•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2015
Demarcus ware Wrote:Again not very bright. You'll figure out what I meant. Also, not one person has said anything about throwing the ball will save the program. Although I will admit maybe at least attempting it would have saved a job :hilarious:
It's ok you can say I'm not bright now....we will revisit how you think everything is going about week 5. We will see if you still have a 100 players then and see what impact that has made on your season. Look almost every time there is a coaching change there is an influx of players from the school. If you don't have about 10 or 12 coaches then having a 100 players doesn't do you any good.
johnnyd Wrote:It's ok you can say I'm not bright now....we will revisit how you think everything is going about week 5. We will see if you still have a 100 players then and see what impact that has made on your season. Look almost every time there is a coaching change there is an influx of players from the school. If you don't have about 10 or 12 coaches then having a 100 players doesn't do you any good.
Good thing we have about 9 or 10 coaches then huh?
johnnyd Wrote:It's ok you can say I'm not bright now....we will revisit how you think everything is going about week 5. We will see if you still have a 100 players then and see what impact that has made on your season. Look almost every time there is a coaching change there is an influx of players from the school. If you don't have about 10 or 12 coaches then having a 100 players doesn't do you any good.
We all know you want HC to have a bad season just because your hero isnt there anymore. Its gonna be just fine, maybe you will jump on the PCC bandwagon now.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Good thing we have about 9 or 10 coaches then huh?

Like I said....Ill come back around the middle of the season to check in with you to see how everything is going. We will see if you are what you thought you were. Until then good luck your going to need it.
Demarcus ware Wrote:We all know you want HC to have a bad season just because your hero isnt there anymore. Its gonna be just fine, maybe you will jump on the PCC bandwagon now.

No mostly because you ran your mouth and lets see if your boys can back it up. I hold no malice to a bunch of school kids who are out there working hard.
Demarcus ware Wrote:We all know you want HC to have a bad season just because your hero isnt there anymore. Its gonna be just fine, maybe you will jump on the PCC bandwagon now.

Coach Larkey was a very good coach and very good person to a lot of people here and to the kids. Always treated the kids fair and equal.

I think its time you quit calling him stuff like "your hero" he is gone so you can quit talking about him now.
johnnyd Wrote:No mostly because you ran your mouth and lets see if your boys can back it up. I hold no malice to a bunch of school kids who are out there working hard.
And what exactly did I run my mouth about? I have to date not made one prediction about this team. Get off your heros jock, and stop drinking so early in the morning cause you are lost my friend. HC will be just fine, even with the haters such as yourself, numbers are up, everyone is working hard, so jump back on someone elses bandwagon.
Bear booster Wrote:Coach Larkey was a very good coach and very good person to a lot of people here and to the kids. Always treated the kids fair and equal.

I think its time you quit calling him stuff like "your hero" he is gone so you can quit talking about him now.
Dont worry about it
Demarcus ware Wrote:Dont worry about it

Spoken like the true person you really are.
Granny booster is here. You now have a reason to use that cattle prod you was talking about Confusednicker:
Copied and pasted from Coach Creech's facebook page. This is a great activity that supports more than one positive influence for the kids!!

Please take time to read this short paragraph. This will be the 4th year of our annual “Passing for a Purpose QB/WR Camp”! Each year we donate all proceeds to a charity of choice. We are happy to announce that this year all money will be staying right here in Harlan County once again---- to ‘Christ’s Hands’. Our attendance has grown each year and we hope to continue that trend. The camp is open to all kids and all positions. We encourage coaches and players from local high schools to come be part of this event. This is a non-contact camp and each kid receives a camp t-shirt, lunch, refreshments, and instruction from qualified coaches for only $10. We have guest speakers each year, and many of whom return each year to help with the camp. Coach Tom Larkey, Coach Scotty Russell (former Mr. Football), Coach Tim Saylor, former UK QB Freddie Maggard, former UK DT George Massey, former EKU LB Charles Tinsley, and former QB/ current AD John Dixon are among some of the past guest speakers/coaches who have participated in this event. We share family and faith with these youngsters while also putting in some solid fundamental football drills that will benefit them as individuals and teammates come this fall! I’m asking that you please print off this flyer and hang up in your school, business, office, etc. This is NOT a fund raiser for the HCHS football team. This is a great day of football, fun, and faith that also gives back to the community. Thanks for your time.

[Image: https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...e=559A2170]
johnnyd Wrote:You can only put 11 out there. If my 11 is better than yours t doesn't matter how many is on the sideline.

your tired 11 will have trouble with a fresh 11:blondetea
Demarcus ware Wrote:Again not very bright. You'll figure out what I meant. Also, not one person has said anything about throwing the ball will save the program. Although I will admit maybe at least attempting it would have saved a job :hilarious:

Confusednicker:
Spring game tonight. I'm excited to see how we are coming together.

