Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 2015
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Bluebirds are always tough. Can not in any way leave PC out of the 5A Championship discussion. They have most all players back and will add some young talent. They are the Champions until someone (in play-offs ) beat them.:Thumbs::Thumbs:

a voice of reason and common sense. welcome aboard as an honorary maroon!
adopted purple Wrote:I agree. Anytime you have a state champ returning 18 players, they have to be the favorite. Or do they? I'm. Not trying to stir the pot, but this is not a typical season. Highlands is also a returning state champ. Bowling Green beat Pulaski County the last two years, including the last game of the regular season last year at PC's famous Mud field. It doesn't mean anything this year, but it does make it intriguing. Realignment instantly made 5A one of the tougjest classes.

get out of here with your none sense. We would beat BG by at least 14 this year. I hope we do play you guys so you can that yap shut. We are the state champs and more talented and experienced than last year. stop talking about the past, live in the present.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:get out of here with your none sense. We would beat BG by at least 14 this year. I hope we do play you guys so you can that yap shut. We are the state champs and more talented and experienced than last year. stop talking about the past, live in the present.

Highlands would beat Pulaski like a rented mule and Bowling Green probably will too.
State 5A Champs? Who is that by the way?
Lilly Wrote:State 5A Champs? Who is that by the way?

crow while you can little sis.
The sad part is, at the beginning of last year I was pulling for the maroons to get back their. I felt like their QB was awesome. I saw him in the 2013 state game against BG. I really liked his heart. I was very supportive. This guy is really making it hard to even think the least bit good about them now.
mysonis55 Wrote:The sad part is, at the beginning of last year I was pulling for the maroons to get back their. I felt like their QB was awesome. I saw him in the 2013 state game against BG. I really liked his heart. I was very supportive. This guy is really making it hard to even think the least bit good about them now.

You're that guy for Mayfield. Your arrogance makes it difficult on outsiders to like your program. You're the exact guy you complain about in 99% of your comments.
pjdoug Wrote:crow while you can little sis.

You will never get to crow little man...never on a state championship.....NEVER:biglmao:
Wildcat18 Wrote:You're that guy for Mayfield. Your arrogance makes it difficult on outsiders to like your program. You're the exact guy you complain about in 99% of your comments.

truer words have never been spoken Confusednicker:
Lilly Wrote:You will never get to crow little man...never on a state championship.....NEVER:biglmao:

go play in the traffic little girl and put yourself out of misery.
August draws closer and closer for you pretenders pjdoug. You will really hate me about a month or so in. Count on it.
Lilly Wrote:August draws closer and closer for you pretenders pjdoug. You will really hate me about a month or so in. Count on it.

You give yourself too much credit.I don't hate anybody and my life doesn't evolve around your opinion.I think you're an idiot today and I'll still think you're an idiot a month from now. I absolutely love my my team win or lose until the end. Colonel Pride!Confusedinglepar
pjdoug Wrote:You give yourself too much credit.I don't hate anybody and my life doesn't evolve around your opinion.I think you're an idiot today and I'll still think you're an idiot a month from now. I absolutely love my my team win or lose until the end. Colonel Pride!Confusedinglepar
Confusednicker:
PJ your actions on here are reprehensible regarding other teams....and your homeric take on "your" team drives other fans from liking them. And ware is a groupie for your little weasel self.
Lilly Wrote:PJ your actions on here are reprehensible regarding other teams....and your homeric take on "your" team drives other fans from liking them. And ware is a groupie for your little weasel self.

I need to stop even responding to your stupidity before I begin to suffer from the dumbing down process. the little yellow cartoon character that lives in a pineapple is much more intelligent than you.
Ho·mer·ic
hōˈmerik/

adjective

of or in the style of Homer or the epic poems ascribed to him.
of Bronze Age Greece as described in the Homeric poems.
"the mists of the Homeric age"
epic and large-scale.
"some of us exert a Homeric effort"

I've never heard anyone accuse pjdoug of being poetic before.
RoShamBo Wrote:Ho·mer·ic
hōˈmerik/

adjective

epic and large-scale.

Confusednicker:
RoShamBo Wrote:Ho·mer·ic
hōˈmerik/

adjective

epic and large-scale.

Anyone who would display a Somerset S like superman after last year should not address me( STATE CHAMPS). Heck even Whitley could beat Somerset.....:devilflam
pjdoug Wrote:I need to stop even responding to your stupidity before I begin to suffer from the dumbing down process. the little yellow cartoon character that lives in a pineapple is much more intelligent than you.

I hate to break this to you little man but the dumbing down process happened for you far before you ever battled with me on a message board.
Lilly Wrote:I hate to break this to you little man but the dumbing down process happened for you far before you ever battled with me on a message board.

:zzz:
Lilly Wrote:Anyone who would display a Somerset S like superman after last year should not address me( STATE CHAMPS). Heck even Whitley could beat Somerset.....:devilflam

Weren't you a Southwestern fan like, a year ago?
RoShamBo Wrote:Weren't you a Southwestern fan like, a year ago?

She was,and is obsessed to the point of insanity with Whitley County.seriously most her posts are about Whitley County with a large part of them suggesting adding McCreary County to the schedule.She must have lost to The Colonels and Raiders as a little girl and cant let it go. a closet fan if I've ever seen one. Roll Colonels !:Cheerlead
Lilly Wrote:PJ your actions on here are reprehensible regarding other teams....and your homeric take on "your" team drives other fans from liking them. And ware is a groupie for your little weasel self.

Demarcus ware......a groupie??
:thatsfunn
Granny Bear Wrote:Demarcus ware......a groupie??
:thatsfunn
Yeah I know right Confusednicker: the dumb assery that lilly brings to the boards is ridiculous
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yeah I know right Confusednicker: the dumb assery that lilly brings to the boards is ridiculous

The Homoric idiot does bring a lot of assery :hilarious:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yeah I know right Confusednicker: the dumb assery that lilly brings to the boards is ridiculous

The homoric idiot does bring a lot of assery :hilarious:
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Highlands, Bowling Green is going to be way down next year.

When was the last time or decade FT Highlands ever down? Lame! Don't forget Covington Catholic is also in 5A/ westside of the bracket.
I'm scratching my head wondering how or why Pulaski would schedule Jeffersonville IN as their opener. I live in Jeffersonville, and can't wait to make the trip down to Somerset to watch this one. The Red Devils only lost twice last year. They are big, and fast. They were a junior dominated team last year, so they will have plenty of experience back. They scored a lot of points last year. As a former Maroon player I always pull for my Maroons, but this is going to be one tough opener. It would not shock me in anyway to see Jeff come down there and win. They are good.
ColtPride Wrote:I'm scratching my head wondering how or why Pulaski would schedule Jeffersonville IN as their opener. I live in Jeffersonville, and can't wait to make the trip down to Somerset to watch this one. The Red Devils only lost twice last year. They are big, and fast. They were a junior dominated team last year, so they will have plenty of experience back. They scored a lot of points last year. As a former Maroon player I always pull for my Maroons, but this is going to be one tough opener. It would not shock me in anyway to see Jeff come down there and win. They are good.

Why did they schedule a cupcake like the Maroons?Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Why did they schedule a cupcake like the Maroons?Confusednicker:
Great question bjdoug. I would much rather have seen South Western play Jeffersonville rather than Harlan County. Running clock before halftime, feel sorry for Coach Creek in his opener.