Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron To Miami!
I'm gonna revamp this -- The Miami Heat are the third or fourth best team in the East, fifth in the NBA.

Why? Depth. By the time they reach the playoffs all the minutes LeQuitter, D-Wade, and Bosh will have logged due to no bench will bite them on the rear. Not to mention, D-Wade is somewhat injury prone. He goes down, you've got LePippen, Bosh, and 3 scrubs starting a team who would be no better the Cavaliers of years past.

And it really ****ed me off how arrogant LeBenedict was at the Heat's little party... and especially saying "It feels right in this jersey." We're gonna win 7, 8 championships. You should, you're the Yankees of basketball right now! Go ask Kobe, Jordan, Magic, and Bird how many times they had to run off to an all star team to win their championships. He made me mad talking about how they'd win with Riley at PG he'd just throw it up there "we'll go get it."

Shut up, man. I never realized how cocky this guy is until he's not wearing my teams jersey. As far as Wildcat saying D-Wade's the best in the NBA, I'm not sure. He is a really good scorer, but, He who's name shall not be spoken by Cavs fan is a freak of an athlete. However, I'd like to smack the taste out Bosh's mouth. His new found arrogance is annoying! He only accomplished what he did in Toronto because he was the only player they had, I can't wait til Dwight Howard goes up hard and knocks the arrogance out of his goofy looking face. I can't stand Bosh!
Im a miami heat homer now! My 2 favorite players on the same team! and a great big guy?? I cant go wrong with them! Kobe fans get ready cause you are going to cry for about 6 years straight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
PC_You_Know Wrote:I will guarantee this, if the Heat and Lakers play in the finals, Kobe Bryant will guard Mario Chalmers.

haha this is great. i love it. hahaha. kobe can't look bad. thats why he always guards the worst player. i wish scalabrine would have got in during the finals, cause i would bet my life kobe would have been guarding him. haha.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I'm gonna revamp this -- The Miami Heat are the third or fourth best team in the East, fifth in the NBA.

Why? Depth. By the time they reach the playoffs all the minutes LeQuitter, D-Wade, and Bosh will have logged due to no bench will bite them on the rear. Not to mention, D-Wade is somewhat injury prone. He goes down, you've got LePippen, Bosh, and 3 scrubs starting a team who would be no better the Cavaliers of years past.

And it really ****ed me off how arrogant LeBenedict was at the Heat's little party... and especially saying "It feels right in this jersey." We're gonna win 7, 8 championships. You should, you're the Yankees of basketball right now! Go ask Kobe, Jordan, Magic, and Bird how many times they had to run off to an all star team to win their championships. He made me mad talking about how they'd win with Riley at PG he'd just throw it up there "we'll go get it."

Shut up, man. I never realized how cocky this guy is until he's not wearing my teams jersey. As far as Wildcat saying D-Wade's the best in the NBA, I'm not sure. He is a really good scorer, but, He who's name shall not be spoken by Cavs fan is a freak of an athlete. However, I'd like to smack the taste out Bosh's mouth. His new found arrogance is annoying! He only accomplished what he did in Toronto because he was the only player they had, I can't wait til Dwight Howard goes up hard and knocks the arrogance out of his goofy looking face. I can't stand Bosh!

You're right, because they brought the players to them. we all seen what happened during the years Kobe had the crappy teams with starters like Luke Walton and Kwame Brown. he did nothing, and thats it. because he needs players. one all-star cant win a title. he needs good players. and thats exactly what lebron is doing. and you can set and knock him for that. every human on earth would jump on a chance to better themselves. people just dont think much. its rediculous.
the one question i have is can they all co-exsit? in pressure situations and or clutch situations they both Namely James and Wade both will be wanting the ball in there hands and that just won't work because there is only one ball! if they can't co-exsit then the Heat could come crumbling down
Belfry0304 Wrote:I'm gonna revamp this -- The Miami Heat are the third or fourth best team in the East, fifth in the NBA.

:Thumbs:
Trust me Gilbert put the best pieces POSSIBLE around LeBron. There's no reason he shouldn't have at least won the East a few more times, especially this year.
All of you are wrong. The Knicks is gonna kill it. Andy Rautins 4 life :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Wade,Kobe,Bosh,Lebron,Gasol, all wish they was as ballin as Rautins. IMO

I tried to tell you all so many times.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I will guarantee this, if the Heat and Lakers play in the finals, Kobe Bryant will guard Mario Chalmers.

