•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville/J'Town (Updates)
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:The only way either team gets blown out is if the other team is just playing bad. .
Usually Eastern KY teams does bad against 11th and 7th region teams. Thats why people thought that.
Basket for J'town... Bundy with the basket... Gagle hit for J'town...

P'ville- 57
J'town- 51
blackcat_student Wrote:Basket for J'town... Bundy with the basket... Gagle hit for J'town...

P'ville- 57
J'town- 51
How much time is left?
Basket for Slone... Thomas Jackson hits a 3 for J'town...

P'ville- 59
J'town- 53
RavenBoy Wrote:Usually Eastern KY teams does bad against 11th and 7th region teams. Thats why people thought that.

Hate to bring Valley into this, but they showed that 7th region teams are no better than we are . . . and Paintsville beat them, so why should Paintsville get blown out?
2:10 in the 3rd.... Tigers by 7
LIPS Wrote:How much time is left?

2:08
3rd qt.
Tigers by 9.
Basket for P'ville...

P'ville- 63
J'town- 53
Thanks for the info....go tigers...
63-56 Paintsville, Grimm was fouled. 1st shot no good.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Not to start anything with Valley, but they showed that 7th region teams are no better than we are . . . and Paintsville beat them, so why should Paintsville get blown out?
Talent wise. You cant go by, we beat SV and SV almost beat them so we should have no prob. I dont know one thing about Lex Cath and havent seen them play this year, but if Hazard or Paintsville played them I would take Lex Cath, sorry.
Pack for two. 65-56.
I really hope paintsville can make a run at the state title....by the way there playing today i can see this coming true...
Basket for Pack...

P'ville- 63
J'town- 56

.20 secs left in 4th
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Hate to bring Valley into this, but they showed that 7th region teams are no better than we are . . . and Paintsville beat them, so why should Paintsville get blown out?
I dont know much about this JTown team but I watched the team they beat, Eastern, now that was a **** good team, but they got beat, oh well.:rockon:
65-58. 10 seconds. 68-58 Murray with a three at the buzzer.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Hate to bring Valley into this, but they showed that 7th region teams are no better than we are . . . and Paintsville beat them, so why should Paintsville get blown out?

There were a bunch of people who got on here including some Tiger fans and said that Paintsville had no chance and they would get killed.
blackcat_student Wrote:Basket for Pack...

P'ville- 63
J'town- 56

.20 secs left in 4th
goodlord, it was just halftime 5 mins ago Smile
End of the 3rd quarter... Murray hits the 30 ft buzzer beater!

Paintsville- 68
J'town- 58
Start of the fourth.
RavenBoy Wrote:goodlord, it was just halftime 5 mins ago Smile

Yeah I know...Smile
blackcat_student Wrote:End of the 3rd quarter... Murray hits the 30 ft buzzer beater!

Paintsville- 68
J'town- 58
ohh ok, I seen that 4th and it shocked me it went by so fast.
Foul on J-Town, Tiger ball.
Murray for three. J-Town TO. 71-58 Tigers.
3 for Murray... Paintsville is shooting 65%...

P'ville- 71
J'town- 58
Anybody got the website for the radio feed
Isn't wdhr.com streaming it?
J-Town for two. 71-60.
Basket for Jackson...

P'ville- 71
J'town- 60
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next