Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#11 Kentucky @ Georgia 1/8
Wow, some of these refs should have their licence revoked. Flat out ridiculous not calling a foul.
besides that clock by Miller, he has been a no-show!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow, some of these refs should have their licence revoked. Flat out ridiculous not calling a foul.

We are in agreement on this one
Guys, I agree, the refs are terrible! I did not agree with the foul that they gave to Price, but then it was Horrible by giving the make-up call on Lamb's drive. THAT WAS BAD!
Should have been a foul on Lamb twice. Once on the contact and then whoever it was slapped him in the chest after the contact. Then Jones got 90% ball on his 4th foul. I hate all officials. I've said it once and I'll say it for the rest of my life.
OMG I sure hope Price is OK
He landed bad on that ankle
There pathetic! This is a disgrace.
You cant touch these guys. I swear this is insane.
Cat's are going to have to be perfect at the line
This game may take another 45 minutes to finish with the number of fouls we are seeing both ways
............................this is complete bull ****
Stardust Wrote:This game may take another 45 minutes to finish with the number of fouls we are seeing both ways

Are you incapable of admitting that kentucky is getting hosed?
I hate watching refs ruin a game
^ What? Chill, it would not take Ray Charles to see that the refs are terrible. I've already posted on the terrible calls, especially the one on Lamb. I made a comment that the refs are calling everything, EVERYTHING! And it's getting old!
Stardust Wrote:^ What? Chill, it would not take Ray Charles to see that the refs are terrible. I've already posted on the terrible calls, especially the one on Lamb. I made a comment that the refs are calling everything, EVERYTHING! And it's getting old!

There only side there all being called on is theirs.
I really wish jones would have got to play in the second half of this one. He came out with that killer instinct and was gonna put up some numbers.
Shooting hurt the Cats today: FG 37%, 3 pt 30%, FT 60%

Dogs: FG 46%, 3 pt 33%, FT 83%
If you going to foul, foul early!
Why is Jones the guy taking our 3's????