year as a business owner will climb steeply and will not be comparable to what affects that the economy is doing to small business. The uninformed continue to make up claims that are completely ignorant of what is REAL!

Please check relative tax cuts as a percentage when compared to actual income...you will find that the wealthy did "extra" good... in a sort of reverse progressive taxation. "Pure and unadulterated lies?" Check the percentages, plus respond to what is actually said, not what you would like to respond to in order to reinforce your own particular worldview.
^ I don't have to, I'm a Republican!
thecavemaster Wrote:Please check relative tax cuts as a percentage when compared to actual income...you will find that the wealthy did "extra" good... in a sort of reverse progressive taxation. "Pure and unadulterated lies?" Check the percentages, plus respond to what is actually said, not what you would like to respond to in order to reinforce your own particular worldview.

And you know any of this, how? Just what makes you an expert on any of this? Did Nancy Pelosi tell you? Perhaps Harry Reid? Perhaps the supreme idiot himself?

You have proven time and time and time again that when it comes to either business matters or anything involving a financial process, you are about as dumb as a rock. You again, dont have the first clue as to what you are talking about. Ironic that you bring up the term, knucklehead!!
thecavemaster Wrote:Without moderate regulation, greed allows the large to smash the small.
Republicans were in power for six years... they cut taxes (mostly for upper incomers) and continued to spend. You don't want an answer.
Without healtcare reform, sick folks will get dropped, the working poor and squeezed middle will continue to go without healthcare, go bankrupt in the face of medical bills, or die prematurely for lack of affordable care. You don't want an answer... like the rest of the Flirty Pary, you just want some knuckleheaded, juvenile reassurance that your self-rigtheousness is justified. You don't want an answer.

I dont guess you caught Obama's doctor cousin's interview this morning, I take? While Mr. Wolfe stated that as a family member he could not be more proud in what his cousin had accomplished, he was also very vocal and blunt to the point, in that his health care ideas for America were way out in left field and that his health care reform policy would be a complete disaster for this country.

But then again, I guess you dont want to hear that either.
thecavemaster Wrote:Please check relative tax cuts as a percentage when compared to actual income...you will find that the wealthy did "extra" good... in a sort of reverse progressive taxation. "Pure and unadulterated lies?" Check the percentages, plus respond to what is actually said, not what you would like to respond to in order to reinforce your own particular worldview.

Whoaaa here now!!!!

And you honestly have the nerve to tell somebody else something like that?:yikes:

That's about the biggest laugher I think I've ever heard on here.:Clap::Clap:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Whoaaa here now!!!!

And you honestly have the nerve to tell somebody else something like that?:yikes:

That's about the biggest laugher I think I've ever heard on here.:Clap::Clap:

Kemba, are you riding Tonto? I respond. You just don't like my responses, and in your world, that means I don't respond. Interesting mental resedential you inhabit there.
thecavemaster Wrote:Kemba, are you riding Tonto? I respond. You just don't like my responses, and in your world, that means I don't respond. Interesting mental resedential you inhabit there.

Uh huh, and you think your kidding whom? Only yourself, my dear friend.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Uh huh, and you think your kidding whom? Only yourself, my dear friend.

Dearest Kemba, as Paul Simon said, "Who do, who do, who do you think you're foolin'?"
thecavemaster Wrote:Dearest Kemba, as Paul Simon said, "Who do, who do, who do you think you're foolin'?"

?

Paul also said some goofy stuff about Kodachrome. What does not only that, but whatever you just said have to do with anything?

I have to question the relevance of an answer that "AGAIN" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Looks like you've finally went off the deep end.:yikes::yikes:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:?

Paul also said some goofy stuff about Kodachrome. What does not only that, but whatever you just said have to do with anything?

I have to question the relevance of an answer that "AGAIN" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Looks like you've finally went off the deep end.:yikes::yikes:
Kemba, Kemba: you're the one who thinks we can afford to fight two wars, build all kinds of weapon systems to keep us "safe," but we can't afford to have a healthcare system that provides decent and affordable care to the working poor and squeezed middle. It's only in Bizarro World that you're sane. Your own religion, if understood by its own adherents, would label you off your self-righteous rocker.
thecavemaster Wrote:Kemba, Kemba: you're the one who thinks we can afford to fight two wars, build all kinds of weapon systems to keep us "safe," but we can't afford to have a healthcare system that provides decent and affordable care to the working poor and squeezed middle. It's only in Bizarro World that you're sane. Your own religion, if understood by its own adherents, would label you off your self-righteous rocker.

