Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 18 - Steelers 12
El Indio Wrote:You really need therapy.:lmao:

Big Ben does not, I repeat does not like to get hit. PERIOD! If you think he does, I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida.

Have you actually read what youi are typing? You guys (Steeler fans) don't know how to lose gracefully. You can't say "good game, we'll see you in the playoffs". No you have to look like fools and whine and make remarks about the team that just beat you. Yea, Steeler fans are a class act. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you getting Roethlisberger confused with someone else? I would agree with you if you were talking about Kurt Warner. Ben scrambles on every play to his RIGHT the receivers break their routes gets open and catches the ball. The Bengals prevented that by doing a contain rush (rushing from the outside at a wide angle so you can understand) he could not roll to his right. He was forced to stay in the pocket Bengals had great coverage and they PULLED him down IN THE POCKET, they only hit him on one sack the whole game. If Ben was so afraid of getting hit, why didn't he slide after getting the first down on his run on third and long instead of diving for more yards?

Whatever you think about Steeler fan, at least we are intelligent and know what is going on in a football game.
Cant win on the field, so now they're trying a battle of brains?
5timechamp Wrote:Nobody has still denied that there was a horible block in the back.....right at the ball. Talking football with Bengal fans "is like playin cards with my brothers kids or somethin." (Tombstone)
Block in the back cool, awesome you spotted you should be on the field on Sundays making the calls. Now does that make you feel better. Still doesn't change the fact Cincy 2-0 against Pburg in 2009 and the past is the past and that can't be changed. If you truly do watch sports you know in every game that they usually call 2 or 3 penaltys that shouldn't be and they probably miss double that. That is part of the game if it was called and Cincy suffered from it then so be it but it wasn't game over.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:Block in the back cool, awesome you spotted you should be on the field on Sundays making the calls. Now does that make you feel better. Still doesn't change the fact Cincy 2-0 against Pburg in 2009 and the past is the past and that can't be changed. If you truly do watch sports you know in every game that they usually call 2 or 3 penaltys that shouldn't be and they probably miss double that. That is part of the game if it was called and Cincy suffered from it then so be it but it wasn't game over.

So you saw the blocks in question?
5timechamp Wrote:So you saw the blocks in question?

I still dont see it. And now your saying more than one? Your really not arguing an entire game over a no call are you? Give it up dude, 18-12 will be the final score forever. I see why you have been a member since 07 and have 200 post. If they are all this pointless you need to have 10 post.
csabo17 Wrote:I still dont see it. And now your saying more than one? Your really not arguing an entire game over a no call are you? Give it up dude, 18-12 will be the final score forever. I see why you have been a member since 07 and have 200 post. If they are all this pointless you need to have 10 post.

:thatsfunn
You ask me this same question yesterday at 12:42 and I answered you by saying I thought being pass happy and playcalling really hurt the Steelers in this one. A person that has racked up 300 post of such insightful knowledge of sports in just two months should remember this. All I've ask is two things.....did anyone else see it? and Did it affect the outcome of the game?
5timechamp Wrote::thatsfunn
You ask me this same question yesterday at 12:42 and I answered you by saying I thought being pass happy and playcalling really hurt the Steelers in this one.A person that has racked up 300 post of such insightful knowledge of sports in just two months should remember this. All I've ask is two things.....did anyone else see it? and Did it affect the outcome of the game?

R Mendenhall has 113 carries this year over 9 total games. That comes out to somewhere around 12.55` carries per game. Against the Bengals he had 13 carries for 36 total yards. The difference is he averages about 68 yards per game and the Bengals held him to roughly half that. So your running game was on par as far as touches, it was just the length of those rushes that wasn't the same.

To answer your question about the no call again: No I didn't see it, and no I don't believe a no call affected any outcome of this game.
How come when i blammed the steelers of cheating on one call against the vikings it wasnt a big deal? But when the steelers see a missed call they blame the game on it.
One more time just to make me happy...WHO DEY!!
csabo17 Wrote:R Mendenhall has 113 carries this year over 9 total games. That comes out to somewhere around 12.55` carries per game. Against the Bengals he had 13 carries for 36 total yards. The difference is he averages about 68 yards per game and the Bengals held him to roughly half that. So your running game was on par as far as touches, it was just the length of those rushes that wasn't the same.

