Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry/Knott updates (14th regional championship)
Jordan Amis has done superb tonight. 17 points so far I believe, That senior aint gunna lose this game.
Pride and Football Wrote:Jordan Amis has done superb tonight. 17 points so far I believe, That senior aint gunna lose this game.

Hope not. Perry has to make some FTs to win this one though.
43-34 Perry Amis with 21 I think
43-37 Perry 3 by Cox
Definatly, Amis just scored again. If they wuld of made there free thows they would have a pretty good cushioned lead
45-37 Perry.
Foul on Cornett. His 4th. Teams 8th
Ratliff misses both FT's
Under 4 left.
Noble gets called for a hook. That's his 5th. Annoucers sayin they've seen a lot more contact not called for fouls.
Knott can't buy a shot
2:50 to play.
47-37
Foul called on Amis. His 4th. That's huge. Were in huge foul trouble
47-39 Perry
Perry turns it over
Davis and Martin are shook up
Cleaning up blood off the floor.
this game is pretty much over i believe. brian milam knows about as much about basketball as i do rocket science
Perry is shooting 51%
Knott is shooting 21%
Yikes.
bradc Wrote:this game is pretty much over i believe. brian milam knows about as much about basketball as i do rocket science

Perry has to make a few FT's and Amis has 4. That could be trouble.
Cox with the bucket and the foul
47-42 Perry
Knott starting to foul.
1:42 left.
brian milam is seriously pathetic. he has not said one good thing about knott co. and everything called against perry is the wrong call. he seriously needs to quit commentating cause its clear he is for perry central.
Another foul. One more Perrys in the bonus
Amis going to the line.
49-42 Perry
Timeout Perry Central
LOL OMG, Knott Co. Fan already making accusations and excuses, there gettin beat, so eat the crow baby, eat the bird
if that big boy for perry could get in better shape perry would be tough. he dominated the first quarter and half but he was out of gas in the 2nd half
Foul and one. Cornett has fouled out. Wow.
Cornett fouls out...
49-45 Perry