•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2018
Casual is the only thing I agree with on that post. You really are.
Merry Christmas to the 2017 Corbin football team. :Cheerlead
DarthVader Wrote:Only beat 8 teams with winning records in 4 years at Perry, and 5 of them were 3A or smaller schools. Haddix is a solid football coach and will continue to do very well for himself but the Perry argument isn't the greatest and still hasn't done anything major at Corbin that wasn't done before he got there. I hope no one takes that the wrong way, this is just an opinion from an unbiased casual observer.

Will never win a state championship at Corbin or anywhere . Solid Coach just not that level.
TheColonel Wrote:Will never win a state championship at Corbin or anywhere . Solid Coach just not that level.
Dude or Lady. Haddix must have beaten you at some point in your life. That’s all I know to say about this post!
Haddix is a really good coach but time will tell how "great" he can be.
FoSho Wrote:Haddix is a really good coach but time will tell how "great" he can be.

Glad to see you can post in a Corbin thread without going full weapons retard, thank you. I’ll agree but in 4 years he’s got 3 semis and a runner up I’d say the future is pretty bright for him and the Redhounds.
TheColonel Wrote:Will never win a state championship at Corbin or anywhere . Solid Coach just not that level.

Yeah cause you all are just running outta room to hang banners down there in the county. :lame:
From a team that has close to 5A numbers playing in the weakest 3A region in football. 👏
You do realize that you aren’t even worthy to post on a Corbin thread right? If you can’t beat us, butt hurt isn’t the answer TheColonel. You guys worry about getting better, don’t worry about Corbin. We would’ve won your region too.
chs crazy Wrote:Glad to see you can post in a Corbin thread without going full weapons retard, thank you. I’ll agree but in 4 years he’s got 3 semis and a runner up I’d say the future is pretty bright for him and the Redhounds.

I didn't start the ****ing contest between Corbin fans and me.

You might be surprised how reasonable I can be when shown respect.
TheColonel Wrote:From a team that has close to 5A numbers playing in the weakest 3A region in football. 👏

Confusednicker: What the hell is this, you change screen names to spew the same matra over and over again. Yeah we’ve got 3 state titles that are claimed before the KHSAA started sanctioning a title, done been over this several times we won’t forget it as long as you remember 0-18 soon to be 19 and this ones gonna be ugly Haddix will name the score. :welcome:
FoSho Wrote:I didn't start the ****ing contest between Corbin fans and me.

Respect is earned, not taken. You have to show that you can form a reasonable, non biased opinion before anyone is going to show you respect. It's obvious that you are incapable of that, so you are far from being shown respect.
FoSho Wrote:I didn't start the ****ing contest between Corbin fans and me.

Good grief whatever :lame:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Respect is earned, not taken. You have to show that you can form a reasonable, non biased opinion before anyone is going to show you respect. It's obvious that you are incapable of that, so you are far from being shown respect.

Do I need to share your posts from the lead up thread to the 3A Title Game? It is a farce for you to even be commenting on this subject.

I haven't been disruptive at all. I've made posts that made some people mad but it's because they didn't like the truth.
Come on let’s not get this started again I simply stated it was nice to see that you could post in a manner where maybe we could have a cordial conversation about our teams who are both playing at a high level right now. I even thanked you for it let’s move along last season is last season.
chs crazy Wrote:Come on let’s not get this started again I simply stated it was nice to see that you could post in a manner where maybe we could have a cordial conversation about our teams who are both playing at a high level right now. I even thanked you for it let’s move along last season is last season.

You have my word. I appreciate you wanting cordial conversation and I agree I get a little "chippy" at times. I will chill but Single Wing 77 needs to take a step back too.

They literally finished runner up. Literally.
That's one win away. Just one. And it wasn't some huge blowout. To say they'll never win one is naive and the reason they get kids outside city limits to strap up for them.
Corbin had a tough game Dec 1st but there is no doubt they'll be back fighting for the title again next season with Belfry, Boyle Co and Central.
Geez, I'm away a few days for Christmas, and the thread starts getting chippy.