What In Blue Blazes Are You Talking About?
What does anything that I previous said (or did not say) about any topic have to do with this meaningless present tense rambling that you are going on with right now? Where are you coming up with some of this stuff? None of the topics that you are going off on are even being discussed right now. Besides, I dont remember even saying some of those words that you are putting in my mouth to begin with. Heck, I may hold some of those beliefs and then again I may not, but at least give me the chance to say them before you credit me with them.

Man, you are one way out there cat!!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What In Blue Blazes Are You Talking About? What does anything that I previous said (or did not say) about any topic have to do with this meaningless present tense rambling that you are going on with right now? Where are you coming up with some of this stuff? None of the topics that you are going off on are even being discussed right now. Besides, I dont remember even saying some of those words that you are putting in my mouth to begin with. Heck, I may hold some of those beliefs and then again I may not, but at least give me the chance to say them before you credit me with them.

Man, you are one way out there cat!!!

Kemba... you supported the Iraq War. You've said so. You supported the forray into Afghanistan. You've said it. You suggest that healthcare reform, real reform, not the namby pampy crap the right wing flirt Masters put out there, is so expensive we can't afford it. Then, you scream and drool when someone connects the dots you've drawn. Come on, Man. You live in Bizarro World, and thus call upside down that which is right side up.
The bare footed dude says, "Blessed are the poor, those who weep, those who suffer..."

Kemba says, "Hey, man, you're one way out dude. You're off the deep end."
thecavemaster Wrote:Kemba... you supported the Iraq War. You've said so. You supported the forray into Afghanistan. You've said it. You suggest that healthcare reform, real reform, not the namby pampy crap the right wing flirt Masters put out there, is so expensive we can't afford it. Then, you scream and drool when someone connects the dots you've drawn. Come on, Man. You live in Bizarro World, and thus call upside down that which is right side up.

You are a complete IDIOT. Like I said earlier, anything I may have said, may not have said, has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.

I further my assertion that you are a complete idiot in that you have no idea if what being presented is a real health care reform or not because there is not one person in the congress that actually nows whats in the health care reform package to begin with. As a devoted follower of Queen Pelosi, I guess you are fine with, "You'll have to vote for the bill, to know what's in the bill". Yet there is still no formal bill as to vote for yet.If this bill is so great, how come it's secret content. Funding abortion with tax dollars, Yeah that's real heathcare reform, aint it? What exactly entails in the "mamby pamby" content being proposed as well? Give us the details here you moron.
thecavemaster Wrote:The bare footed dude says, "Blessed are the poor, those who weep, those who suffer..."

Kemba says, "Hey, man, you're one way out dude. You're off the deep end."

Oh, so now you think of yourself as being Jesus?

There's these places that have rubber rooms, built especially for guys just like you.:yikes:
thecavemaster Wrote:Kemba... you supported the Iraq War. You've said so. You supported the forray into Afghanistan. You've said it. You suggest that healthcare reform, real reform, not the namby pampy crap the right wing flirt Masters put out there, is so expensive we can't afford it. Then, you scream and drool when someone connects the dots you've drawn. Come on, Man. You live in Bizarro World, and thus call upside down that which is right side up.
And by the way, evidently your president must support both causes, as we are still in Iraq, and he has just sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And you know any of this, how? Just what makes you an expert on any of this? Did Nancy Pelosi tell you? Perhaps Harry Reid? Perhaps the supreme idiot himself?

You have proven time and time and time again that when it comes to either business matters or anything involving a financial process, you are about as dumb as a rock. You again, dont have the first clue as to what you are talking about. Ironic that you bring up the term, knucklehead!!

You didn't respond to this though did you?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I dont guess you caught Obama's doctor cousin's interview this morning, I take? While Mr. Wolfe stated that as a family member he could not be more proud in what his cousin had accomplished, he was also very vocal and blunt to the point, in that his health care ideas for America were way out in left field and that his health care reform policy would be a complete disaster for this country.

But then again, I guess you dont want to hear that either.
Why no response to this as well?

Oh yeah, you respond alright!!!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh, so now you think of yourself as being Jesus?

There's these places that have rubber rooms, built especially for guys just like you.:yikes:

Pretty literal minded there of you, Kemba. I think jesus (not me) said that whole spiel about "Blesssed are the poor" and all that... in fact, I think he said the whole gospel was for the poor. But, whatever you need, brother.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Why no response to this as well?

Oh yeah, you respond alright!!!!

