•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley Hilton headed back to the mountains!
Objective that is right that is confirmed news
Objective Wrote:Board meeting called for Monday announcement will be Tuesday

Site Base Council meeting at high school to hire two coaches. Board approved jobs last week.
Who going be the softball coach and what jobs is it that they approved
Approved the job for the new football coach and IDK who the softball coach will be.
What will the job be for the new football coach
Stay on topic.
Only warning.
Amos stepped down tonight to stay as a assistant coach. Official hire for Dudley will be announced tomorrow by school.
Back in the saddle, Do what is best for kids!!!
Middlesboro Wrote:Amos stepped down tonight to stay as a assistant coach. Official hire for Dudley will be announced tomorrow by school.

I wouldn't keep him around. He can't even be a good freshmen coach he is horrible.
Is this off topic.....is it ethical to pursue another coach BEFORE your current coach steps down. How does that bod for future hires in the classrooms and on the fields and courts.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Is this off topic.....is it ethical to pursue another coach BEFORE your current coach steps down. How does that bod for future hires in the classrooms and on the fields and courts.

And your the head coach and you step down to be an assistant. What an idiot.
Absolutely not Diet Pepsi man. But it is Dudley. Get ready for the words I and Me a lot more often. He's back.

Forced one to resign for the third coming of the Greatest Coach according to The Man himself!
Middlesboro Wrote:Ask Belfry how Haywood has done with the age factor? It's not like college. It's high school.

Haywood is in a complete different situation than Dudley. Haywood has built his "fine oiled machine", and it continues to run without any maintenance. Bell County on the other hand, is a machine that "is running on fumes" and it will take a lot of energy to rebuild a program, and I don't know if Dudley has the stamina, or the patience to get Bell back to where they once were. As I said before, Bell County will improve and I look for them to be competitive once again, but how competitive, remains to be seen. Good luck to Dudley and the Bell County Bobcats.
If Dudley were as humble as Haywood, he would be in the exact same position. Think of what bell could be if Dudley hadn't left town because of arrogance three different times. They would be a juggernaut just like Belfry is.
Today is now a Holiday on Log Mountain. It is like Ground Hog Day, but different rules. If the sun shines on Log Mountain today and Dudley sees his shadow football will be good now. If not and no sun, they will have 2 more years of bad football. Keep us informed.
Good luck to Coach Hilton. He will have a challenge rebuilding Bell.
WYMT is broadcasting the announcement of the hiring of Dudley Hilton right now
Next in line will be the announcement of Randy Frazier being hired as D Cord.
I have been told by people who work in the Bell system that there will be several teacher layoffs next school year due to decreasing enrollment and funding. How will this effect hiring of asst coaches or will it?
The Outsider Wrote:I have been told by people who work in the Bell system that there will be several teacher layoffs next school year due to decreasing enrollment and funding. How will this effect hiring of asst coaches or will it?

Great assistants are already employeed by school system. He won't have to look to far for assistants he's trained and coached
They will make positions. They let teachers go while having two remaining coahes Hilton and Mcreary being retired making 65 and 89 respectively and hiltons wife making @60-65.

Go figure? It's really amazing. They know how bad they screwed up with mills and apparently are willing to pay whatever to make it right. Watch the broadcast and see how many games I (Dudley) has won. Amazing he won all those games and not his players. I(Dudley) won those state championships. Needs to listen to Haywood talk about his success every once in a while. Haywood is very very very humble. Hilton is very very arrogant. Big difference. What can I do for you vs. what can you do for me. Guess which one is which.
Middlesboro Wrote:Next in line will be the announcement of Randy Frazier being hired as D Cord.

I will bet ANY amount of money that does not happen. You continue to put not rumors but out right untruths on this board. Randy Frazier is staying put at Whitley County and wishing it will not change that.

