Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16th region Middle School Basketball
goal_line Wrote:Wink YTB you’ll be The Lone Ranger waiting:popcorn: for them @ the GCDSmile Smile Smile

Why is that ?me and a few others just want to talk nothing more nothing less.
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Why is that ?me and a few others just want to talk nothing more nothing less.

There is only a choice fewSad that will come over county lines:yikes: for things like that.:eek:
goal_line Wrote:Wink YTB you’ll be The Lone Ranger waiting:popcorn: for them @ the GCDSmile Smile Smile

I will meet YTB there,but, why should we drive to the GCD when we could meet a couple minutes away here in Vanceburg.Wink
lcalum Wrote:I will meet YTB there,but, why should we drive to the GCD when we could meet a couple minutes away here in Vanceburg.Wink

Come on up we'll get a cooker and some Tbone steaks, ribs hamburger's and hotdogs.we can watch the barges go through the dam. I invite both sides to come.Theres plenty of room we can get this worked out once and for all.

ps. like it or not I can get to the dam a lot faster than i can to vanceburg,
Wink Big Grin
We better make the outting on a weekend so all the teenagers that are on here can attend. Is anybody willing to bring some soda's and chips?
I made a vow to myself not to be involved in any more threads such as these but EVERYONE OF US needs to read the following.

___Paul stated it well in Galatians 6:7: "Be not deceived. God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

8The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

May God bless us all.
kybaseball Wrote:I made a vow to myself not to be involved in any more threads such as these but EVERYONE OF US needs to read the following.

___Paul stated it well in Galatians 6:7: "Be not deceived. God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

8The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

May God bless us all.

God bless you also kyb :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Come on up we'll get a cooker and some Tbone steaks, ribs hamburger's and hotdogs.we can watch the barges go through the dam. I invite both sides to come.Theres plenty of room we can get this worked out once and for all.

Wink Big Grin

JMO or maybe a factBig Grin , "Only if your away from home that day and are 30-40 minutes east of Vanceburg."
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Come on up we'll get a cooker and some Tbone steaks, ribs hamburger's and hotdogs.we can watch the barges go through the dam. I invite both sides to come.Theres plenty of room we can get this worked out once and for all.

Wink Big Grin

My comments was based on you saying it was faster getting to the dam for you than Vanceburg!! Wink
lcalum Wrote:My comments was based on you saying it was faster getting to the dam for you than Vanceburg!! Wink

I am going to take the warning of a staff member and let this one go.for my part in the game is sadly now over but the offer still stand for both sides get together and talk it out.just everyone pick a time i'll get the meat and the grill . and if you look i agreed with your post and i only stated what happen in a game and only bashed on a ficticous character that doesn't exist. i leave with this little hint your not even in the right state and that's a fact.:eek: :yikes: SmileSmilegoodbye