Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-68 Magoffin Co.-56
All_Sport#1 Wrote:No you all say that youns are the best in the region and you tell us we suck and if 12 pts. is all you can get out of a so called "scrappy MC team" that should tell you something... no wait let me tell you, "youns aint the best" :moon:

LOL...well's I'm actually not a Paintsville fan, I used to lived in Lexington but moved to Pikeville to work. I wasn't even at the game Rolleyes
IRISH4 Wrote:LOL...well's I'm actually not a Paintsville fan, I used to lived in Lexington but moved to Pikeville to work. I wasn't even at the game Rolleyes

the post was to redneck I really dont care if your a Louisville fan Rolleyes
Go tigers!
This reply in for 15regionX, #61: Well, its like this. Paintsville won and Magoffin lost, now you don't cry about it. YOU take it like a man and get over it!!!
congrats P-ville
All_Sport#1 Wrote:the post was to redneck I really dont care if your a Louisville fan Rolleyes

Louisville fan??? Well they do have a good football team and should win the Orange Bowl easily IMO. I prefer watching the Irish though and cheer for the Wildcats when they aren't playing.
Didn't mean to get off topic, but back to the game....Congrats to Paintsville on the victory and to Magoffin Co. for putting up what sounded to be a good game. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the region "IF" they can learn to finish games and play for the entire 32 minutes. Good luck to both teams with the rest of their seasons. Anyone know when these two teams square off again??? I was a little under the weather last time and would like to watch the rematch....haven't really seen a good, physical game this season.
All_Sport#1 Wrote:OMGosh, so I guess you dont get out much, o and your a paintsville fan, oh, i thought you was for shelby valley...j/k

All_Sport#1 Wrote:the post was to redneck I really dont care if your a Louisville fan Rolleyes

???????? I don't get out much, what exactly do you mean by that.
IRISH4 Wrote:Didn't mean to get off topic, but back to the game....Congrats to Paintsville on the victory and to Magoffin Co. for putting up what sounded to be a good game. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the region "IF" they can learn to finish games and play for the entire 32 minutes. Good luck to both teams with the rest of their seasons. Anyone know when these two teams square off again??? I was a little under the weather last time and would like to watch the rematch....haven't really seen a good, physical game this season.
They play again Jan.18 at paintsville i think