Frankly, Kemba, I don't give a darn. If ensuring that all Americans have access to decent and affordable healthcare is a threat to capitalism, then we've said all that needs to be said. Haven't we? You believe free markets, apparently, matter more than people under the guise of suggesting that, somehow, your idea of capitalism actually serves the best interests of people, even as "the Beast" exploits workers, damages the environment, floods the world with weapons and bombs. Yeah, yeah, I'm the "rubber room" and your Sammy Sane with all your self-righteous picture hanging.
By the way, I also don't give a flip about who proposes healthcare reform, Pelosi or Pluto, as long as all Americans have access to decent and affordable healthcare, especially the working poor and the squeezed middle. For one who touts simplicity all the time, I wouldn't think Kemba would argue one needed a PH.D in accounting to hold that view.
thecavemaster Wrote:By the way, I also don't give a flip about who proposes healthcare reform, Pelosi or Pluto, as long as all Americans have access to decent and affordable healthcare, especially the working poor and the squeezed middle. For one who touts simplicity all the time, I wouldn't think Kemba would argue one needed a PH.D in accounting to hold that view.

Just who do you think the squeezed middle class is? I AM THE SQUEEZED MIDDLE CLASS, you moron. And on the lower end of it too, I might add. Yeah, it's guys like me who will be paying to keep up lazy and honery sleeze bags like yourself. And quite frankly I am tired of working my tail off so you can have it better than I do.
thecavemaster Wrote:Frankly, Kemba, I don't give a darn. If ensuring that all Americans have access to decent and affordable healthcare is a threat to capitalism, then we've said all that needs to be said. Haven't we? You believe free markets, apparently, matter more than people under the guise of suggesting that, somehow, your idea of capitalism actually serves the best interests of people, even as "the Beast" exploits workers, damages the environment, floods the world with weapons and bombs. Yeah, yeah, I'm the "rubber room" and your Sammy Sane with all your self-righteous picture hanging.

No, you either answer the questions or shut up with this "I answer, you just dont like the answers" crap. And try one time to answer a question without all of this "Paul Simon" type meaningless crap. You have to resort to that childishness because you cant respond with anything that makes any sense though, can you?

No doubt in the same ward and sharing a room with Lynn Samuels. That's just about your speed.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And by the way, evidently your president must support both causes, as we are still in Iraq, and he has just sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan.

What no reply?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You are a complete IDIOT. Like I said earlier, anything I may have said, may not have said, has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.

I further my assertion that you are a complete idiot in that you have no idea if what being presented is a real health care reform or not because there is not one person in the congress that actually nows whats in the health care reform package to begin with. As a devoted follower of Queen Pelosi, I guess you are fine with, "You'll have to vote for the bill, to know what's in the bill". Yet there is still no formal bill as to vote for yet.If this bill is so great, how come it's secret content. Funding abortion with tax dollars, Yeah that's real heathcare reform, aint it? What exactly entails in the "mamby pamby" content being proposed as well? Give us the details here you moron.

How about it?
thecavemaster Wrote:Frankly, Kemba, I don't give a darn. If ensuring that all Americans have access to decent and affordable healthcare is a threat to capitalism, then we've said all that needs to be said. Haven't we? You believe free markets, apparently, matter more than people under the guise of suggesting that, somehow, your idea of capitalism actually serves the best interests of people, even as "the Beast" exploits workers, damages the environment, floods the world with weapons and bombs. Yeah, yeah, I'm the "rubber room" and your Sammy Sane with all your self-righteous picture hanging.
And I'll just let you in on another secret there my totaly ignorant friend. Without that institution that you refer to as being the "Beast", there are no workers. The wheels will NOT turn, period. I know that you are not even remotely capable of understanding that process out all by your lonesome, but that's how things really do work. So, now you can brag to all your worthless friends, that you now have seen the light. lol. However, I'm still doubting you will have a true comprehension of these facts, and most likely dont really care, you, just one of a multitude standing there with a hand stuck out, crying "where's mine, where's mine"!!!..
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And I'll just let you in on another secret there my totaly ignorant friend. Without that institution that you refer to as being the "Beast", there are no workers. The wheels will NOT turn, period. I know that you are not even remotely capable of understanding that process out all by your lonesome, but that's how things really do work. So, now you can brag to all your worthless friends, that you now have seen the light. lol. However, I'm still doubting you will have a true comprehension of these facts, and most likely dont really care, you, just one of a multitude standing there with a hand stuck out, crying "where's mine, where's mine"!!!..

Weighted scales, Kemba, weighted scales... read the "Book" you claim to deacon around about at First Church. How naked go the sometimes nude, Kemba, and that's totally the fact. Do you understand I'm not talking about the local grocer? The local concrete company owner? For instance, I am talking about children spending 18 hours in diamond mines. I am talking about clear cutting the rain forest for paper towels. I am talking about cutting fins off sharks and throwing the rest to sink to the bottom so that affluent Japanese can have a little soup. Surely you're being purposely obtuse? willfully ignorant? a horse's backside?