Why put your best player on someone who can get him into foul trouble?

Think about it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Why put your best player on someone who can get him into foul trouble?

Think about it.

Jordan always guarded one of the best players on the opposing team, not the easiest. Kobe makes the all defensive team by picking on someone, Jordan did it by making someone work for their points, and LeBron does the same thing. LeBron doesn't shy away, why does Kobe? Foul trouble? What a weak freaking excuse.

You realize at one point, I would say Kobe's Lakers team, but it was Shaq's...their team consisted of Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Fisher Shaq, and Kobe right?

Kobe has never ran away to an all-star team, he just has all the stars brought in to make him look good. And to reiterate greenstuff, what did Kobe do when he wasn't surrounded by another amazing player? He missed the freaking playoffs and was knocked out in the first round. LeBron CARRIED a team to the finals. You people really talk Kobe up too much.

Look at the team LeBron took to the finals:
Shannon Brown, Daniel Gibson, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Damon Jones, Dwayne Jones, Donyell Marshall, Ira Newble, Sasha Pavlovic, Scot Pollard, Eric Snow, Anderson Varejao, and David Wesley

Wow, that sure looks like a star studded lineup such as Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, and Derrick Fisher. Not even close. Kobe needs other players on his team who can dominate, ala Shaq and Gasol.

What amazing player has LeBron played with?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Jordan always guarded one of the best players on the opposing team, not the easiest. Kobe makes the all defensive team by picking on someone, Jordan did it by making someone work for their points, and LeBron does the same thing. LeBron doesn't shy away, why does Kobe? Foul trouble? What a weak freaking excuse.

You are a Duke fan, which I hate you for. Smile But I love you for this post. Big Grin
PC_You_Know Wrote:Jordan always guarded one of the best players on the opposing team, not the easiest. Kobe makes the all defensive team by picking on someone, Jordan did it by making someone work for their points, and LeBron does the same thing. LeBron doesn't shy away, why does Kobe? Foul trouble? What a weak freaking excuse.

I'm not making an excuse - it's the truth.

Anytime players get into foul trouble they're either taken out of the game or put on someone else, right?

And when does Kobe shy away from guarding anyone? It's called a strategy and every team always has players guard off-position. LeBron does it, MJ did, Magic did it, Bird did it.

Not an excuse, it's basketball.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You realize at one point, I would say Kobe's Lakers team, but it was Shaq's...their team consisted of Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Fisher Shaq, and Kobe right?

Kobe has never ran away to an all-star team, he just has all the stars brought in to make him look good. And to reiterate greenstuff, what did Kobe do when he wasn't surrounded by another amazing player? He missed the freaking playoffs and was knocked out in the first round. LeBron CARRIED a team to the finals. You people really talk Kobe up too much.

Look at the team LeBron took to the finals:
Shannon Brown, Daniel Gibson, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Damon Jones, Dwayne Jones, Donyell Marshall, Ira Newble, Sasha Pavlovic, Scot Pollard, Eric Snow, Anderson Varejao, and David Wesley

Wow, that sure looks like a star studded lineup such as Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, and Derrick Fisher. Not even close. Kobe needs other players on his team who can dominate, ala Shaq and Gasol.

What amazing player has LeBron played with?

LeBron hasn't played with near as much talent Kobe has in his career, but LeBron has played with some good players and some really good role players, like this past season when he give up in the playoffs.

Also, the year that the Cavs went to the finals, what team in the east was worth a cent? The beat up old Pistons? The Cavs were swept when they actually played a team. Didn't a team from the east make the playoffs with a losing record that season also?

Fact is, yeah, Kobe has always been surrounded with some great players around him, but the Kobe haters are acting like Kobe hasn't done anything to deserve what he's accomplished. He's scored 81 points, knocked down the game winning shot over a dozen times, and he's made game winning plays without scoring. Also, Kobe didn't come into this league as the #1 pick - it took Kobe two years to get into the Lakers starting line-up and it wasn't too long before he turned into an NBA legend.

I'm not doubting that LeBron will ever win a NBA championship or become the best player in league history, but as of right now, the NBA championship belongs to Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers. Anyone who thinks that the Heat will walk right through the Celtics, Bulls and Magic this season is crazy! They'll have to earn it and I honestly don't see them meeting expectations this upcoming season, but they're day will probably come.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:LeBron hasn't played with near as much talent Kobe has in his career, but LeBron has played with some good players and some really good role players, like this past season when he give up in the playoffs.

