•  Previous
  • 33(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*NEW* Person Above Me!
^ now knows the true reason im on bgr is to annoy her!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
^ is sitting home alone playin the mandolin on her birthday lol
^ knows that im happy lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
^is twenty today
^ doesn't know that i got one thing i wanted for my birthday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ didn't get a happy birthday from me ,,,, until now.
^ is growing fond of me lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ has a duck on her avatar.
^ doesn't know im changin it lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Has a new avatar....again.lol
^ knows my avatar is ready for football season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^and again..lol
^ doesn't know this ones here for a while!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Has a cool avatar....I like it
^ knows i have good taste in avatars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^changes avatars all the time
^ is picking on me lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^hasnt talked to me in a while
^ knows i tried to talk to him today but he didn't answer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^knows i wasnt there then
^is like me hard to catch at the computer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Will be converted to a Belfry Pirate fan this season.....she just doesn't realize it yet.....lol
^ doesn't know im not really all that much of a football fan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ doesn't know, Pirate football, is not just a sport.....it's a way of life!:Skull03:
^ doesn't know i feel like that about basketball
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^doesn't know I feel that way about fishing too!
^ has a funny avatar!
^ can get an avatar of thier own!
^needs to be lookin for the stuff for her new avatar!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ just reminded me to do that!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 33(current)
  • Next