Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Rockcastle
I will be there if anyone wants to meet up PM me and well set up a time and place at the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Best game this Friday I think. JC wins by the hair of their chinny, chin,chin.
JC 21 Rock 14 in overtime.
JCHS by 6 in OT!!!!!
I recently posted that rockcastle would win by 4, i take that back..I think that if johnson central comes ready to play like they have been playing all year, with the potential that they have, they WILL win this game. If they play like they did last week aginst ashland, johnson central will get obliterated. IMO it's to close to call. Good luck to coach matney and johnson central.
The last time Matney played Larkey was the 00 football season and Rockcastle escaped with a 7-6 win. Should be a great game to watch. Good luck to both.
Central will have not be able to run in the A or B gap...if they can run outside they will have sucess...they must pass the ball to win tonight...Good luck Eagles
Battle Tested Wrote:The Eagles will take this one. I think that they will score more points on the Rock than any other team this season.

man its going to be hard to put up alot of points because rock has a good d.....dont get me wrong i would to see jc put up 60 and win in a blow out... but this game is going to be a war between 2 good football teams....close one 21 14 jc...
Well tonight is the night! JC by a touchdown!
blackcat_student Wrote:I was gonna attend this but, UK is playing Mississippi Valley St. tomarrow night so I gotta watch the wildcats.

I changed my mind I'll be there.