Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol......
98NCCalum Wrote:I felt good for the Cowboy too, but it brings to question the credibility of the show if you let someone through even though they admittadly suck.

I somewhat agree with this. Because the show is a big time hit. I think they do add some nice scripting into the show to keep people coming back for more. If they dont script then we have many of idiots running around in America Smile

I don't think sending cowboy on to Hollywood effects the credibility of the show. Everyone knows he will be eliminated soon. The best singers have moved along with him. The show doesn't get reallyserious until the second half of the show. Right now the writers are getting people hooked by adding a little comedy, and now with cowboy they add a touch of heart breaking drama.

BTW, I can't wait to watch cowboy perform in Hollywood on stage.
Cowboys personality has the potential to get alot more country folk tuning in to watch. I'd say half of America is pulling for him now. The country kid has a big heart, was honest, hard worker and wasn't ashamed of where he was from. I thought it was a nice gesture for AI to send him to hollywood. IMO they basically rewarding him and his family with a free vacation.

GOOD LUCK COWBOY:thumb:
Cowboy couldn't get the title of his song out so I can't imagine how his nerves are going to react if he makes it to the stage in front of hundreds of people in the audience and thousands or millions all over the nation...After all, he has only sang in front of a turkey before lol
Some ppl on there just plain out suck but there so funny..........
i think nashville star is better.
It's on now!!

The blonde girl who sang Kelly Clarkson was very good
I didn't catch the blonde girl but the guy singing 'Flying Without Wings' is good I think...
Wow. Where do they find these people?
beats me..I wanna be on American Idol
I need to get a pink cowboy hat and try to sound like Mickey Mouse . . . .

I wonder how much they pay these people?
Army guy was decent.
Funny that Paula had to dance with him.
did anybody see the guy from Richmond? hmm.. kinda odd guy... he sang Whitney Houston pretty good... he made it to Hollywood woo lol
I seen him..lol..I was suprised, I didn't think he would be that good.
I didn't either.. kinda weird a guy with a good girl singing voice lol
The girl who sang "Cowboy Take Me Away" was great
That one guy was horrible when he was holding a note he sounded like a car........
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:did anybody see the guy from Richmond? hmm.. kinda odd guy... he sang Whitney Houston pretty good... he made it to Hollywood woo lol

I thought he was absolutely horrible...I'm sorry if anyone knows him...I was just telling QQ I couldn't believe they let him through.
lol..
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I thought he was absolutely horrible...I'm sorry if anyone knows him...I was just telling QQ I couldn't believe they let him through.

It's really hard to tell if he's good or not because it's a guy singing a woman's song.. he was okay.. but I'm like you.. I didn't think he was Hollywood material
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:It's really hard to tell if he's good or not because it's a guy singing a woman's song.. he was okay.. but I'm like you.. I didn't think he was Hollywood material

He was a guy from KY with a fake british accent singing a whitney houston song...not good! I agree definitely NOT hollywood material...there were a few others that they said No to that was better...I dont get this season...
haha.. the "Thriller" guy is very funny
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:haha.. the "Thriller" guy is very funny

I made a mistake of letting my 4 yr old watch this and now he is going around grabbing himself...lol...
haha.. not a great habit to pick up lol
The fire fighter was pretty good
It's on right now!!
he is horrible
The vocal coaches daughter was great
The last chick was HOT!
Why did she quit her job lol

"Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"
HAHA.. Simon called her boss and asked if she could have her job back.. her boss said yes
Wow. Some of these people really need to get a life!

It is cool to see Simon and the crew have a good time!