Send me a PM and we will set up a meeting and I will put that in writing.....heck I will even drive over to your county.....I'll buy a pizza too......
Objective Wrote:Great assistants are already employeed by school system. He won't have to look to far for assistants he's trained and coached

Saw little of nothing with the assistants we had last year did to help the train wreck. Doubt anything there will be improved. Seems that we need an overhaul of the majority. Mccreary was a train wreck himself as we all know. Beyond me why he will still be employed to pay such a salary to a retired old unprepared coach who never connected with our kids with no capabilities to coach high school football. Maybe he had more help in Georgia but was in no position to be leader of the Bobcats let's say he put the program to shame. That position is a wash. We bring Dudley back and we keep him. Waste of position. And Dudley's press conference let's say a little disappointing. That was not the motivational kick off we have been waiting for or were use to hearing in the past. Let's hope things get better than first impression of the man in the driver's seat. Lots of rebuilding from aftermath of leadership decisions that destroyed our program last season. Big dollars being paid out to the retirees all 3 of them. Guess we will see if it is worth the bucks.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:I will bet ANY amount of money that does not happen. You continue to put not rumors but out right untruths on this board. Randy Frazier is staying put at Whitley County and wishing it will not change that.

Send me a PM and we will set up a meeting and I will put that in writing.....heck I will even drive over to your county.....I'll buy a pizza too......

So what untruth have I put? I've said for awhile now Dudley Hilton was coming back. Said last Monday he had resigned from Taylor Co. Said last night Amos had resigned and today there would be a official announcement from Bell Co today. I don't see any of that as rumors but truths. Let's say I've heard about Randy from the horses mouth. Just watch and see if he doesn't end up at Bell Co. If he doesn't, I have no issues eating crow.
When will they be any staff announcements
Middlesboro- change your screen name. You have never played a sport in your life. Deliver your Coca Cola. You were in the front row of the pep rally/ press conference in your ugly Bell Co blue. Go be Dudley's number one booster and leave your kids in the mboro system. Not your call - we know.
Middlesboro Wrote:So what untruth have I put? I've said for awhile now Dudley Hilton was coming back. Said last Monday he had resigned from Taylor Co. Said last night Amos had resigned and today there would be a official announcement from Bell Co today. I don't see any of that as rumors but truths. Let's say I've heard about Randy from the horses mouth. Just watch and see if he doesn't end up at Bell Co. If he doesn't, I have no issues eating crow.

If you heard anything (which I seriously doubt) you did not hear that Coach Frazier was going back to Bell. Lets just say the chances are pretty good, in fact 100% you will be eating crow.

Still waiting on the PM....holding a hand full of cash.
Middlesboro Wrote:So what untruth have I put? I've said for awhile now Dudley Hilton was coming back. Said last Monday he had resigned from Taylor Co. Said last night Amos had resigned and today there would be a official announcement from Bell Co today. I don't see any of that as rumors but truths. Let's say I've heard about Randy from the horses mouth. Just watch and see if he doesn't end up at Bell Co. If he doesn't, I have no issues eating crow.

from the horse's a$$ or mouth ?
Done a lot of asking around since yesterday. From what I have heard we're obviously looking a McCreary staying on staff, Frazier is a probably not I put the odds around 35% he comes, probably going to get Hoskins i put that around 80% he's coming. Also heard coach may bring someone with him from Taylor who doesn't require a teaching job. Also probably pull from some former assistants that are in the building like Harbin. Again all speculation and at this point but, I think there some fire around this smoke.
redrocket Wrote:Done a lot of asking around since yesterday. From what I have heard we're obviously looking a McCreary staying on staff, Frazier is a probably not I put the odds around 35% he comes, probably going to get Hoskins i put that around 80% he's coming. Also heard coach may bring someone with him from Taylor who doesn't require a teaching job. Also probably pull from some former assistants that are in the building like Harbin. Again all speculation and at this point but, I think there some fire around this smoke.

If Dietpepsidrinker says there is a 0% chance, you can take it to the bank that Frazier is staying put.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next