Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Vs. Hazard
best of luck to both teams on friday........pikeville is a very talented and good football team.......and i just hope the best team on tht night wins........good luck........lets go seniors..........lets try to win this

GO BULLDOGS
bulSPIT.....i swear daniel pugh was spit on after he scored the touchdown that gave them 21 points...u can see him run by the fence and a guy leans over and spits on him.....
Such a shame to hear something like that....NO class!
That's not this weeks game. Keep on topic guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:he is no longer the PCC coach, he was last season. But after Burt Brown came back to PCC he went to coach South Laurel, SL had an open week tht day, and him and Coach Mark Dixon are old friends, That is why he came to help out.
I see. What about #23 (the TE), how is he doing after he got rolled up on by Campbell in the 4th quarter. The guy that was on the sidelines, what is his name? Why was his stay at PCC so short?
CavsPride99 Wrote:bulSPIT.....i swear daniel pugh was spit on after he scored the touchdown that gave them 21 points...u can see him run by the fence and a guy leans over and spits on him.....
I too have watched the film and have seen it first hand. The camera doesn't lie.
I hope the fans are really rowdy and hyped and I am sure that they will be. I am saying Pikeville-28 Hazard-13..
I will say Pikeville should have no problem against Hazard. But I the next game will end the one to think about.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Hazard

:thatsfunn What are you thinking? You have to go for Pikeville here. Its like Neon and Whitesburg if these two played no matter how bad you hate Neon you would root for them over Whitsburg. Same here no matter how much you dont like Pikeville if they play Hazard you root for Pikeville the whole way. I thought I taught you better than that?:thumpsup: GO PANTHERS!!!!
Should be a good tuneup game for Pikeville who will probably await the winner of the Harlan Somerset game. But if Pikeville starts thinking about a possible playoff rematch with Somerset, it may be closer than some think.
JumperFootball Wrote:Should be a good tuneup game for Pikeville who will probably await the winner of the Harlan Somerset game. But if Pikeville starts thinking about a possible playoff rematch with Somerset, it may be closer than some think.

I you think Pikeville is thinking about Somerset, you may be overlooking Harlan.Confusedhh:
The panthers go to the Carpet hah! Who are you kidding?....they may be good but yea be real I mean how long has it been since a good Class 1A team from the mountains went to the carpet?
I say the 2nd time around for these two will be alot closer than people expect.....People doubt hazard just because they're hazard. But I think this one will come down to the wire... But I have to go with Hazard on this one....
Hazard-21
Pikeville- 14
Hazard by atleast 2 touchdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HAZARD!!
football_fan Wrote:NOW FOR THIS WEEK!! this could be a good game, I still think that PIkeville will win but IMO Hazard will put up more of a fight this time. I would really like to go to this game and watch Pikeville use Hazard as a whiping boy, but if i go i'll have to sit on Hazards side because i'm lower class than Pikeville, I might just stay home.
its comments like this that continue to fire unecessary shots in order to try to win some verbal battle
i just wish ppl would stay on topic and talk about hazard v pikeville rather than jenkins faithful coming on here talking about how pikeville will get killed by hazard and pikeville has no shot at winning a state title...we should all just get over this stuff and move on...maybe next yr jenkins will win alot and then it will be their time to shine and take over the debates but until then we should all hope for the best for both of these fine programs...
fballfan07 Wrote:i just wish ppl would stay on topic and talk about hazard v pikeville rather than jenkins faithful coming on here talking about how pikeville will get killed by hazard and pikeville has no shot at winning a state title...we should all just get over this stuff and move on...maybe next yr jenkins will win alot and then it will be their time to shine and take over the debates but until then we should all hope for the best for both of these fine programs...
sorry i meant how pikeville will get killed by somerset not hazard...

this is the hazard/pikeville thread!...
fballfan07 Wrote:i just wish ppl would stay on topic and talk about hazard v pikeville rather than jenkins faithful coming on here talking about how pikeville will get killed by hazard and pikeville has no shot at winning a state title...we should all just get over this stuff and move on...maybe next yr jenkins will win alot and then it will be their time to shine and take over the debates but until then we should all hope for the best for both of these fine programs...

