Poll: Vote now
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playboy5
42.11%
TidesHoss32
15.79%
Batpuff
10.53%
Independent/Write In/Other
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYBOY5 for MOD in '08
DevilsWin Wrote:If it weren't for his "favorite team" choices I'd say YES. But if you live in the Commonwealth of Kentucky(like he does) and Penn State is your favorite college team, that sends up some RED FLAGS! LOL
Penn State has been my favorite football program for many years because of Coach Joe Pa and the way that there program is ran with respect and tradition with the same uniforms year in and year out! I love the type of players that they put out, especially there Linebackers! I am a huge UK fan as well. I can change it very easily with no regrets! UK or Penn State is totally fine with me as they are about equal.
DevilsWin Wrote:Dude! Your too ugly to be an admin or mod! LOL

Well at least I have hair. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Wow this thread has been viewed 650 times and replied to 91 well 92 times now. Can you say instant classic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Wow this thread has been viewed 650 times and replied to 91 well 92 times now. Can you say instant classic.
Of course it is..And what is the name of this thread? Exactly..PLAYBOY5 for MOD in '08. I seem to bring alot of attention and it has shown in this thread. The people want me in and I hope you have me as your newest Mod. :howdy:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Penn State has been my favorite football program for many years because of Coach Joe Pa and the way that there program is ran with respect and tradition with the same uniforms year in and year out! I love the type of players that they put out, especially there Linebackers! I am a huge UK fan as well. I can change it very easily with no regrets! UK or Penn State is totally fine with me as they are about equal.
I'll have to see that change to change my opinion.

Sorry PB5 I think your an ok guy and all but I'm just not there yet. LOL
Added a poll to make it a bit more fun.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Of course it is..And what is the name of this thread? Exactly..PLAYBOY5 for MOD in '08. I seem to bring alot of attention and it has shown in this thread. The people want me in and I hope you have me as your newest Mod. :howdy:

Not only that, look at who started the thread Big Grin . Everybody knows that when they see a post by Redneck, they are in for a treat.
Speaking of favorite teams, I like that pro football team you got there. Here we go Steelers, Here we go!Cool
DevilsWin Wrote:I'll have to see that change to change my opinion.

Sorry PB5 I think your an ok guy and all but I'm just not there yet. LOL
lol, right on man..this is good stuff though..an entertaining thread to say the leastBig Grin
Redneck Wrote:Not only that, look at who started the thread Big Grin . Everybody knows that when they see a post by Redneck, they are in for a treat.
vundy33 Wrote:I'll run as the independent...
Vundy33 if you and I join forces we may be able to garner enough attention to get recognized by the BGR membership. We both have Military and Foreign Policy Experience. We are both UK fans! You are just conservative enough to get support from some of the conservative supporters and since there is no true Liberal on the ticket, I feel we could stand a real good chance against 3 very polished and long winded conservatives.

I'll offer my public endorsement of your independent bid if you agree to give me a cabinet position in your administration. This of course would mean that you nominate me when the timing is right. Which would be sometime between my completing no less than 2,500 posts yet no more than 3,500 with out getting banned or reprimanded.

Together we can ad some balance to the ticket!

Long Live BGR, The Best Site On The Web!

:USAFlag: :USAFlag: :USAFlag: Confusedalute:
PB5 deserves it!
EKY Sportster Wrote:PB5 deserves it!
Much appreciated and I will not forget those who back me! And for those who don't..then it is my job to change that opinion if elected:Thumbs:
How long is this poll for?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How long is this poll for?

