Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Knott Central 2/9
I'm going to be late getting there, where should I park when I get there at the last few minutes?
belfry0304 Wrote:i'm going to be late getting there, where should i park when i get there at the last few minutes?

hazard.........
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Spuds, Cook, Sandlin....

Lol Perry will be just fine on the road tonight!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why aren't these teams playing a home and away this year? Two schools located so close together in the same region. They should be playing twice. Losing lots of money by not doing it that way.
ekff Wrote:IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Spuds, Cook, Sandlin....

Oh lord.
I see the Knott "refs" have Jaysean with 2 early fouls. Home job. Pitiful. and for the rumor Jaysean may be ruled ineligible again, please.:flush:
It just may happen, the kshaa commissioner is here for a reason, and the refs... please... PCBOE bought, a couple times over and paid for. Ask Spud where he WORKS!!!??? KSHAA IS A JOKE!!!!!
We Bleed Blue Wrote:It just may happen, the kshaa commissioner is here for a reason, and the refs... please... PCBOE bought, a couple times over and paid for. Ask Spud where he WORKS!!!??? KSHAA IS A JOKE!!!!!

Yea, we even cheat on the road. :please:
Perry Central always takes their refs with the. Spud, even works for the Perry Board of Education.
hornaplenty Wrote:Perry Central always takes their refs with the. Spud, even works for the Perry Board of Education.

How in the world would Napier be on a game like this? JP has just hired him to work at chavies or buckhorn didn't he? Not a conflict of interest there. LOL Didn't look like BB was too happy with him a few times tonight either. But BB couldn't complain much, the other shiny bald head out there made sure Paige was in foul trouble quick and only called one foul against Knott all night long. Not that everyone didn't expect it though.
Wall4president Wrote:How in the world would Napier be on a game like this? JP has just hired him to work at chavies or buckhorn didn't he? Not a conflict of interest there. LOL Didn't look like BB was too happy with him a few times tonight either. But BB couldn't complain much, the other shiny bald head out there made sure Paige was in foul trouble quick and only called one foul against Knott all night long. Not that everyone didn't expect it though.

since you wanna make excuses even tho ur team won, think i will jump in and take up for knott. since there was so much home cookin why with 2 mins to go knott had 10 fouls and perry had 5. so with what i put in bold that means that perry 2 knott 1 in the reffin department
I thin the little bold head guy was the difference in the game. To called a charge on Davis when the big guy is under the basket was a joke. Byran (the bold head ref) cannot ref. He should know that if a player is under the basket and try to take a charge it is a block. I hope he dont ref the 14th region fianl. Because Knott does not have a chance.
hornaplenty Wrote:Perry Central always takes their refs with the. Spud, even works for the Perry Board of Education.

Just to clarify for those who may not know.

He is a substitute teacher in the Perry County School system.
He was also a sub in Knott County before.
And since the ref assigner in the 14th works at the KC school board I'm sure he tried his best to screw Knott out of it.
It appears that Brian Napier has some bond with Knott Central. He refereed the district finals last year. Both Knott/Letcher games this year as well as the Perry/Knott game. I have not been a Brian Napier fan in the past but he did a good job with the last Knott/Letcher game and he did a good job tonight. The officiating did not determine the outcome and Jaysean deserved every foul that was called, and could have easily fouled out. Game called fair and square. Both sides need to get over and look towards the region.
Downtown10 Wrote:since you wanna make excuses even tho ur team won, think i will jump in and take up for knott. since there was so much home cookin why with 2 mins to go knott had 10 fouls and perry had 5. so with what i put in bold that means that perry 2 knott 1 in the reffin department

u must have seen a different scoreboard than me. the fouls was 6 to 5 in favor of perry when zach was called for the charge that made it 7 to 5. then knott intentionally fouled trevor combs to make it 8 to 5. then jaysean got fouled after a steal to make it 9 to 5. knott hit a 3 and beverly was fouled before the in bounds pass to make it 10 to 5 with 9 seconds to go. perry intentionally fouled knott as they brought the ball up the court to make it 10 to 6. seth was fouled with a second to go which made it 10 to 7.

idk where your getting the fouls was 10 to 5 with 2 minutes to go?
wood_chuck Wrote:u must have seen a different scoreboard than me. the fouls was 6 to 5 in favor of perry when zach was called for the charge that made it 7 to 5. then knott intentionally fouled trevor combs to make it 8 to 5. then jaysean got fouled after a steal to make it 9 to 5. knott hit a 3 and beverly was fouled before the in bounds pass to make it 10 to 5 with 9 seconds to go. perry intentionally fouled knott as they brought the ball up the court to make it 10 to 6. seth was fouled with a second to go which made it 10 to 7.

idk where your getting the fouls was 10 to 5 with 2 minutes to go?

obviously we where looking at differnt score boards because it was 10-5 with 2 to go.
Downtown10 Wrote:obviously we where looking at differnt score boards because it was 10-5 with 2 to go.

had the game recorded and looked at the end of the game again. u must be blind or at a different game. what i just said in the previous post is exactly how it went down.
wood_chuck Wrote:had the game recorded and looked at the end of the game again. u must be blind or at a different game. what i just said in the previous post is exactly how it went down.

you must have recorded the wrong game.the scoreboard does have 4 sides maybe we were looking at different sides
ekff Wrote:IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Spuds, Cook, Sandlin....

Why would you say this when you just stated on the other thread that it doesnt matter who refs, you still have to play the game. Just wondering!!!!!
Downtown10 Wrote:you must have recorded the wrong game.the scoreboard does have 4 sides maybe we were looking at different sides

i guess ur side was lying to u then, perry was still in the 1 and 1 with under a minute to go
Woodchuck is 100% CORRECT. Thats exactly how it happened. Game was called fine, maybe a couple questionable calls but what game doesnt have that. Spuds is one of the best refs in this area when he wants to be. Great job refs.....
wood_chuck Wrote:i guess ur side was lying to u then, perry was still in the 1 and 1 with under a minute to go

must have been
This isn't a knock on the refs.
I simply didn't see the call and I heard various reports on it.

When Trevor was lining up to shoot the FTs at the end.
Was it a lane violation that was called.
I had heard a foul was called, a lane violation, and one person mentioned taunting but I thought that would end with FTs for Knott.

What was the call?
The game is over people...take it to the other thread.