Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1 player on the team that you couldn't do without...
Jarrell from Pville and Carroll from Pville... Both of these young ladies are major contributors........ have to have them both.
Kendra Combs from Owsley.
I agree with Tek32...Kendra Combs is a great player. She's a wonderful athlete, and without her, Owsley couldn't go anywhere.:Nodding: :theman:
"twinhoops44" Wrote:I agree with Tek32...Kendra Combs is a great player. She's a wonderful athlete, and without her, Owsley couldn't go anywhere.:Nodding: :theman:

100% agreed!!!!! Kendra Is one of a kind! ! ! ! ! ! :mad: :Thumbs:
i think if ER lost any players they'd be hurtin'.
I would have to say that Owsley County couldnt do without Kendra Combs either, shes a team leader, she picks everyone up, shes a great shooter and she takes it in. The team wouldn't be the same without her...so I agree with twinhoops and pinkie32!!
Kendra Combs for Owsley Co.
They woul;d have not one a game this year without her.
megan mosley from knott...
Paintsville Lady TIgers Jessica Russell and Kendra Carrol great players!!:watch:
Shrimp I agree with you, Well its kinda a proven fact,,,Owsley proved that its hard to get by without senior Heather Witt..cant wait till her knee is better and she can come back and play..soon..hopefully..:getwell: she is an outstanding player, and it really shows..one of the toughest in the 14th, defense isnt the same without her. :Hole: Way to Hustle Heather#23!!
Kendra Carroll of Paintsville
Good post big john megan is a tough competitor.
#40 Billie Stone from Lee co....... go Bille:Cheerlead
[size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2]

[size=2]haley ratliff

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]