Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard / JBS Predictions
gamewatch Wrote:The key to the game is all that JBS cares about is that Stepp outscores Hicks. In their small minds, this proves Stepp is the better player. Win, Lose, or double tie game, It will be Stepps #1 job to outscore Hicks. Hazard, on the other hand, wants the W and they do not care who scores, how much, or when. Hazard wants to win. Hazard is a true basketball team and even if they aren't victorious on Friday against JBS, they will be before the season is over.

You need to get something straight... JBS fans love their team and hope for a team victory every game, they want nothing more than a W, but I do agree with you that the Stepps think this way and that it is their goal to promote Clark as much as possible, but don't bash JBS fans who are some of the greatest in the state.
gamewatch Wrote:The key to the game is all that JBS cares about is that Stepp outscores Hicks. In their small minds, this proves Stepp is the better player. Win, Lose, or double tie game, It will be Stepps #1 job to outscore Hicks. Hazard, on the other hand, wants the W and they do not care who scores, how much, or when. Hazard wants to win. Hazard is a true basketball team and even if they aren't victorious on Friday against JBS, they will be before the season is over.

Yes i agree 110% JBS could care less if they win or not and everyone on here for JBS all they care bout is if Stepp outscores Hicks and if he does youll hear if from everyone on here alot more if they win but i dont think they'll win hazard is a much better team but should be a great game.
JBS by 10+
when and where exactly is the game ?
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:when and where exactly is the game ?

Friday Jan 12th at Perry Central at 7:00..
After JBS beats you Hazard dogs tomorrow night. I"ll get back on here to make you guys feel rediculously stupid. JBS has the better team in ALL perspectives. Garrison Collins or Micheal Campbell? Who does Hazard have that compares with Cox? Hick and Clark are a close match up... but other then that, JBS has this. If by chance Hazard were to win, which I don't see it happening, it will be no more then 2 to 4, ill bet anything on that. But good luck to you guys, can't wait to see you shut up after JBS beats the D A W G S.
JBS hasn't beaten a good team yet this year and I don't see them starting tomorrow.
Hazard by 20.
Jbs hasn't beaten a good team yet. They beat Doss, they beat Hazard over summer and they had ALL OF THEIR STINKING PLAYERS. They played the #4 team in the state down to the wire. They also beat a good pindleton co team. Another ignorant statement. Sad When they beat hazard tomorrow night, what is ur excuse?
pickandroll Wrote:Jbs hasn't beaten a good team yet. They beat Doss, they beat Hazard over summer and they had ALL OF THEIR STINKING PLAYERS. They played the #4 team in the state down to the wire. They also beat a good pindleton co team. Another ignorant statement. Sad When they beat hazard tomorrow night, what is ur excuse?

Like I said, they haven't beaten a good team yet. Almost don't count. Teams you talk about was last summer. Your'e living in the past foo. You know you can't beat Hazard. Hazard has way to many athletes. You have nothing but slow moving boys who think their athletes. Stepp will be lucky to score tomorrow.
Hope you come to the game. I'll be waiting for your post on here after we beat those big athletes.
Too bad JBS doesn't have any athletes the 6ft 3in point guard the 6 ft 6 in forwards, the 6ft 9 center. Hmm...
pickandroll Wrote:Too bad JBS doesn't have any athletes the 6ft 3in point guard the 6 ft 6 in forwards, the 6ft 9 center. Hmm...

Size does not mean that they are guaranteed to win. There has to be a bit of athletic ability to go along with that size.
pickandroll Wrote:Too bad JBS doesn't have any athletes the 6ft 3in point guard the 6 ft 6 in forwards, the 6ft 9 center. Hmm...

You're not very smart are you? Do you really think size makes you an athlete? Orbzut from KY is 7' . Need I say more.
SPORTSFREAK Wrote:Like I said, they haven't beaten a good team yet. Almost don't count. Teams you talk about was last summer. Your'e living in the past foo. You know you can't beat Hazard. Hazard has way to many athletes. You have nothing but slow moving boys who think their athletes. Stepp will be lucky to score tomorrow.

Haven't beaten a good team yet? Did you not read anything pickandroll wrote. JBS beat Hazard already. So Hazard's not good? Sure it was summer ball, and I know your going to say that it doesnt count and its a lot different now. But the way I see it, is if summer ball dont count, then neither does this game tomorrow, the only games that matter are in March. A ball game is a ball game no matter if its played over the summer or in regular season. JBS already beat Hazard once, and they will do it again tomorrow night. GO JBS!
Hazard by 12 and there not nothing Stepp can do about it.
I hope jb wins tomorrow but the only worry i have is if they can rebound the ball...They have such good height down low but seems to have an awfully rough time rebounding!
Stepp is 6'0 and no taller
No, Clark is about 6'3. Have you ever stood beside him? He's kind of tall. They have some tall boys, and some good athletes. I'll give them credit where credit is due. There is only one thing I question, and that is the coaching. They have great athletes and players, but I'm not sure how great their coach is. I'll give him time to prove himself though.
I am takin Hazard in this one. If Hicks is hitting there is nothin you can do to stop him, and he doesn't have very many off games. I don't think JBS has a player that can shut him down. I also think Hazard wins the battle on the boards. Hazard by 8.
We Want Stepp.
Pacman Wrote:No, Clark is about 6'3. Have you ever stood beside him? He's kind of tall. They have some tall boys, and some good athletes. I'll give them credit where credit is due. There is only one thing I question, and that is the coaching. They have great athletes and players, but I'm not sure how great their coach is. I'll give him time to prove himself though.
Stepp is 6'0, so quit while your ahead budty
I know for a fact that he's 6'1 and 3/4
my bad, They still lie about it, thats Stepps for ya
Rivalking stop being jealous man
konan Wrote:Rivalking stop being jealous man
What am I am being jealous over?
well y else would you be talking about him it has to be something?
Cause I dont like his family getting on the radio and telling other people that he is the best player in the State. If he played for Scott Co and scored 30 pts a game then I would say he is but he dont.
RivalsKing Wrote:Cause I dont like his family getting on the radio and telling other people that he is the best player in the State. If he played for Scott Co and scored 30 pts a game then I would say he is but he dont.

so get mad at his family..he cant help it he is so good..and he sure cant help what his family does..
Whatever budty, Hes not that good and I didnt say he could, Im just saying thats the reason Me and everyone else dont like them
Hazard by 5...in a close game...Hicks will have to step up like always...as well as the rest of the bulldogs...cuz JBS has a good team. But we want it a lot more.