Also, the year that the Cavs went to the finals, what team in the east was worth a cent? The beat up old Pistons? The Cavs were swept when they actually played a team. Didn't a team from the east make the playoffs with a losing record that season also?

Fact is, yeah, Kobe has always been surrounded with some great players around him, but the Kobe haters are acting like Kobe hasn't done anything to deserve what he's accomplished. He's scored 81 points, knocked down the game winning shot over a dozen times, and he's made game winning plays without scoring. Also, Kobe didn't come into this league as the #1 pick - it took Kobe two years to get into the Lakers starting line-up and it wasn't too long before he turned into an NBA legend.

I'm not doubting that LeBron will ever win a NBA championship or become the best player in league history, but as of right now, the NBA championship belongs to Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers. Anyone who thinks that the Heat will walk right through the Celtics, Bulls and Magic this season is crazy! They'll have to earn it and I honestly don't see them meeting expectations this upcoming season, but they're day will probably come.

My favorite part about your post is what you left out. Where are your excuses for Kobe missing the playoffs without an Elite post player and getting knocked out in the first round another year?
theVILLE Wrote:Im a miami heat homer now! My 2 favorite players on the same team! and a great big guy?? I cant go wrong with them! Kobe fans get ready cause you are going to cry for about 6 years straight

:lmao:
PC_You_Know Wrote:My favorite part about your post is what you left out. Where are your excuses for Kobe missing the playoffs without an Elite post player and getting knocked out in the first round another year?

The only other player on the '04-05 team worth a crap was Lamar Odom. He and Kobe in no way shape or form could have taken the Lakers to the playoffs with the team they had or the level of experience either had with one another. Not even Lebron himself could have gotten that Laker team to the playoffs. But it's mostly because the previous season they had lost Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Shaquille O'Neal, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, etc. to free agency, trade, or retirement. Plus the west had the Spurs, Suns, Mavs and Rockets. Those teams where loaded have a decade ago.

They however did make the playoffs in the '05-06 season, but Kobe had to averaging 35 ppg, 5 rpg, and 5 apg in 41 minutes per game just to get them there.

Say Lebron gets drafted into the west to the Clippers or something, how many playoffs does that team hypothetically goto in Lebron's first 7 seasons?

The east didn't begin getting competitive (team-for-team) with the west up until the past 2-3 seasons, you know when the Cavs had the best record in the league and still couldn't back it up.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The only other player on the '04-05 team worth a crap was Lamar Odom. He and Kobe in no way shape or form could have taken the Lakers to the playoffs with the team they had or the level of experience either had with one another. Not even Lebron himself could have gotten that Laker team to the playoffs. But it's mostly because the previous season they had lost Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Shaquille O'Neal, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, etc. to free agency, trade, or retirement. Plus the west had the Spurs, Suns, Mavs and Rockets. Those teams where loaded have a decade ago.

They however did make the playoffs in the '05-06 season, but Kobe had to averaging 35 ppg, 5 rpg, and 5 apg in 41 minutes per game just to get them there.

Say Lebron gets drafted into the west to the Clippers or something, how many playoffs does that team hypothetically goto in Lebron's first 7 seasons?

The east didn't begin getting competitive (team-for-team) with the west up until the past 2-3 seasons, you know when the Cavs had the best record in the league and still couldn't back it up.

The Clippers won 10 more games in 2002 than the Cavs did. By numbers LeBron would have been put in a better situation by going to the Clippers.

LeBron has two MVP's to show for those seasons, how many MVP's does Kobe have? Because we all know that's the true testament of how good a player is.
PC_You_Know Wrote:The Clippers won 10 more games in 2002 than the Cavs did. By numbers LeBron would have been put in a better situation by going to the Clippers.

LeBron has two MVP's to show for those seasons, how many MVP's does Kobe have? Because we all know that's the true testament of how good a player is.

