Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel Basketball
Sounds to me like it’s wishful thinking on your part for South to not win it. Since only one of North or Clay will be in the region, South is basically only gonna have to be really good once in next two weeks to go to state, whenever they play the survivor between those two. Harlan Co. seems to be the only other decent regional team in a very overall weak year, and I don’t think they’ll be upsetting one of the two favorites.
Van Hagar Wrote:Sounds to me like it’s wishful thinking on your part for South to not win it. Since only one of North or Clay will be in the region, South is basically only gonna have to be really good once in next two weeks to go to state, whenever they play the survivor between those two. Harlan Co. seems to be the only other decent regional team in a very overall weak year, and I don’t think they’ll be upsetting one of the two favorites.

Not at all prior to all this I was all for Sourh all the kids including the Morgan kid are top notch but North is playing more consistent has a stronger paint and that’s what it will take to get out of the 13th region
South still has as good a chance as anybody to win region and most the girls was over at the house last nite and all say things are so much better now. No locker room drama. Is what they said. I got north clay then south as my 3 favorites. But south like somebody said is only gonna have to beat one of the 2. Then avoid an upset
ky playmaker Wrote:South still has as good a chance as anybody to win region and most the girls was over at the house last nite and all say things are so much better now. No locker room drama. Is what they said. I got north clay then south as my 3 favorites. But south like somebody said is only gonna have to beat one of the 2. Then avoid an upset

Surprising seeing so many negative comments from you about the Morgan kid seen you and your dad with the Morgan’s plenty and didn’t that kid go with your daughter to KCU on a visit. We all know that school was to small for the Morgan kid she had looks from 5-6 schools seems like she was doing the Cromer family a favor
@kingCommodoer
RealityCheck! Wrote:Surprising seeing so many negative comments from you about the Morgan kid seen you and your dad with the Morgan’s plenty and didn’t that kid go with your daughter to KCU on a visit. We all know that school was to small for the Morgan kid she had looks from 5-6 schools seems like she was doing the Cromer family a favor
Yea Darin and Diana actually rode Up with us to kcu on our visit. Kcu would actually be good fit for Diana imo. They like most schools have a 6’2 or 3 girl but I think Diana can play big minutes there. Tina I am done. Nobody has done Cromer family a favor. Tay Matt hunter has earned everything they have got. Just stop
ky playmaker Wrote:Yea Darin and Diana actually rode Up with us to kcu on our visit. Kcu would actually be good fit for Diana imo. They like most schools have a 6’2 or 3 girl but I think Diana can play big minutes there. Tina I am done. Nobody has done Cromer family a favor. Tay Matt hunter has earned everything they have got. Just stop

Same two guys with the same idea I’m a crazy lady or Tina just someone without two faces you do know me your ex had to pick my kid up at the movies one night your kid had a few friends over for the night and the kids all had to come home because you got to drunk for them to come back to your house you have a lot of never throwing shame around with all the skeletons in your closet I wouldn’t talk bad about your kids unlike you with this Morgan kid but I will set it straight
RealityCheck! Wrote:Same two guys with the same idea I’m a crazy lady or Tina just someone without two faces you do know me your ex had to pick my kid up at the movies one night your kid had a few friends over for the night and the kids all had to come home because you got to drunk for them to come back to your house you have a lot of never throwing shame around with all the skeletons in your closet I wouldn’t talk bad about your kids unlike you with this Morgan kid but I will set it straight
really! Ain’t no secret to my past activities. I have had 3 duis over last 40 years. What’s ur point I actually was on wymt for one
ky playmaker Wrote:really! Ain’t no secret to my past activities. I have had 3 duis over last 40 years. What’s ur point I actually was on wymt for one
My drinking actually has nothing to do with this but ok.
RealityCheck! Wrote:Same two guys with the same idea I’m a crazy lady or Tina just someone without two faces you do know me your ex had to pick my kid up at the movies one night your kid had a few friends over for the night and the kids all had to come home because you got to drunk for them to come back to your house you have a lot of never throwing shame around with all the skeletons in your closet I wouldn’t talk bad about your kids unlike you with this Morgan kid but I will set it straight
and if u was so concerned why u let Diana and Daren ride with me on the visit?
We actually had a good time
ky playmaker Wrote:and if u was so concerned why u let Diana and Daren ride with me on the visit?

