Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 21 Bell County 14
Bobcat4years Wrote:If we want to fix our problem, we need to clean house with all asst coaches, except Coach Harbin and Keep Mills and let him go hire some help!!!
Everyone in the stands, booster club has said it a thousand times.. Mills has No help!!!!

fire everybody :flame:Confusednicker:
snapcat91 Wrote:Our team team doesn't need people like you that are fair weather fans!!! All you want to do is bad mouth our coaches and talk about how there is no discipline!! Coaches can't change kids, especially when they have no disciplines at home!!! As for the Bobcats we will be fine and our coaching staff will be fine if everyone like yourself will just shut their big idiot mouths and let Coach Mills and his staff do their jobs!!! GO BOBCATS!!!

Well said:Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:fire everybody :flame:Confusednicker:

You must them to come to wc:biglmao:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:You must them to come to wc:biglmao:
Whitley County needs some help lol
Greer can coach. He has been around a lot of teams who have won a lot of games. This is not a coincidence.
E's Army Wrote:Greer can coach. He has been around a lot of teams who have won a lot of games. This is not a coincidence.
I'm not impressed.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not impressed.

pjdoug knows he has been at whitley as well as bell and corbinConfusednicker:
BobcatForever Wrote:pjdoug knows he has been at whitley as well as bell and corbinConfusednicker:

Yeah. He is a graduate of Corbin isn't he?
bcpc Wrote:Think they caught the guy who unplugged it. Wearin a blue coat and black toboggan... Kitty cat patch on the back. After a thorough interview, the conclusion led to mills being caught with his pants down.
Huh? Did a previous post get deleted?
Bobcat4years Wrote:If we want to fix our problem, we need to clean house with all asst coaches, except Coach Harbin and Keep Mills and let him go hire some help!!!
Everyone in the stands, booster club has said it a thousand times.. Mills has No help!!!!

People like you are the reason good coaches get out at the h.s. level. If you were any better of a coach there Paul Bear Bryant you should go apply for a job and do it yourself rather than getting on forum and flapping your sh###er because Bell didnt finish on top. Guess what genius, there is a looser and a winner in every game. I watched the game from Florida, our team got beat by a better team and was done when the RB went down in the 3rd. Bell IMO played well but just didnt have the parts (regardless of the coaching staff) needed to win the game on the field. Players play, coaches coach and your should keep your a$$ in the stands where u belong. So, like your mom use to say, if you dont have something nice to say keep your negativity to yourself. :welcome::welcome:
Trenches07 Wrote:People like you are the reason good coaches get out at the h.s. level. If you were any better of a coach there Paul Bear Bryant you should go apply for a job and do it yourself rather than getting on forum and flapping your sh###er because Bell didnt finish on top. Guess what genius, there is a looser and a winner in every game. I watched the game from Florida, our team got beat by a better team and was done when the RB went down in the 3rd. Bell IMO played well but just didnt have the parts (regardless of the coaching staff) needed to win the game on the field. Players play, coaches coach and your should keep your a$$ in the stands where u belong. So, like your mom use to say, if you dont have something nice to say keep your negativity to yourself. :welcome::welcome:

teams are worse because they have worse coaching:ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:teams are worse because they have worse coaching:ChairHit:

No sh## sherlock. Kinda like saying every bass boat is not a "Ranger" or every car a Mercedes. But if you have a good coach/coaches and if you cant do any better sit in the stands and keep your face shut. If you can DO BETTER, go apply for the man's job. Then we wonder where our kids/students/athletes get this spirit of "ENTITLEMENT" from these day?

Otherwise pjdoug, yes there are coaches out there that shouldnt be on the sidelines at all. But hey i am not God. Someone saw them fit to be there so support what u have or choose another team. :Cheerlead:1::Cheerlead

I support and always will my BOBCATS, Blue blood runs deep.
Trenches07 Wrote:No sh## sherlock. Kinda like saying every bass boat is not a "Ranger" or every car a Mercedes. But if you have a good coach/coaches and if you cant do any better sit in the stands and keep your face shut. If you can DO BETTER, go apply for the man's job. Then we wonder where our kids/students/athletes get this spirit of "ENTITLEMENT" from these day?