Wait a minute, your the guy that said the regular season meant nothing Confusedhh:
I'm sure Lebron would trade those regular season MVP's for finals MVP's in a heart beat. Steve Nash has 2 regular season MVP's(one of those should be Kobe's) and I don't consider Nash to be on Lebrons level.
You guys make so many excuses for Lebron, its ridiculous. His team had the best regular season record two straight years, the Cavs obviously put enough around him to win, and Lebron, as usual come up short in the playoffs.
The first 5 years he was in Cleveland, yeah the lack of supporting cast I'll agree with, but the last two, noway.
What happens when the Heat don't win it this year? I can't imagine the excuses.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The only other player on the '04-05 team worth a crap was Lamar Odom. He and Kobe in no way shape or form could have taken the Lakers to the playoffs with the team they had or the level of experience either had with one another. Not even Lebron himself could have gotten that Laker team to the playoffs. But it's mostly because the previous season they had lost Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Shaquille O'Neal, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, etc. to free agency, trade, or retirement. Plus the west had the Spurs, Suns, Mavs and Rockets. Those teams where loaded have a decade ago.

Man, thats when Sasha Vujacic, Vladimir Radmanovic, and Kwame Brown were starting. MJ couldn't have led that bunch to the playoffs. Lebron never had a supporting cast that bad.
I agree with ya about the east/west comparison. This will be the first year in a while the East is better than the west.
PC_You_Know Wrote:The Clippers won 10 more games in 2002 than the Cavs did. By numbers LeBron would have been put in a better situation by going to the Clippers.

He would have been in a better situation? He wouldn't have went to the playoffs as many times as he did in Cleveland is my point.

MVP's? We're going to talk about a regular season award given to the player with the best 'stats'. Come on, Kobe has a REGULAR season MVP award and Lebron has two, whoop-de-do. That one MVP award isn't what Kobe is known for is it? No. He's known for finals MVPs and being apart of one of the best duos of all-time with Shaq. What else has prince James accomplished? How much of a proven winner is he? Kobe didn't give up when his team was at the bottom of the west, he never had a 1-hour show once he become a free agent and neither did Jordan.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He would have been in a better situation? He wouldn't have went to the playoffs as many times as he did in Cleveland is my point.

MVP's? We're going to talk about a regular season award given to the player with the best 'stats'. Come on, Kobe has a REGULAR season MVP award and Lebron has two, whoop-de-do. That one MVP award isn't what Kobe is known for is it? No. He's known for finals MVPs and being apart of one of the best duos of all-time with Shaq. What else has prince James accomplished? How much of a proven winner is he? Kobe didn't give up when his team was at the bottom of the west, he never had a 1-hour show once he become a free agent and neither did Jordan.

Amen my friend. Just shows how cocky he is and how much he loves attention.
Aslan Wrote:Wait a minute, your the guy that said the regular season meant nothing Confusedhh:
I'm sure Lebron would trade those regular season MVP's for finals MVP's in a heart beat. Steve Nash has 2 regular season MVP's(one of those should be Kobe's) and I don't consider Nash to be on Lebrons level.
You guys make so many excuses for Lebron, its ridiculous. His team had the best regular season record two straight years, the Cavs obviously put enough around him to win, and Lebron, as usual come up short in the playoffs.
The first 5 years he was in Cleveland, yeah the lack of supporting cast I'll agree with, but the last two, noway.
What happens when the Heat don't win it this year? I can't imagine the excuses.

:Thumbs: Lebron fans always find some excuse.
WARNING: Watch with caution...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Michael Jordan answers Kobe Bryant vs LeBron James[/nomedia]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:WARNING: Watch with caution...

That's cool...but Kobe has played with a top 50 all time player in his prime, LeBron hasn't...this year will change that. We'll see what LeBron can do now. Dwyane Wade said it best to Rachel Nichols, NOBODY has won it all alone.
Aslan Wrote:Lol.

lol???? You obviously have no clue of Mike Miller's shooting ability.
Overrated Wrote:All of you are wrong. The Knicks is gonna kill it. Andy Rautins 4 life :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Wade,Kobe,Bosh,Lebron,Gasol, all wish they was as ballin as Rautins. IMO
Hahaha, I am a Rautins fan, but he is gonna be a major flop in the NBA friend.

Greenstuff already beat me to this.. But I definitley agree.. No way would he try to guard Lebron or Wade... He'd be to afraid he'd either get posterized or worse. I would say get a buzzer shot hit on him, but the game isn't even gonna be that close so no buzzer shots here haha...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:WARNING: Watch with caution...

Well lebron just went to miami over chicago...