•  Previous
  • 32(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
I think my post makes this thread at 930. I just hope it stays open for 70 more to break the 1,000 point club.
maybe the new coach will be announced by the time we get 1,000 postsSmile. so who will it be? Dudley Hilton? Larry French?
I tell who it will not be CHUCK SMITH!
not unless he changed his mind tonightSmile
Its about to get really interesting on this thread.
good news is coming soon.
pjdoug Wrote:good news is coming soon.

PJDOUG and RIUTG just saved hundreds of dollars by switching their auto insurance....?
pjdoug Wrote:good news is coming soon.

Thread is being changed to: WILL THERE BE A NEW COACH AT WHITLEY COUNTY:eyeroll::ChairHit::Cheerlead:Clap:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its about to get really interesting on this thread.

Whitley County will not hire a head coach this season? There won't be a coach left at the end of this wait. :popcorn:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its about to get really interesting on this thread.

New coach will be in charge of Bingo...Confusedinglepar
I just wanted to be post 940. I had no idea this thread was now this huge. Hopefully Whitley has a new coach soon, Whitley could be a football juggernaut with the appropriate coach and support in place IMHO.
Larry Anderson:biglmao:
insideinfo Wrote:Larry Anderson:biglmao:

some of you must be obsessed with Larry Anderson :lame:
Dudley has been offered. I expect he will make his decision soon.
pjdoug Wrote:Dudley has been offered. I expect he will make his decision soon.

Talking about obsessed pjdoug....:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Talking about obsessed pjdoug....:biglmao:

just stated a fact. he has in fact been in WilliamsburgSmile
just have to wait on his decision now Smile
pjdoug Wrote:just stated a fact. he has in fact been in WilliamsburgSmile

I believe you.....it's a small world...:dontthink :dontthink :dontthink. I would like too see Dudley at Whitley co......:betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:I believe you.....it's a small world...:dontthink :dontthink :dontthink. I would like too see Dudley at Whitley co......:betterthanexpected:

I would too :biglmao:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:PJDOUG and RIUTG just saved hundreds of dollars by switching their auto insurance....?

actually I saved by switching last year Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:including the lie you told about eavesdropping on Dudley whom wasn't even at the Border Bowl?Confusednicker::cop:

I'm pretty sure everyone got it when I posted it.

Also overheard Tom Larkey talking with Damien Harris about him transferring to Whitley if Larkey got the job!

But it could happen there's a Dudley sighting in Williamsburg once or twice a week!
Patriot Wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone got it when I posted it.

Also overheard Tom Larkey talking with Damien Harris about him transferring to Whitley if Larkey got the job!

But it could happen there's a Dudley sighting in Williamsburg once or twice a week!

Harris won't be transferring and we don't want Larkey. awaiting Dudley's decision

:letsparty
pjdoug Wrote:just stated a fact. he has in fact been in WilliamsburgSmile

So Dudley was seen close to London and close to Williamsburg today. If we could just figure out which school is in between the two maybe we would know where Dudley will end up....
goBIGblue82 Wrote:So Dudley was seen close to London and close to Williamsburg today. If we could just figure out which school is in between the two maybe we would know where Dudley will end up....

Lynn Camp? Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Harris won't be transferring and we don't want Larkey. awaiting Dudley's decision

:letsparty

I know that Larkey would never go to Whitley but just curious why you would want Hilton and not Larkey since both are very similar in style just confusing maybe it is personal not sure .
Gummie Bear Wrote:I know that Larkey would never go to Whitley but just curious why you would want Hilton and not Larkey since both are very similar in style just confusing maybe it is personal not sure .

it's not personal.I think Larkey is a good coach.I'd just like to see Dudley at Whitley County Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Lynn Camp? Confusednicker:

And we have a winner...:1:
I don't see it happening lol
Why anyone would want Dudley is beyond me. Any coach that would hold his current job hostage, as well as everyone in Whitley County is beyond me. He does this every year and every job that he thinks he might want. Just remember even if he takes this Whitley County job the waiting and the circus that this has caused because in a year or two Whitley will be on the other side of this.
I don't think anybody expects Dudley to be at Whitley County long term if he does come. he ain't a spring chicken Smile
  •  Previous
  • 32(current)
  • Next