Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia regular season ban lifted
Wheres Buford T Justice at?
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:You would never be able to prove that Heisenburg Effect!!! A Principal, cite based council or board of education can hire who they want no matter what the reason!!!

I see your point and agree with you on that one.Look,I for one agree that the Cordia situation is out of hand. Will be surprised if they don't get to play post season and probably shouldn't get too according to a lot of people.Hope this gets to a resolution soon.
Kim King and Cavanugh Trent should face some kind of punishment. It also don't look good that both King and Trent were MIA during the vote/hearing. Weather King or Trent like Cordia or not, Cordia is still apart of their jobs.
UK#24 Wrote:Kim King and Cavanugh Trent should face some kind of punishment. It also don't look good that both King and Trent were MIA during the vote/hearing. Weather King or Trent like Cordia or not, Cordia is still apart of their jobs.
Exactly, they are the ones that sent in the transfer and eligibility papers on these kids, so they knew exactly what was going on in their county school. But like I said, the kids have to take the punishment, not the adults as usual.:HitWall:
Here's my reply to everyone who is saying the kids are getting punished. Maybe one player of all the players they have left, should be considered a "cordia" kid. The rest of the team has been brought in by Rhodes or his staff. Those kids came from somewhere, they can go back and play where they came from , or they could leave and be eligible somewhere else. The one kid that was from there left and ended up going back anyway. Also, if they are all about helping kids get out of troubled situations, why are the only bringing in basketball and baseball players???? Let them bring in non athletes????
I am right here ringo glad you are keeping tabs on me ha ha. But seriously I am going to address this I know people will Probally not agree with me but it is the truth. Cordia has never had a team of local kids. Lotts creek is geographically landlocked. There is only about a 4 mile stretch in knott co. Cordia over the last 50 years has fielded a team full of knott co,perry co,and hazard rejects mostly perry co. In saying rejects I mean every surrounding school that has a kid that is not good enough to play at M.C. Napier, Perry co, Dilce Combs, or Knott Co Central always had a school they could play for(Cordia). Now most of those kids can't play at cordia either and that is a problem. The way I see it is cordia is going to play transfers then they need to play ones that can win. Every other school feels the same way. Look at perry co half their team is not from perry and I don't have a problem with it. It is not a god given right for someone who can't play ball be given playing time because he grew up his whole life in that community. That in my opinion teaches a kid a false sense of reality. In life if you don't perform your job your boss will bring in someone that will do it better you don't get to keep your job if someone is better at it. Second point if cordia could keep the kids on lotts creek at cordia instead of being drawn away by perry of hazard they would not have to have kids come from NYC. Just a quick fact there are 18 kids at the present that live on lotts creek some within 2 miles of the school that go to either hazard or perry co. Or knott co. That was going on way before rod Rhodes ever came to cordia. I can go back to the 1980's that some of the best baseball and basketball players hazard and mc Napier had are lotts creek products,but cordia was not good enough for them. I say let cordia get kids that want to be there not like the ones that live there and go elsewhere.
I hope they get thungs lined out on lots creek