•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
Hey Redneck, I think someone needs a hug from coach M! LOL
There's a reason kids transfer to another school. In this case, you have a kid that is leaving the defending 4A State Runner-Up. Maybe you JC guys should look at your own coach being the reason he left instead starting rumors that Chirico recruited him.
bac2369 Wrote:What position do you think the new kid will play?

Allen started at DE for Johnson Central and showed flashes of dominance at times.

6'3 230

If he indeed transferred to Paintsville he will be a game changer in 1A Football with his size and skillset.
Redneck Wrote:There's a reason kids transfer to another school. In this case, you have a kid that is leaving the defending 4A State Runner-Up. Maybe you JC guys should look at your own coach being the reason he left instead starting rumors that Chirico recruited him.

OK:please:
Cant u all just get along on your end of 23? Get together over a bowl of apples and hug it out!lol
Or maybe sour grapes. Hell idk.
Coaching has nothing to do with why the kid left.
Eagle84 Wrote:OK:please:

Why did he leave JC then, since you seem to know it all? Maybe you're just in denial, or you just stay drunk on the Matney Kool-aid. Like I said before, there's a reason he left the defending state runner-up to go play for a team that lost pretty much all of their offensive linemen, a couple defensive linemen, QB/All-American LB, and one of the best skill players in the mountains. You tell me Eagle, why would he leave a team that will probably end up playing in BG again.
Hey Rednek the Tigers will figure it out soon enough why he left
I assure you he didn't leave because of the coaching.
Hey blue bomber, where would Paintsville athletics be if it wasn't for county kids?
Paintsville is way too good a school to lose athletes to JC for very long. I'm glad it's starting to even out. Apple Bowl would have been a dogfight last year.
Copperhead13 Wrote:I assure you he didn't leave because of the coaching.
Hey blue bomber, where would Paintsville athletics be if it wasn't for county kids?

My 7th grade nephew has been telling me about this kid for over a month, saying that coach Arms is the only one he likes over there. It's not been a big secret. Now all of a sudden everyone across the creek is hollering that he was recruited.
Who said they where recruited? 7th grade nephew was telling you now that is funny. All everyone is saying is what kind of program would they have if kids from the county didn't go there. Bottom line is his mom wanted him to go. His sister and brother would be back tomorrow if she would let them.
They don't want to answer the question ballbuster
i cant see how real "recruiting", is even an option in the NEKY area. When most schools in the area are arguing the point over a handful of inter-county transfers. Itd be different if they were getting them from out of state.
Scotty, I would agree with you if it was ONLY a handful.
Ballbuster Wrote:Who said they where recruited? 7th grade nephew was telling you now that is funny. All everyone is saying is what kind of program would they have if kids from the county didn't go there. Bottom line is his mom wanted him to go. His sister and brother would be back tomorrow if she would let them.

RIPKIN said he was recruited. And to top it off, a JC assistant coach was blabbing on Facebook about how JC has to fight the recruiting of their kids every year blah blah blah.
I'm looking hard for a sleeper team this year in 1A in the east. Paintsville has been my sleeper team for 2 years now. Good chances for a 3 peat from 64SUR Confusednicker: Raceland,LynnCamp and Harlan Ind also in the running right now. :Cheerlead
Ballbuster Wrote:Who said they where recruited? 7th grade nephew was telling you now that is funny. All everyone is saying is what kind of program would they have if kids from the county didn't go there. Bottom line is his mom wanted him to go. His sister and brother would be back tomorrow if she would let them.
The same nephew of mine is also who told me about the kid from Lafayette, TeAndre Newcomb I think is his name. I'm pretty sure you were the one who actually knew the kids name when all of the other JC people said they knew nothing about a transfer from Lafayette.
Have watched Newcomb in middle school, electric player but how in the world does he end up down there ?
TigerBlues Wrote:Have watched Newcomb in middle school, electric player but how in the world does he end up down there ?

Good question TB. Must have been recruited, lmbo
TigerBlues Wrote:Have watched Newcomb in middle school, electric player but how in the world does he end up down there ?

*cough* Hendrix *cough* JC must have a Floppy Melons disciple manning the waiver wire.
jetpilot Wrote:*cough* Hendrix *cough* JC must have a Floppy Melons disciple manning the waiver wire.

PHS forever with the best of all time JP :1:
How many players on Paintsville's football roster started their education in a county school?
Copperhead13 Wrote:How many players on Paintsville's football roster started their education in a county school?
Is that the only thing you all ever come up with. You think there has never been a JC athlete that started there education in the city school. You all sit back and smile when you get transfers in, but as soon as a player leaves JC he must have been recruited. You talk about what kind of team Paintsville would be without kids from the county. Ask yourself what kind of team JC would have been without JJ Jude. What kind of team last year without Workman. What kind of team without JK Hall and DJ Ousley. The list could go on.
Redneck Wrote:Is that the only thing you all ever come up with. You think there has never been a JC athlete that started there education in the city school. You all sit back and smile when you get transfers in, but as soon as a player leaves JC he must have been recruited. You talk about what kind of team Paintsville would be without kids from the county. Ask yourself what kind of team JC would have been without JJ Jude. What kind of team last year without Workman. What kind of team without JK Hall and DJ Ousley. The list could go on.
Hahahahaha
Copperhead13 Wrote:Hahahahaha

Truth hurts don't it.
Best of luck to the Allen family at Paintsville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
OffTheHook Wrote:Truth hurts don't it.

The reason I laughed was because we both know the numbers aren't even close when you compare county kids playing for Paintsville and OTHERS playing for JC.
So JC might have 5 to 6 transfers on a roster of 60.
Paintsville has 13 to 14 transfers on a roster of 30.
The Truth does hurt.
You'd be surprised at what sport drove them to transfer...

Maybe Tyrese will get to see some playing time on the basketball court since PHS has almost nobody left. :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next