Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 34 Knox Central 12
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Were talking big boy football Confusednicker:

Hey riutg you need to get on a winning streak come on down to Williamsburg watch the big boy :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I never wanted credibility...
I dont type messages on a forum for money. Im no journalist. I dont care what you think.

BELL IS BAD.

RIUTG don't hate us cause you ain't us. You are so jealous of Bell County you wish your program was half as good as ours. We may be bad according to you but we bring out the best in everybody each and every time that we play a football game. You are:lame:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Bell is not horrible this year... they are simply "average". It's just when you are used to the product Bell normally puts on the field "average" makes people want to exaggerate how down they are.

Bell will not be a big factor in the 3A Title race..but they are still the type of team who can ruin your night if you overlook them.

You took the words right out of my mouth. If you took a look at the game on WYMT with Knox and Prestonsburg like I did then there is no way you can say that Knox is at the level they were the last 3 or so years right now. With that said a win is a win and that is what a young team needs to get the ball rolling. I know Bell is young and the talent level is down a little right now but you can never underestimate how big of a loss it is when you have a coach like what they lost. Like the man or not he was a winner and talented kids wanted to come play for him and just because you get a coach that had a lot of success at another school or someone who worked under the old coach don't mean it will translate to anything near what the old coach did. With all that said I still think the Bell coach knows how to build a good program and I think Bell will be back in the mix of things in a season or two.

BellCoFaithful Wrote:First off, I don't think the Bell fans are in hiding, at all. I don't think anyone is "scared" as some of you are saying, to read WORDS on a message board, that's pretty ridiculous. I think a lot of the posters on other teams boards last year were either 1. uneducated fans who had close relationships to the boys on the team last year, or 2. players on the past few teams. You clearly don't know the program as well as you think if you think the Bell fans are in hiding because of our team. We are a proud fan base, but also wether you realize it or not, namely RIUTG, whose been on EVERY Bell board bad mouthing them when his team is win less, maybe people are busy throughout the week, maybe every Bell fan doesn't have the time to get on here and read meaningless statements about our team from someone who clearly knows basically nothing but our past success in the program. We lose games every year, it's not a big deal. This team isn't terrible. They're young, definitely learning, and getting better. Middlesboro was flat out better this year, Frazier is a fantastic coach and the shape the program was in, he's making himself look even better as a coach. I didn't think he'd turn it around this fast for them, but he has. South Pitt was flat out better than us. To this point in the season 2 teams have been better. To say we're horrible before we even get a shot at these teams is crazy. If Wayne or Corbin put a running clock on us, maybe then we can talk about being down, but I don't see it happening.

I can't see any running clocks in the Bell/Corbin/Wayne games. I expect good football games in each of those district match-ups.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:RIUTG don't hate us cause you ain't us. You are so jealous of Bell County you wish your program was half as good as ours. We may be bad according to you but we bring out the best in everybody each and every time that we play a football game. You are:lame:

Bell is still bad.
FlippedOut Wrote:He is back after the win!!!!!You must dream of being a Bobcat. Why don't you just move down to Bell.

Hes Bells biggest fan Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Hey riutg you need to get on a winning streak come on down to Williamsburg watch the big boy :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

As long as i dont come during the North Laurel and Wayne County weeks eh? Confusednicker:

Id say Wburg wont lose again until Hazard or possibly the semis though..
Bell County played really well against Knox Central. After the first drive, KC could not sustain a drive due to penalties. Most of the penalties were holding. When a team is primarily a running team (KC) and is not real proficient through the air, it's hard to overcome offensive penalties.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell is still bad.

Gut I think Bell is 9-2 against whitley since 1998 so u got a sour taste in your mouth about Bell owning whitley and give whitley credit yes we barely beat you this year and if I recall last year they always play their hearts out against us let me ask you is that little saying about BELL still on the wall in the locker room:rockon:
BobcatForever Wrote:Gut I think Bell is 9-2 against whitley since 1998 so u got a sour taste in your mouth about Bell owning whitley and give whitley credit yes we barely beat you this year and if I recall last year they always play their hearts out against us let me ask you is that little saying about BELL still on the wall in the locker room:rockon:

Since when is beating Whitley an achievement?
NOBODY is on here saying it is! This is where you cant burn me. I know Whitleys bad. Since the series restarted Whitley has only had 2-3 decent teams, and for your info, I went 2-1 against Bell in high school, so i gave out my fair share of broken bells, while you all sucked not having Dudley the first time. REMEMBER?