Please be respectful of every poster!! Even Gut!! He's sick. Sad

Anyway, I am back and moderating. Beware.

Wink
FoSho Wrote:You have my word. I appreciate you wanting cordial conversation and I agree I get a little "chippy" at times. I will chill but Single Wing 77 needs to take a step back too.

I’m chippy more so than not most times on here honestly. As far as Single Wingle he’s a lot better at this stuff than I am, along with being a grown man, and one of our better posters, so I’ll leave any issues you have with him, with him.
Granny Bear Wrote:Geez, I'm away a few days for Christmas, and the thread starts getting chippy.

Please be respectful of every poster!! Even Gut!! He's sick. Sad

Anyway, I am back and moderating. Beware.

Wink

Hope you had a great Christmas Granny
Yes, I had a wonderful Christmas, and thank you for asking!!

FoSho, while I disagree with Single Wing 77 some of the time, he is a thoughtful and respectful poster. He does; however, meet sarcasm with sarcasm and disrespect with disrespect.

This isn't a thread to deal with the personal characteristics of posters, so please get back on topic.
Granny Bear Wrote:Yes, I had a wonderful Christmas, and thank you for asking!!

FoSho, while I disagree with Single Wing 77 some of the time, he is a thoughtful and respectful poster. He does; however, meet sarcasm with sarcasm and disrespect with disrespect.

This isn't a thread to deal with the personal characteristics of posters, so please get back on topic.

Oh ok. 👍🏻

Then I'll just take this opportunity to say I hope you had a Merry Christmas too?

No he ain't thoughtful and respectful :dontthink
Will Corbin keep their current staff? or will some of them get jobs as head coach ?
pjdoug Wrote:No he ain't thoughtful and respectful :dontthink

You know you like be me dougie, or at least you love to hate me. Haha
FoSho Wrote:Do I need to share your posts from the lead up thread to the 3A Title Game? It is a farce for you to even be commenting on this subject.

I haven't been disruptive at all. I've made posts that made some people mad but it's because they didn't like the truth.

Share whatever you want. I was never disrespectful of Boyle County leading up to the state title game. I never said anything derogatory about Boyle or their staff leading up to the state title game. I did however say that I felt some of the excuses made about the MIDDLE school game weren't valid. I still feel that's true. That being said, I gave Boyle county all the credit in the world after the state title game. I made it clear that I didn't feel that calls won that game for Boyle, but you still couldn't give Corbin any credit at all. I'll back off when you actually admit that Corbin was the better team in the middle school game and didn't win because of the weather. I also know that you are not a good representative of all Boyle county fans and posters, or anything that chuck smith is involved with. My problem is with you specifically and not with Boyle county.

All that being said, I think this year Corbin takes another HUGE step forward and is a much better team than last season. It's hard to say that without feeling that I'm disrespecting these seniors. They will be hugely missed, and they were very good football players. This junior group just is really talented and deep though. Corbin will have around 25 seniors next season, they will be a very tough out for anyone. I honestly look forward to hosting the winner of the Belfry/Boyle county winner next season. They're two very classy and respectful fan bases and the game should be a bloodbath. Next season should be a ton of fun for everyone! I wish everyone the best of luck and an injury free season.

That means a lot granny, thanks. I'm also very glad you had a merry Christmas!
I would comment but this thread is for Corbin topics only (at least for me it is). So I'll just say that although I feel that your post isn't 100% accurate from my perspective that I do understand where you're coming from.

Good luck next season, something tells me our teams will meet again.

I'm out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They literally finished runner up. Literally.
That's one win away. Just one. And it wasn't some huge blowout. To say they'll never win one is naive and the reason they get kids outside city limits to strap up for them.

Never will Haddix win State. It was a blowout. Boyle will put them out again next year in east side and then they move to who knows in 4A. But it will be so much better than the weakest region in football they are in now. Never
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next