Otherwise pjdoug, yes there are coaches out there that shouldnt be on the sidelines at all. But hey i am not God. Someone saw them fit to be there so support what u have or choose another team. :Cheerlead:1::Cheerlead

I support and always will my BOBCATS, Blue blood runs deep.

Bell County was the more experienced team,and should have won.Their coach is history because he ain't getting it done. Maybe he will come to my team so I can continue to be disappointed Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County was the more experienced team,and should have won.Their coach is history because he ain't getting it done. Maybe he will come to my team so I can continue to be disappointed Smile

:truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!

Still waiting to see if you want to meet with the staff? About what I figured have no guts and nuts. Some things never change all talk.
Was excited to see why this thread was back on top. Only to see this.... Nothing on the winners. Only fighting amongst faithful.....
HighViz Wrote:Was excited to see why this thread was back on top. Only to see this.... Nothing on the winners. Only fighting amongst faithful.....

Some aren't the faithful. Good luck to Corbin this week.
I think the Superintendent will do the meeting soon..
Bobcat4years Wrote:I think the Superintendent will do the meeting soon..

What about you? Just as I thought. Not man enough.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I think the Superintendent will do the meeting soon..

is Mills gone?
pjdoug Wrote:is Mills gone?

NO Mills is not gone!! There is just a few haters in Bell Co that are trying to get rid of him, but the Blonde Bomber Super hasn't got rid of him yet! A lot of us that know and LOVE our Bobcat team realize that Coach Mills is as good of a coach as we could get and has done a really good job with the talent level that we have had in his tenure!!!! Some are living in the past and can't move on from the Dudley days!! I say move on, Dudleys old and gone and won't be back!!! Let's all join together and back the coach we have!!!
I totally agree, Wayne is a good man and a good Coach, we have a little group of haters thats not even involved with the program, they can't get over Dudley, Hopefully the Super sees that and we can move on with the Coach that wants to be here.
snapcat91 Wrote:NO Mills is not gone!! There is just a few haters in Bell Co that are trying to get rid of him, but the Blonde Bomber Super hasn't got rid of him yet! A lot of us that know and LOVE our Bobcat team realize that Coach Mills is as good of a coach as we could get and has done a really good job with the talent level that we have had in his tenure!!!! Some are living in the past and can't move on from the Dudley days!! I say move on, Dudleys old and gone and won't be back!!! Let's all join together and back the coach we have!!!

Everyone knows who that group is and yes bobcat4years we know you are in that group.
snapcat91 Wrote:NO Mills is not gone!! There is just a few haters in Bell Co that are trying to get rid of him, but the Blonde Bomber Super hasn't got rid of him yet! A lot of us that know and LOVE our Bobcat team realize that Coach Mills is as good of a coach as we could get and has done a really good job with the talent level that we have had in his tenure!!!! Some are living in the past and can't move on from the Dudley days!! I say move on, Dudleys old and gone and won't be back!!! Let's all join together and back the coach we have!!!

I wasn't even trying to stir anything.I really thought he might be gone from what I've heard,but I always find out the truth instead of spreading gossip.I agree that Mills is a good coach but seems like he needs a little more help.
pjdoug Wrote:I wasn't even trying to stir anything.I really thought he might be gone from what I've heard,but I always find out the truth instead of spreading gossip.I agree that Mills is a good coach but seems like he needs a little more help.

Be careful pjdoug some of our faithful might think you are on their sideConfusednicker: Just Kidding
BobcatForever Wrote:Be careful pjdoug some of our faithful might think you are on their sideConfusednicker: Just Kidding

He's just trying to find a way to get him to Whitley. .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
BobcatForever Wrote:Be careful pjdoug some of our faithful might think you are on their sideConfusednicker: Just Kidding

I actually like Bell County.I just like talking trash to the bobcats Smilea lot of my family lived in Bell County up 119,Fonde,Middlesboro etc Smile
panther nation Wrote:He's just trying to find a way to get him to Whitley. .
only as an assistant :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:only as an assistant :biggrin:

Assistant to you and ruitg lol
bobcatforever Wrote:assistant to you and ruitg lol

riutg
lol