Its time to face the facts about your beloved Bell...

1. No more mythical "king of the mountains" talk. Somebody already took that from you.

2. No more walking through districts, Wayne and Corbin both are better than Bell this year.

3. Your feeder program is struggling. Even your middle school teams are getting blown out by far less competetion.

4. Dudleys gone and your not getting the players anymore. It will be a steady decline. Youll still win your 4 or 5 games a year against your Whitleys, whos also horrible, so dont feed me that garbage.

5. Bell is not HALF as good as what there use to, and the future looks very grim.
Congrats bell
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since when is beating Whitley an achievement?
NOBODY is on here saying it is! This is where you cant burn me. I know Whitleys bad. Since the series restarted Whitley has only had 2-3 decent teams, and for your info, I went 2-1 against Bell in high school, so i gave out my fair share of broken bells, while you all sucked not having Dudley the first time. REMEMBER?

1. No more mythical "king of the mountains" talk. Somebody already took that from you.

2. No more walking through districts, Wayne and Corbin both are better than Bell this year.

3. Your feeder program is struggling. Even your middle school teams are getting blown out by far less competetion.

4. Dudleys gone and your not getting the players anymore. It will be a steady decline. Youll still win your 4 or 5 games a year against your Whitleys, whos also horrible, so dont feed me that

5. Bell is not HALF as good as what there use to, and the future looks very grim.

You and everybody else keep thinking the future looks grim for Bell!!! Anybody who knows football and knows Bell, knows the next 3 years looks great for Bell!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since when is beating Whitley an achievement?

4. Dudleys gone and your not getting the players anymore. It will be a steady decline. Youll still win your 4 or 5 games a year against your Whitleys, whos also horrible, so dont feed me that garbage.

Gut no one claims to be as good as we have been in the past but to see a bunch of young players and to say there is no chance of them getting better u need to get off that stuff :flush::dudecomeon:
And as far as that goes I will cheer my bobcats on got to take the bad with the good that's what a fan is supposed to do so we will cheer for our cats and you cheer for you colonelsTongueirateSho
Good luck Bell.

Youll need it....Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good luck Bell.

Youll need it....Confusednicker:

Dude I have read this entire thread and all you have done is bashed bell co and the sad thing is no one is even arguing your facts. BELL Co beat the crape out of your bobcats back in the day or something? We all know you don't like bell but my Gawd get over it!!!
Trenches07 Wrote:Dude I have read this entire thread and all you have done is bashed bell co and the sad thing is no one is even arguing your facts. BELL Co beat the crape out of your bobcats back in the day or something? We all know you don't like bell but my Gawd get over it!!!

That makes no sense, but I see your a TN fan, so i expect common sense to be at a minmum.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How could they have a bad game. Our FB ran OVER Bell defenders and rushed for 60 yards in the first 6 minutes only to break his ankle. We had to put our starting QB in at fullback and bring a sophomore in to play QB and Mills, the top rusher and best player didnt ever play for Whitley. There is no way the Bell team i saw is any better than what i saw. Its the first time i seen a vulnerable, weak Bell team in over a decade, and they arent that good. It will be proven in district.
As for Corbin, ask die hard Corbin fans, Jewell is very restraint in scrimmages. This year was no different.

Players out? So you are realizing bell (the worst team they have had people say) beat Knox while bell had 3 starters out? Good thing bell wasn't healthy and had a down year or Knox's humiliation could have been worse.
Running Back Wrote:Players out? So you are realizing bell (the worst team they have had people say) beat Knox while bell had 3 starters out? Good thing bell wasn't healthy and had a down year or Knox's humiliation could have been worse.

Well, then by your statement, Whitley should be a 5TD favorite over Knox...especially since Bell was healthy against Whitley, who wasnt and then Bell wasnt healthy against Knox and they still did that then it looks like we have no worries friday.
I cant believe Bell and Knox are both as bad as they are.
I seen Bell in person and its the worse team ive ever seen them field.
Knox is worse than that.