Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 2010
You all had a awesome season last year. What is your freshman class look like?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
YouCantGuardMe Wrote:so skaggs has for sure moved? elliot or jc?

Shew yes like i said...Wade has transferred to JC period. and id say he is done playing football
cougarpride08 Wrote:You all had a awesome season last year. What is your freshman class look like?

From personal experience with this years upcoming freshmen class all I can say is that they are a tight-knit group of boys and are VERY fundamentally sound. I am proud of them..remember the name AJ Cyrus.
so whose the linebackers now that skaggs has left
StrayBullet Wrote:From personal experience with this years upcoming freshmen class all I can say is that they are a tight-knit group of boys and are VERY fundamentally sound. I am proud of them..remember the name AJ Cyrus.
That is ingredients for success right there...togetherness, fundamentally sound, and obviously well coached.
dawgfight17 Wrote:so whose the linebackers now that skaggs has left
#4 Blake Schaeffer
Where did Skaggs go?
The Contrarian Wrote:Where did Skaggs go?

J. Central
Thought I saw information about a kid out of WVa on this thread?
Playing guard/DE
This was just about a week ago.
barlow Wrote:Thought I saw information about a kid out of WVa on this thread?
Playing guard/DE
This was just about a week ago.

Yes and it was removed because it was false information.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Thanks
Always like to keep up with what's happening with the DAWGS.
With that said, might we see any new faces on this years team?
Based upon what I saw last year, I feel LC is well coached.
The Contrarian Wrote:Based upon what I saw last year, I feel LC is well coached.

I agree!
Just hope they're all returning.
barlow Wrote:I agree!
Just hope they're all returning.
The only one that is not returning is Wade he moved to JC... Also Ethan Daniels from Paintsville has enrolled at LC just hope we can get him out to play football....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Was Ethan Daniels a player for Paintsville?
He's listed on their roster 2009 as FB/LB.
Will be a Jr.
Don't know height or weight
With as much talent as LC graduated it would be hard to say they are going to have another great year, but the facts are they have the same schedule as last year and a whole bunch of talent coming back. Offense should open up alot more this year, watch out for a kid named Jacob Marcum fullback nice speed and power. I look for senior Hunter James and sophomore Caleb Bentley to have break out seasons
The success of this years team will be replacing the kids lost on the lines.
How many kids out this year?
barlow Wrote:How many kids out this year?

From seeing them yesterday Id say there is around 50-60 kids out right now..
ttt
Dawgs looked pretty good in passing tournament, seem to have quite a few at the skills positions. Defensively they need to work at the corner position and the linebackers are going to have to step up but the front line should be solid. on offense Hayden Kiser looked really good throwing the ball and Hunter James and company looked fine.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Dawgs looked pretty good in passing tournament, seem to have quite a few at the skills positions. Defensively they need to work at the corner position and the linebackers are going to have to step up but the front line should be solid. on offense Hayden Kiser looked really good throwing the ball and Hunter James and company looked fine.

I thought Lance Clay looked really good at the WR spot for Lawrence..they do need some help in the secondary and the corner position seems to be an obvious concern. Thank goodness Lawrence will have a loaded backfield this fall.
Any updates or new faces on the practice field?
Bulldogs look prime to compete for a regional championship again this year, if the line can come through they will be in good shape. Bell is loaded again this year however how great lol
Having enough depth to keep players playing both sides of the ball will be key!
LC has enough depth to be very good this year...the only thing is that depth is young and needs to be developed...if they come along then LC should be just fine..
cant wait to see what LC does in 2010
gonna have a great team this year. gonna be alotta pads poppin in bulldog country:HitWall:
How's things going in practice ?
Still have 50-60 kids out?