Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most famous person you ever met?
I met TNA World Champion Kurt Angle in Pikeville when they were up their for a show,I got in the Ring and got a Picture with him and shook his hand,it was so sweet,I'm a Major Wrestling Fan and a big time Kurt Angle fan so it was a big honor for me to get up in that ring and meet Kurt for the First Time in my Life
Well let's see here:

Dwight Yoakam
Bela Fleck
Tony Rice
Sam Bush
Naomi Judd
Larry the Cable Guy
Cletus T Judd
Shooter Jennings
Drea De Mateo
Carson Daily
DR Ralph Stanley
John Cowan
Rebecca Lynn Howard
Dierks Bently
Jerry Douglas
BR549
Jesse McReynolds
Nickle Creek
Michael Peterson
Aaron Tippin
Clay Walker
Jason Aldean
Rob Thomas
Richie Farmer
Kenny Walker
Reggie Hanson
Jared Pricket
Arliss Beach
Congretional Medal of Honor recipient Ernie West!

Those are just a few.
johnny cash
slingblade93 Wrote:I met "cremepuff" from paintsville! Ring 'em Up Knows him too.

I've met and been chased by "cremepuff" AKA screwdriver.
MR. Slate Wrote:I've met and been chased by "cremepuff" AKA screwdriver.

Finally somebody knows "THE MAN". I'll Kill you punks.
Tonight I got to meet the 1960's World Series MVP Bobbie Richardson, we spoke for about 30 minutes and he signed a baseball for me. It was a great experience!!!
Misty Rowe...I asked her for a hug and he said OK.

Joe Namath

Jay Barker

Gene Stallings

Shaun Alexander

Howard Schnellenberger

Audrey Landers..I asked her for a hug and my wife said no.
I met Tommy Lasorda at a UK basketball game. He was in Lexington for some kind of fundraiser/event that he had to speak at.
I just recently met Bill Clinton. He was in Morehead campaigning for Hilary.
The Sniper shook hands with Bill Clinton at the Expo 4-3-08
i got to shake Bill Clinton's hand 2... something i always wanted to do
I just met Clinton as well. I always though he was the man, and now I do even more.
Jackie Chan or Shaq..
in 9th grade i went to NY GIANTS football camp in NEW JERSEY...met PHIL SIMS,GARY REASONS,CARL BANKS,DAVID MEGGITT,LEONARD MARSHAL, and went for hotdogs with the ONE AND ONLY LAWRENCE TAYLOR. MET REST OF TEAM AND COACHES ALSO.....BY THE WAY THEY WON SUPER BOWL THAT YEAR....also real close friends with bobby wise....HAHA.
Eva Longoria
Chris Daughtry
Miley Cyrus
Brad Pit
Angelina Jole
Harrison Ford
Audrey Hepburn
Mel Gibson

and the list goes on and on....advantages of being a flight attendant!!!:rockon:
oh yea, Penny Marshall (Laverne) from Laverne and Shirley, I actually had to kick her off my plane!!! That was a HOOT!!!!! Don't **** off your flight attendant!!!! LOL
Bill Keightly (the day before he passed away)
Darius Miller
Bill Clinton - 2 times
Hillary Clinton - 4 times
Chelsea Clinton - 2 times

Spoke with CNN Democratic political consultant James Carville via the phone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Bill Keightly (the day before he passed away)

Wow. That is incredible. What an honor.

I am famous, so the list of people who got the opportunity to meet me is too long to list. Smile
I met Kyle Macy at his shooting camp and was at UK Baseball Camp and I talked to Jacob Tamme while he was lifting. But if you think about it, college players really arent famous. I also met Bill Clinton at his private speech in my neighbors house while he was campaigning for Hillary. Now he's famous
Kyle Macy, Rick Pitino, Tubby Smith, Paul Patton, Ernie Fletcher, Steve Bescher, Bill Clinton, Pete Rose, the entire 96 UK national title team (mens basketball), Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson T.J. Housh..., Shayne Graham, Doug Pelfrey, Corey Dillon, Tom Petty, Jimmy Buffet, Hank Williams Jr., ZZ Top, Jackson Browne, Steve Windwood,
Met Charlie Pinson a couple times...
K_Hall Wrote:Met Charlie Pinson a couple times...
Wow!!!

Me too!

CHARLIE PINSON! clap clap clap

K_Hall Wrote:Met Charlie Pinson a couple times...
:rockon:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:oh yeah Grady is one of the greatest people you can know if you are a UK supporter or just someone who knows him. He is a huge supporter of the program at UK and is a big Brooks supporter. IDK if you remember his sign during the 2006 football season that hung from his sweet that said WE SUPPORT BROOKS when everyone was calling for his head. With people that put money into the program and between barnhardt and the rest of that crew up at UK he was the only one who stuck beside Rich including Swaford(spelling) and everyone else who tailgates with all of us. I am happy to see that you know Grady you know a great person and well he by far has the best tailgating at UK lol. IDK if you tailgated with him much this year but by far his Elvis and John Wayne cut out with Uk T-Shirts was just absolutely classic.

ha yea my mom works with Dr. Stevens and is really good friends with him..he saved my DAD!!! ha... my mom went to a toby keith concert with him...