I don’t think grown people need permission to do whatever just pointing out the benefit was for your daughter and awful nice of these people you keep bad mouthing
I don’t remember the Morgan kid being one of the kids your ex had to take home but you were to drunk to remember I’m sure It’s not the first time you’ve got drunk while you were responsible for other people’s children so I’m surprised ‘a few of the south girls were at your house last night’.
😱😱Thread closing coming in 3....2....1.....
TongueoliceLig ALERT MODERATOR TongueoliceLig
Good idea honestly should have been closed the moment a kids name was mentioned and when these two started bad mouthing that family. This is suppose to be about sports and predictions not lies and gossip

Now who’s going to win 49th district?
My question......why didn't the Morgan girl just accept the disciplinary action she received and just rejoin the South team? Seems to me that the parents were the ones that thought she was above being disciplined. Maybe this has been answered someplace through the thread and I just didn't see it. I may be wrong but this looks totally like another case of parents with unreal expectations destroying a childs basketball career.
Good luck to all those involved but this obviously didn't end well.
Leonards_loser Wrote:My question......why didn't the Morgan girl just accept the disciplinary action she received and just rejoin the South team? Seems to me that the parents were the ones that thought she was above being disciplined. Maybe this has been answered someplace through the thread and I just didn't see it. I may be wrong but this looks totally like another case of parents with unreal expectations destroying a childs basketball career.
Good luck to all those involved but this obviously didn't end well.

My understanding is the kid did take the suspension for two days for not texting him which was extreme by any count
The second suspension for disrespectful behavior on the bench at the North game is crazy because I was there I thought the kid was still sick like many others I didn’t see any disrespectful behavior from her
I heard she didn’t quit until it was confirmed he spoke with her college CU and her scholarship was taken because of his opinion of her and her fit along with missing games due to suspension
Not sure any kid or parent would put their kid back in that situation I would say she would still be there if she could have dealt mentally or emotionally with all the baggage from the Coach Walker situation and then this guy He also told the team not to talk to her, she was isolated from the team, games etc Does anyone really think that’s okay?
Keeping a kid now a days on this side of the dirt is becoming a daily task. I would hate to be an adult or kid who made this situation even worse for anyone.
I was told last night there is a investigative reporter looking into South Laurel and the past few years of girls basketball now that Walker is charged
If true I bet there will be a lot revealed about all involved
This has all got out of hand from the looks of it... I was told Morgan’s mom and Walker had been exchanging pictures before he got caught, can anyone confirm this?
GotYouInMyScope Wrote:This has all got out of hand from the looks of it... I was told Morgan’s mom and Walker had been exchanging pictures before he got caught, can anyone confirm this?

Not related to basketball but if so I bet she’s caught up in the investigation along with several others

Did you hear the AD is being looked into as well for his relationship with a girl who graduated a few years ago? Seems like South is headed into more trouble
GotYouInMyScope Wrote:This has all got out of hand from the looks of it... I was told Morgan’s mom and Walker had been exchanging pictures before he got caught, can anyone confirm this?

I’m not sure why this would be anyone’s concern except the parties involved. They are grown adults. Sounds to me like some “adults” have gotten upset and perhaps trying to destroy coach walkers reputation? Nobody has said of any evidence they have nor what really took place. This seems like a whole lot of drama, I can understand why anyone would want to leave that environment, player or coach.
This thread is enough to convince anyone how crazy this set of parents are, mostly the mother. South parents are so happy they are gone. She should have been gone much sooner as in the past couple years is what I am told. The kid will never make it in college if she continues her ways that got them in this mess to begin with. Blame it on everyone else except the offenders. The story of America today. Ill bet that witch(Tina) is a liberal too.

Just like I told you guys that Walker would never get a job in Perry County, I am calling it now, Morgans parents will cost her to never get to play in college by thinking she is above the rules. Its hard to play in college being a 5-8 post anyway, much less with the deck stacked against you.
This one is obviously off the rails...

Closed