Poll: JBS Overrated?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is JBS OverRated?
I don't know about overrated but apparently they were the best team in the WYMT Classic. So you gotta give them their props.
I use to think so but i mean even though they dont get the ball down low enuff which i think would open it up even more for their guards, theyve been playing some good ball lately...
KEEP IT UP!!
windmill Wrote:haha yeah i know, him money, or kcc fan, where have they gone? since JBS beat Hazard and Bell Co. I guess they have FINALY realized, they are for real, because they are, and the comment about Hicks passing the ball alot, that really is a joke, how can you take 27 shots, and pass the ball alot?
Hicks didnt shoot 27 shots, You need to check your stats again. He didnt outplay JBS but he did outplay Stepp
Caneyboy Wrote:Hicks didnt shoot 27 shots, You need to check your stats again. He didnt outplay JBS but he did outplay Stepp
JBS won...Hicks could not get it done..SO who cares if he outplayed stepp?? Sounds like to me that hazard worries about Hicks stats. You all are always accusing that all jbs cares about is clarks stats..Sounds like to me thats all you all care about
Before all you JBS people were saying look at Stepps Stats, hes alot better. Its funny how things change.
Caneyboy Wrote:Before all you JBS people were saying look at Stepps Stats, hes alot better. Its funny how things change.
I honestly dont get what you are saying man?
of course not
I think the WYMT championship has proven that they're not overrated. Not in the mountains anyway.
Under rated they are Wymt champs
i think they are overrated because everyone acts like they can't be deafeted but, they can. they act as if they are the king of the 14th but, most of their games have been close. jbs along with hazard are both overrated!!!!!!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I think the WYMT championship has proven that they're not overrated. Not in the mountains anyway.

who did they have to get past in the classic? noone. pineville shouldn't have been invited in the first place. hazard is way overrated. when hicks is not doing good they will lose. bell co. was the only quality team they played. had their best played not got in foul trouble then they would have beat jbs. don't get me wrong jbs is a very good team with very good talent. but, i think that they are overrated.
#1ukfan Wrote:who did they have to get past in the classic? noone. pineville shouldn't have been invited in the first place. hazard is way overrated. when hicks is not doing good they will lose. bell co. was the only quality team they played. had their best played not got in foul trouble then they would have beat jbs. don't get me wrong jbs is a very good team with very good talent. but, i think that they are overrated.

OMG, your so STUPID, Pineville played the #24 team in the state to a 7 point game, and 11-4 Hazard who beat the #13 ranked team in the state Madison Central, how do you get they are overrated, and ok, they are, your so right, they are overrated
windmill Wrote:OMG, your so STUPID, Pineville played the #24 team in the state to a 7 point game, and 11-4 Hazard who beat the #13 ranked team in the state Madison Central, how do you get they are overrated, and ok, they are, your so right, they are overrated
Buddy just get over. No matter what they do JBS will not be liked because of Stepp, Seems like u would get that by now!
Subway Eater Wrote:Buddy just get over. No matter what they do JBS will not be liked because of Stepp, Seems like u would get that by now!
Clark is a good guy i honestly dont see why everyone dont like him..
Its not clark that people dont like
u all know jbs is a good team with some being held back they have alot of exp. and i not dissin being held back. but the thing is jbs thinks they cant be beaten and it only takes one time for them to have a bad game and for someone else to have a good game. i am and always be a kcc fan but i m happy that jbs is doing so well. hey they are in the 14th region and i think that alot of ppl think that the teams down here cant play with big city teams. kcc beat east jess and noone thought that would happen.
I think JBS doesn't think that they can't be beaten. They are good and you know it.
Subway Eater Wrote:Its not clark that people dont like

U R SUCH A HYPOCRIT GO BACK TO THE POSTING

(June Buchanan 59 Bell Co 58 Mountain Classic Championship)
i agree jb is well aware that they can be beat. I think they will keep coming in game in and game out playing hard.
I have no doubt in my mind that JBS will win the 14th region. JBS is really good and by the end of the season they will be even better so watch out.
monkey57 Wrote:I think JBS doesn't think that they can't be beaten. They are good and you know it.
JBS is good but Stepps Sucks
Subway Eater Wrote:JBS is good but Stepps Sucks

they are good enough to beat your team.......
I agree JBS is very overrated ill give it to them they are a good team when they play as a team!..BUT..I beleive hazard is the best team in the region.. in the WYMT hazard wasnt hittin shots in the end or i believe they would have came out on top in this one!..and PCC may not be winnin everygame but who cares about the record!..There good also!..JBS is Overrated!
29L14 Wrote:I agree JBS is very overrated ill give it to them they are a good team when they play as a team!..BUT..I beleive hazard is the best team in the region.. in the WYMT hazard wasnt hittin shots in the end or i believe they would have came out on top in this one!..and PCC may not be winnin everygame but who cares about the record!..There good also!..JBS is Overrated!
And once again someone leaves out the fact the reason hazard was not shooting good is because jbs defense..JB is for real.
RivalsKing Wrote:JBS is horrible

are you crazy?
jbs is a good team and are not overrated in my eyes they beat hazard and then came so close on a good mason county team and beat a very good bell county team
Only overrated in the eyes of the Vrusader faithful I sawon another thread tonite where a JBS fan said they would win the state title and easily handle South Laurel. THAT IS OVERRATED. I see them as the 1 seed in the 14 th right now.
They may be overrated, but they have a very good team. So they deserve some credit.
No not overrated, one of the best.
Yes JBS is overrated, 2 guards cant be your whole team, but only time will tell if JBS is as good as everyone thinks.