Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Bulls
All of them?
Reasons Why Gordon is Rookie of the Year:

1. His team is winning. They are the 5 seed in the East 40-31 with no real stars on that team. Okafor and Bobcats 15-56. I know their an expansion team but heck the Bulls only won 21 games last year. Dwight Howard and the Magic 34-38 on a team that has Doug Christie, Steve Franchise Francis, and Grant Hill. He has all the talent surrounding him and they still cant win.

2. He is the leading scorer of this bunch. Ben Gordon 15.3 ppg, Dwight Howard 11.4 ppg, and Omeka Okafor 15.1 ppg.

3. He averages less minutes than the other two but still puts up big numbers and was a big reason they are winning.

But none of this really matters except one thing....winning and thats what Gordon is doing and the other two arent.
Reasons Why Gordon is Rookie of the Year:

1. His team is winning. They are the 5 seed in the East 40-31 with no real stars on that team. Okafor and Bobcats 15-56. I know their an expansion team but heck the Bulls only won 21 games last year. Dwight Howard and the Magic 34-38 on a team that has Doug Christie, Steve Franchise Francis, and Grant Hill. He has all the talent surrounding him and they still cant win.

2. He is the leading scorer of this bunch. Ben Gordon 15.3 ppg, Dwight Howard 11.4 ppg, and Omeka Okafor 15.1 ppg.

3. He averages less minutes than the other two but still puts up big numbers and was a big reason they are winning.

But none of this really matters except one thing....winning and thats what Gordon is doing and the other two arent.
you make a very good case there YKWIB...that makes me think Gordon has a very very good chance at winning
and come on, Okafor...he is a great player and all but he hasnt led his team anywhere this season
ok okafor is playing on an expanison team, whatd u expect the team to do, comeon...this guys is a beat, has more double doubles than any rookie by far...bulls will lose in the 1st round...

LAKERS....(USED TO BE)...FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:ok okafor is playing on an expanison team, whatd u expect the team to do, comeon...this guys is a beat, has more double doubles than any rookie by far...bulls will lose in the 1st round...

LAKERS....(USED TO BE)...FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so your finally going to admit that theyre going to make the playoffs....haha....the Bulls are an expansion franchise but they didnt do much last year and pretty much had to start over again this year.
i just dont know what to think about the bulls...i mean in one game they look alright, and than in other games they look terrible
Who really watches a full game anyways until the playoffs???? I know i dont, i just check out the highlights from SC and the Bulls sure do look good on there lol
wow arent u great....of course they look good on sportscenter, sportscenter makes most teams look good...bulls will lose 1st round
I knwo they usually only show good highlights thats why i put lol there at the end Big Grin
o my bad dawg....bulls are TERRIBLE!!!..lol
Bulls clinched their first playoff birth since 1998 with a win over the Raptors. Right now they are the 4 seed in the East and will have home court in the first round against the Wizards, who have lost 5 straight. Looks like the Bulls can win first round and I think they will.
NOPE NOPE NOPE...lol...bulls are terrible and the wizards wont be the 5th seed, the pacers will be and pacers will beat the bulls in 6 games
Theyve proved you wrong before and I dont see them doing anything different this time around. But your right Pacers have made a charge for 5th.
i dont think u understand when i say..BULLS ARE TERRIBLE AND THEY WILL LOSE IN THE 1ST ROUND!!!!!
we will just have to wait and see but teh NBA makes no difference to me, my team wont make it anyways
thats cuz u have terrible teams
haha well how do u know who my favorite nba team is?
and my teams arent terrible...yo just dont like them
lol..no there terrible, the titans and cubs..ouch!!...ur nba team is prolly the cavs
ok neither of thoes teams are terrible, but at least im not a front runner!
my NBA team is the MAGIC lol
Where did you get your NBA team is the MAGIC? I'm glad you find this amusing.
how in the world am i a front runner, the lakers are god awful, braves never win in the postseason, and the patriots sucked in the 90s when i first started liking him
ok the braves are a really good team and they have always been good i mean hell 13 divisional titles in a row is a hell of a run and the lakers have been good for a long time they jsut had a bad year this season and tha Pats were good a while back and now they are good again Big Grin
how in the hell does that make me a front runner, u dont know ne thing about me, and stick to the subject, baby bulls
haha whatever u say little man
Bulls made the playoffs, and u said they wouldnt...hmmmmm
little man...?? haha i could kick ur a$$.....and the baby bulls wont get past the 1st round
No Von I know you both and Von you couldnt beat up anybody but thats ok haha

But the point he was making you said the Bulls wouldnt make the playoffs and you were wrong and he is saying you could be wrong again. If Bulls can hold on to the 4 seed they will win the first round because they are good at home. They would have more trouble being the 5.
Bulls won by 40 tonight against the Magic without Curry who is out the rest of the season. And eventhough it was the ailing Magic, it proves how deep this team is to play without their best big man and win by 40. Wizards are one game back of the Bulls for 4 spot in the East. Pacers are 6 right now.
u dont know me...so kiss my ass....and who the hell are you, and why are u afraid to say it
Check your pm's I know who you are and Im not afraid to say who I am. I never said I was so I dont why that came up. Talking trash to someone bigger than you isnt always the smartest thing to do but its ok.

Bulls are going to win first round by beating the Wizards.