To answer your question about the no call again: No I didn't see it, and no I don't believe a no call affected any outcome of this game.

OK where to begin.....If you are going to post stats then do your homework first please. Mendenhall started out the year as a back up to Willie Parker. The first three games he had 7 rushes for 45 yards. The third game he didnt even play so actually has only participated in 8 games. So in the last 6 games he has 564 yards which is 94 yards per game. The two games he has over 20 carries he went 29 for 165 against the Chargers and 22 for 155 against the Broncos both of which have pretty good defenses. So I think with 20 to 25 carries against the Bengals Sunday he could have made a difference. Running the ball in the NFL a lot of times is a grind and doesnt pay dividends until the second half. The game was never out of reach where the Steelers were forced to throw because of being way behind. This was a poor offensive game plan and the Steelers still had the ball with a chance to win. Maybe we will get lucky next time. :biggrin:
Why do Steeler fans think they know more about football? :dontthink
Maybe you should send in your resume then. I want one Steeler fan to say the Bengals were the better team this year with no excuses. No complaining about a no call, no saying the coaches made bad decisions, no saying so and so was hurt, no saying there stats were better, no saying they won 3 quarters. Just say the fact: the Bengals played the Steelers twice this year and after 4 quarters of play they had scored more points, thus winning both games.
Where was Parker Sunday? Is he hurt?
He had one carry for 7 yards.
Here ya go CSA

:Cheerlead :notworthy :worthy: :devilflam :rockon:

:Thumbs: :flame: :Clap: :1:

The Bengals have beaten the Steelers on the scoreboard twice in 2009.
Much better.
csabo17 Wrote:Maybe you should send in your resume then. I want one Steeler fan to say the Bengals were the better team this year with no excuses. No complaining about a no call, no saying the coaches made bad decisions, no saying so and so was hurt, no saying there stats were better, no saying they won 3 quarters. Just say the fact: the Bengals played the Steelers twice this year and after 4 quarters of play they had scored more points, thus winning both games.
Ummmm..no way. Never.:moon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:What? I thought I was your brother from another mother????
Oh I love ya man..but your the big Zeus-built all state football player brother picking on the little fat munchkin brother this year Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ummmm..no way. Never.:moon:

You dont have to admit it, the scoreboard does our talking.
csabo17 Wrote:You dont have to admit it, the scoreboard does our talking.
Thats all fine and dandy, just dont ever ask me to admit anything involving your team being better than mine..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You sure have a lot of pride to be a Pirates fan. Would you admit the Pirates suck?
csabo17 Wrote:You sure have a lot of pride to be a Pirates fan. Would you admit the Pirates suck?
Ive loved the Pirates as long as Ive loved the Steelers, and although yeah we've struggled a little bit for 17 straight seasons, Ill always be by their side..as far as your question goes, its not baseball season, so I wont answer it..I feel we're about to turn the corner and end this nonsense. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAHA Good answer my friend.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Thats all fine and dandy, just dont ever ask me to admit anything involving your team being better than mine..

Hoss

I just stated a scoreboard fact. I never said which team I thought was better. :biggrin:
5timechamp Wrote:Hoss

I just stated a scoreboard fact. I never said which team I thought was better. :biggrin:
Thats because we KNOW :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im gonna beat a dead horse. So if the scoreboard doesn't determine the best team why do they keep score? They should just go out and play an hour then have judges determine the best team.
csabo17 Wrote:Im gonna beat a dead horse. So if the scoreboard doesn't determine the best team why do they keep score? They should just go out and play an hour then have judges determine the best team.
No..the rules should state that you play the game until the Steelers take the lead. Then end the game. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well then they would end up playing all week!
csabo17 Wrote:Well then they would end up playing all week!

shew..bengals fans..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
csabo17 Wrote:Well then they would end up playing all week!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

smart*** :redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]