I didn't set a particular date for it to end. Just thought it would make for interesting conversation.
Thanks Midee!
Dude, your a Steelers, Pirates, and Pens fan just like me! Cast your vote for a fellow Pittsburgh freak!
EKY Sportster Wrote:PB5 deserves it!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dude, your a Steelers, Pirates, and Pens fan just like me! Cast your vote for a fellow Pittsburgh freak!
Right, but when you know one candidate is better than the other, you have to throw those kind of things away. He voted with his brain instead of his heart!
I will be speaking at P.R.P. High later on today about issues such as Zach Cox signing at Arkansas instead of signing with the BatCats, ....An open debate will follow ...LOL
Instead of downing the kid for signing at an SEC school, even if it wasnt for the Bat Cats, why not praise him? This is what our sight DOESNT need PB5. You should praise our scholar athletes no matter where they sign, even if it isnt at Kentucky. I see now that you are selfish and only care about your teams, rather than the athletes (that may be on this sight). I wish each and every athlete playing any and all sports the best of luck wherever they end up, and I know theyll be successful at the next level. And my opponent cant say this. He's already stated that with Zach Cox signing at Arkansas, that its an ISSUE. Not a congrats. But to him, its an ISSUE. Is this what the voters of the great BGR want? Congratulations Zach, I hope you have a great college career. I wish I could attend PRP to speak to those students, but I have to visit sick old people at the nursing home. And after that Ill be tearing Congress apart on why our veterans cant recieve proper medical attention, and to **** them for turning their backs on those that fight for our country when they are wounded and disabled. Playboy have fun at PRP telling Cox what a mistake he's made. I just wish I could be there to pat him on the back and say "Pig Sooey, and tell John Leslie I said hello".

(paid for by TidesHoss32)
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I will be speaking at P.R.P. High later on today about issues such as Zach Cox signing at Arkansas instead of signing with the BatCats, ....An open debate will follow ...LOL
Well I see I must be out of the Race already.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well I see I must be out of the Race already.

If I where you, I'd start saying something to win over some members hearts.
I'm going with the Independent ticket.
blackcat_student Wrote:If I where you, I'd start saying something to win over some members hearts.
Well if they dont like me for who I am oh well. I am not one of these bull ****ers in order to get votes. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well if they dont like me for who I am oh well. I am not one of these bull ****ers in order to get votes. LOL

So you are saying your not a true politician? Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Instead of downing the kid for signing at an SEC school, even if it wasnt for the Bat Cats, why not praise him? This is what our sight DOESNT need PB5. You should praise our scholar athletes no matter where they sign, even if it isnt at Kentucky. I see now that you are selfish and only care about your teams, rather than the athletes (that may be on this sight). I wish each and every athlete playing any and all sports the best of luck wherever they end up, and I know theyll be successful at the next level. And my opponent cant say this. He's already stated that with Zach Cox signing at Arkansas, that its an ISSUE. Not a congrats. But to him, its an ISSUE. Is this what the voters of the great BGR want? Congratulations Zach, I hope you have a great college career. I wish I could attend PRP to speak to those students, but I have to visit sick old people at the nursing home. And after that Ill be tearing Congress apart on why our veterans cant recieve proper medical attention, and to **** them for turning their backs on those that fight for our country when they are wounded and disabled. Playboy have fun at PRP telling Cox what a mistake he's made. I just wish I could be there to pat him on the back and say "Pig Sooey, and tell John Leslie I said hello".

(paid for by TidesHoss32)
And tell your mom I said HiTongueirateSho
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And tell your mom I said HiTongueirateSho

HAHA :lmao: .....LOL
Midee1 Wrote:So you are saying your not a true politician? Smile
'
Oh I am but I dont need to BS my way for anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well if they dont like me for who I am oh well.

I am not one of these bull ****ers in order to get votes. LOL

HUH?
Spoken like a true politician. Or at least he talks like Bush anyway... Serously folks!

Vote for a man of reason who is not swayed by the passion of the moment but instead makes an educated assesment which takes into account all the different consequenses of ones actions.

Return balance to the political landscape and vote for Vundy33 in 08! On the Independent ticket!
Confusedalute: :Wave: :High5: :USAFlag:
full fledged election... whooooooo hooooooooo

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
DevilsWin Wrote:HUH?
Spoken like a true politician. Or at least he talks like Bush anyway... Serously folks!

Vote for a man of reason who is not swayed by the passion of the moment but instead makes an educated assesment which takes into account all the different consequenses of ones actions.

Return balance to the political landscape and vote for Vundy33 in 08! On the Independent ticket!
Confusedalute: :Wave: :High5: :USAFlag:
And I think with an avatar like that, you just gave me the election..LOL..So I thank You Devils Win Smile:Clap: