Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Haddix to Boyle County
DukeBoy Wrote:Dont think anyone can match your comics.

Thanks Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:More folks than just Corbinites realize what has left. To lose someone like Haddix weakens the entire district, ,IMO.

I wish him nothing but the best, and hope that the Hounds flourish as well.
I don't see Corbin getting weaker.
Hound05 Wrote:dessssssssss...…..troyed

They don't like having nice things?
pjdoug Wrote:I don't see Corbin getting weaker.

You don't see anything!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:You don't see anything!!!

I'm blind , but I can see better than most people.
pjdoug Wrote:I don't see Corbin getting weaker.

Haddix will ride Hester just as he did Greer.
Cattleman Wrote:Haddix will ride Hester just as he did Greer.

What does that mean?
64black&gold Wrote:What does that mean?

He’s related to someone haddix let go. Lot of bitterness in that one.
Great hire for Boyle!!

I'm not sure what happened with Greer but Hester will not be riding by anyone. Fake News here.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:He’s related to someone haddix let go. Lot of bitterness in that one.

Yep he’s almost reached serial stalker status when it comes to Haddix...
64black&gold Wrote:What does that mean?

I took it to mean that a lot of Haddix success was due to an experienced assist(s).
Walt Longmire Wrote:I took it to mean that a lot of Haddix success was due to an experienced assist(s).

I’d say a lot of great coaches wouldn’t be nearly as good without the right staff behind them. Just look at what UK done with Marrow and was it really coincidence that Urban Meyer developed a heart condition after Charlie Strong and Dan Mullen left...Nick Saban has even attributed Bama’s problems the last couple years to staffing turnovers...
Haddix is one of the top if not “the” top young coaches in the state. If you don’t believe that, you are delusional. Simple. I’m not going to be the Corbin guy that gets on here and hates on him. He was the best thing since sliced bread when we had him. We weren’t good enough to keep him and the dirty school politics, and Boyle being a better overall Job was why he was interested.
As for Haddix at Boyle, best of luck to you Man! I hope you have full support and don’t have to worry about the same type stuff there. Justin will be hungrier and more motivated than ever. If you don’t know already, you will find out for yourself just like I did when he showed up here 6 years ago. He is a class act, and will put in more time than anyone. The only ones that say the opposite are the ones that either wanted him out so they could be in the light awhile or Bell/Whitley faithful that didn’t win a single game against him.

You remind me of Dougie Jr. are you kin to him too?
HighViz Wrote:Haddix is one of the top if not “the” top young coaches in the state. If you don’t believe that, you are delusional. Simple. I’m not going to be the Corbin guy that gets on here and hates on him. He was the best thing since sliced bread when we had him. We weren’t good enough to keep him and the dirty school politics, and Boyle being a better overall Job was why he was interested.
As for Haddix at Boyle, best of luck to you Man! I hope you have full support and don’t have to worry about the same type stuff there. Justin will be hungrier and more motivated than ever. If you don’t know already, you will find out for yourself just like I did when he showed up here 6 years ago. He is a class act, and will put in more time than anyone. The only ones that say the opposite are the ones that either wanted him out so they could be in the light awhile or Bell/Whitley faithful that didn’t win a single game against him.
You are delusional.
HighViz Wrote:You remind me of Dougie Jr. are you kin to him too?

Probably.
HighViz Wrote:Haddix is one of the top if not “the” top young coaches in the state. If you don’t believe that, you are delusional. Simple. I’m not going to be the Corbin guy that gets on here and hates on him. He was the best thing since sliced bread when we had him. We weren’t good enough to keep him and the dirty school politics, and Boyle being a better overall Job was why he was interested.

Boyle is one of the best football jobs in the state there is a reason they are called title town and there is a reason they came after Haddix. Haddix made a career move and a big part of his decision was a like of support from the administration. Haddix left Corbin in a lot better shape then when he arrived they had not been to a championship since 2002 (ironically they got beat by Breathitt 52-0 that year Haddix was the Breathitt QB). Corbin now has a lot of young talent, nicer facilities, and equipment. I think everyone should be happy. Haddix will focus on winning a state championship while Corbin will be worrying about what helmets to wear and playing the right grandson.
Haddix was the Helmet guru and uniform fashion queen.
Hearing from a reliable source that BC is courting a promising young player from Danville. This player started and played for Danville a lot last season. Anyone else hearing this?
ThinThirty Wrote:Hearing from a reliable source that BC is courting a promising young player from Danville. This player started and played for Danville a lot last season. Anyone else hearing this?

The last time that happened, see Dunn, that didn't end too well for either the kid or Boyle on the football field.
Don’t really know the whole story, but the person that told me is pretty reliable. He also said that Mom was against it.
All of three weeks for Haddix and recruiting to start. Good Luck
ThinThirty Wrote:Don’t really know the whole story, but the person that told me is pretty reliable. He also said that Mom was against it.
This is total BS. Not one Boyle coach or player has heard anything about a Danville kid even thinking of moving in the Boyle district, which is the only way he would be eligible to play.
backcountry Wrote:This is total BS. Not one Boyle coach or player has heard anything about a Danville kid even thinking of moving in the Boyle district, which is the only way he would be eligible to play.
Maybe you don’t know everything going on. This kid already lives in the Boyle district but goes to Danville and played for Danville as a freshman. Don’t get to excited, I’m not just blowing smoke, I wouldn’t have posted it, had I not thought it was reliable information. Like I said His Mom is against it, But who knows, hope she doesn’t change Her mind.
ThinThirty Wrote:Maybe you don’t know everything going on. This kid already lives in the Boyle district but goes to Danville and played for Danville as a freshman. Don’t get to excited, I’m not just blowing smoke, I wouldn’t have posted it, had I not thought it was reliable information. Like I said His Mom is against it, But who knows, hope she doesn’t change Her mind.

I've heard it. Heard it was the Freshman QB!!
If the player you mentioned lives in the Boyle district and played at Danville last year, he would not be eligible to play at Boyle next year. He would have to sit out one year. If he was an 8th grader this year and transferred for next year, he would be eligible. There are so many transfer rumors out there statewide that you can't count them all. Most of these are just rumors and never happen. Fans get excited and mean well, but in most cases don't have all the facts or bother to check the situation out.
Well you believe what you want, I’ll believe it has been discussed whether it happens or not, I hope not. I know to many details, names and other people. This wasn’t just dreamed up. And your right that player would have to sit out for a year.