I know I'm new on this site but I don't understand all the negativity toward Harlan County.
Don't let it get to you BBD!! There's always one or two that have to put other folks down in order for them to feel better. They are called trolls.

Wink
And its started early this year. Usually it waits till late summer or fall. This is going to be a great year.
Demarcus ware Wrote:And its started early this year. Usually it waits till late summer or fall. This is going to be a great year.

I'll try to hold off on the trolling Confusednicker:
I hope to see HC back to power this year. I'm also glad to see that Knox plays them this year. There have been some great games in that series.. if HC can beef up the line, they'll be alright.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:I hope to see HC back to power this year. I'm also glad to see that Knox plays them this year. There have been some great games in that series.. if HC can beef up the line, they'll be alright.
This is gonna be one of the smallest if not the smallest HC teams you will ever see, but I do like the speed, and I really like the offense. With this schedule its going to be a tough road BUT it is heading in the right direction. Once they learn this offense better and learn the reads, the future will be bright. And yes there has been some great games with the panthers, always look forward to that game.
Might be wrong but people are going to be surprised when they see the black bears this year. Not sure what to expect but I think alot of people will be shocked.
remember to old adage speed kills. Bears will be fast now if they can put it all together they will be tough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Im not that close to the program but I truly hope HC will have great teams in the future. I think Coach Creech will do a great job. However, I dont understand the thought process of firing the head coach and then hiring the previous head coach's staff. From what I can see, the entire staff are holdovers from Coach Larkey's coaches. Again, I think they will do great but I cant understand the problem with Larkey. Mabey someone knows what happened. I would like to know.
Demarcus ware Wrote:This is gonna be one of the smallest if not the smallest HC teams you will ever see, but I do like the speed, and I really like the offense. With this schedule its going to be a tough road BUT it is heading in the right direction. Once they learn this offense better and learn the reads, the future will be bright. And yes there has been some great games with the panthers, always look forward to that game.

I can't disagree with any of that, but the thing that concerns me most is tackling. I think that hurt them more than anything last year.
Good turn out for spring game. Yes much smaller unit then we are accustomed to but good team speed. Definitely got a lot of work to do to be competitive with the schedule we have.
HCS Wrote:I can't disagree with any of that, but the thing that concerns me most is tackling. I think that hurt them more than anything last year.
I agree. The tackling or lack there of did hurt us. I've been caught up in this offense so much ive just forgot about the defense. I am curious to see how things goes with linebackers having a year under their belts and a new D coordinator. .
Quickkickonthird Wrote:Im not that close to the program but I truly hope HC will have great teams in the future. I think Coach Creech will do a great job. However, I dont understand the thought process of firing the head coach and then hiring the previous head coach's staff. From what I can see, the entire staff are holdovers from Coach Larkey's coaches. Again, I think they will do great but I cant understand the problem with Larkey. Mabey someone knows what happened. I would like to know.

Eddie Creech is a wonderful person and hard working man. His head coaching ability is new, so we'll just have to wait and see. The kids sure do believe in him. It was their petition that finally convinced him to take the job that he had refused 3 times before.

Most of the staff returns, but not all are hold overs. As far as the problem with Larkey that got him fired....who knows? Certainly the Black Bear fans don't. Oh, you will hear stories from people who think they know a whole lot more than they do, but trust me....it's a mystery to everyone but the one who fired him in a 3 line email.

Now, I refuse to go back down that road so I'm going to shut up. It makes me so mad to think about the way Larkey was treated that I get a headache, BUT Eddie Creech had NOTHING to do with it!!
Go Trojans!
pj, you are doing nothing more than showing your ignorance, again. The Trojans were compiled and driven by mostly Wallins people and eventually Loyall folks. Cumberland wasn't even integrated into that school...which is where Eddie was born and raised. Cumberland wasn't consolidated until HCHS was formed.

Watch and learn....

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:pj, you are doing nothing more than showing your ignorance, again. The Trojans were compiled and driven by mostly Wallins people and eventually Loyall folks. Cumberland wasn't even integrated into that school...which is where Eddie was born and raised. Cumberland wasn't consolidated until HCHS was formed.

Watch and learn....

Confusednicker:

far from ignorant. Go Redcats
Harlan County has the talent to surprise some teams this year. Good luck Black Bears from 64SUR......:Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:far from ignorant. Go Redcats

:lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next