I'm rooting for Pikeville, I didn't bring up Jenkins, the only reason I said i was lower class was because of a post that had been taken off of here because they were degrading Jenkins people. I think it will be a close game but Pikeville will come out on top. Next time you qoute some one read there previous post I never said Pikeville wasnt going to do good, because I hope they do, I'd like them to win state.
Pikeville will come out ready to play and will win big!!!
This will be a closer game than the first, but no way will Pikeville overlook Hazard. Hazard will come to play but I have to go with Pikeville by 2 TD's.
Rubble2007 Wrote:The panthers go to the Carpet hah! Who are you kidding?....they may be good but yea be real I mean how long has it been since a good Class 1A team from the mountains went to the carpet?

Pikeville has done it before they'll do it again, ethier this year or next, or perhaps both I can see the Panthers making it to state, don't underestimate this team, expically when they are focused!
Panther#42 Wrote:Pikeville has done it before they'll do it again, ethier this year or next, or perhaps both I can see the Panthers making it to state, don't underestimate this team, expically when they are focused!
I agree with you
A bunch of Hazard people are guaranteeing a Hazard win. They are saying they had their best week of practice in YEARS over there this week, the players are sky high, and they were taking no prisoners. They even said the players thought Pikeville played "soft" the first time, and if Hazard hadn't have kept turning the ball over, it would have been a completely different story. They said they didn't show much the first game, and have a whole bag or tricks ready for Pikeville on both sides of the ball. You better be ready Pikeville, you have a very fired up team coming in that is saying they are going to kick butt.
jetpilot Wrote:A bunch of Hazard people are guaranteeing a Hazard win. They are saying they had their best week of practice in YEARS over there this week, the players are sky high, and they were taking no prisoners. They even said the players thought Pikeville played "soft" the first time, and if Hazard hadn't have kept turning the ball over, it would have been a completely different story. They said they didn't show much the first game, and have a whole bag or tricks ready for Pikeville on both sides of the ball. You better be ready Pikeville, you have a very fired up team coming in that is saying they are going to kick butt.

If Pikeville played them "soft" then imagine if they played them "normal" or "hard"
can you say 100-0? hahaha
football_fan Wrote:I'm rooting for Pikeville, I didn't bring up Jenkins, the only reason I said i was lower class was because of a post that had been taken off of here because they were degrading Jenkins people. I think it will be a close game but Pikeville will come out on top. Next time you qoute some one read there previous post I never said Pikeville wasnt going to do good, because I hope they do, I'd like them to win state.
o well id like to apologize if my message was in offense to you but again take into consideration that i did not see ur deleted msg....sorry again but i thought u were turning this thread to how u dont like pikeville or somethin...
im changin my mind im goin with P-Ville on this one..
Panther#42 Wrote:If Pikeville played them "soft" then imagine if they played them "normal" or "hard"
can you say 100-0? hahaha

Nobody said tht pikeville went soft on us.......pikeville won because they played 4 quarters of good and hard hitting football and we just overlooked them......this week i can assure u tht hazard will bring their best game and it will be a very physical match up.......they only way in deciding this game will be on the basis of who is more physical and determinant and has more heart to win it.........dont overlook hazard.......coz the bulldogs are comin in this one with revenge in their eyes.........hope the best team wins.....best of luck to both teams

GO BULLDOGS
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Nobody said tht pikeville went soft on us.......pikeville won because they played 4 quarters of good and hard hitting football and we just overlooked them......this week i can assure u tht hazard will bring their best game and it will be a very physical match up.......they only way in deciding this game will be on the basis of who is more physical and determinant and has more heart to win it.........dont overlook hazard.......coz the bulldogs are comin in this one with revenge in their eyes.........hope the best team wins.....best of luck to both teams

GO BULLDOGS

You overlooked a Pikeville team that owns the all-time series 20-3, and you overlooked the fact that Hazard has NEVER won at Pikeville?
Time to get focused Panthers.
Cant wait till tonight... should be a good game.. like to see the panthers take it..