• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unaffordable care act
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...facts.html

http://www.smith.edu/

click on the link and apply for school
voted the most liberal university in the country so you will like it
even tho its liberal you can still learn to think for you'reself
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...facts.html

Wow. Just the spector of ObamaCare's soon coming, is already trimming the budget deficit "rapidly" even though it hasn't come close to full implimentation? Sort of like when the Apostles were healing the sick and adding multitudes of believers to the church. Even Peter's shadow was a potent force. Acts 5:15 (KJV)
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.

True liberal believers speak up! Cause you can't make this stuff up. Paul Ryan may have been trying to making a point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Both. The numbers come from the CBO.
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow. Just the spector of ObamaCare's soon coming, is already trimming the budget deficit "rapidly" even though it hasn't come close to full implimentation? Sort of like when the Apostles were healing the sick and adding multitudes of believers to the church. Even Peter's shadow was a potent force. Acts 5:15 (KJV)
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.

True liberal believers speak up! Cause you can't make this stuff up. Paul Ryan may have been trying to making a point.

The gross-cost figure, as calculated by CBO, was actually $940 billion for the years 2010-2019. But it was a bit of a low-ball number because the law takes four years to fully implement. So it really only measured six years of major costs. (The CBO and the Joint Committee on Taxation also calculated the law would slightly reduce the deficit in its first 10 years, because of new taxes and spending cuts that begin to bite in 2013.)

Opponents of the law have long complained that the real costs of the law were masked by the long implementation period, and so they pounced when the CBO earlier this month released updated estimates of the insurance coverage provisions, indicating that the gross cost of the law would be $1.76 trillion for the years 2012-2022. Hence, the NRSC’s claim that the bill was “twice as much as originally thought.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact..._blog.html

The Daily Beast? LOL, "The Washington Post" is a little more objective. I prefer news from sources other than Obama reelection websites. Anyway, the intent of your article is to slam the integrity and intellect of Paul Ryan. Whose genius fairly shines like a super nova next to a candle in comparison to that of the author. Michael Tomasky, a regular on the ultra liberal circuits and is known to share the biases of the likes of MSNBC. I mean, if you put him in a room with Bob Beckel and Barack Obama, they would scratch each other's eyes out fighting over who was going to wash Obama's feet. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The gross-cost figure, as calculated by CBO, was actually $940 billion for the years 2010-2019. But it was a bit of a low-ball number because the law takes four years to fully implement. So it really only measured six years of major costs. (The CBO and the Joint Committee on Taxation also calculated the law would slightly reduce the deficit in its first 10 years, because of new taxes and spending cuts that begin to bite in 2013.)

Opponents of the law have long complained that the real costs of the law were masked by the long implementation period, and so they pounced when the CBO earlier this month released updated estimates of the insurance coverage provisions, indicating that the gross cost of the law would be $1.76 trillion for the years 2012-2022. Hence, the NRSC’s claim that the bill was “twice as much as originally thought.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact..._blog.html

The Daily Beast? LOL, "The Washington Post" is a little more objective. I prefer news from sources other than Obama reelection websites. Anyway, the intent of your article is to slam the integrity and intellect of Paul Ryan. Whose genius fairly shines like a super nova next to a candle in comparison to that of the author. Michael Tomasky, a regular on the ultra liberal circuits and is known to share the biases of the likes of MSNBC. I mean, if you put him in a room with Bob Beckel and Barack Obama, they would scratch each other's eyes out fighting over who was going to wash Obama's feet. :biglmao:
Not much different than some of the right wing sites you post from. The sites you post from are anti- Obama sites. What the difference?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:http://www.smith.edu/

click on the link and apply for school
voted the most liberal university in the country so you will like it
even tho its liberal you can still learn to think for you'reself
I tend not to take advice from people that don't even know about proper grammar, and sentence structure. Stay in school and learn the basics, then come back and converse with the adults.
TheRealVille Wrote:I tend not to take advice from people that don't even know about proper grammar, and sentence structure. Stay in school and learn the basics, then come back and converse with the adults.

but yet u take what vector says as gospel do u not :hilarious:
TheRealVille Wrote:Not much different than some of the right wing sites you post from. The sites you post from are anti- Obama sites. What the difference?

I know it's hard to come up with anything with which to refute facts and strong reasoning. My argument deserves more effort than you've put forth but, since you don't want to go there I'll stay at he level you want. My post was cited with "The Washington Post", which enjoys the highest circulation in DC and is rivaled in reputation only by the New York Times, who by all accounts has veered noticeably to the left of late.

Like I said, if you put Michael Tomasky, Bob Beckel, Alan Combs, Chris Matthews, Juan Williams or Ed Schultz in a wad and ask a question you'll get the same answer from every one of 'em. They're as biased a group as you'll find. And, I disagree with your assertion completely, more often than not, my sources are of the CBS or Huffinton Post ilk. None the less, I took your same CBO numbers, ran them through a different filter, and got completely different conclusions, while citing a very good source in the Post, which is left leaning as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideMiddle03 Wrote:but yet u take what vector says as gospel do u not :hilarious:
Cite one time I have ever acknowledged any thing vector has posted.
TheRealVille Wrote:Cite one time I have ever acknowledged any thing vector has posted.

here you go :biggrin:

TheRealVille Wrote:It is legal to have asbestos still in plants, but it is law that it is controlled and kept covered up. In Big Sandy, it is exposed in many different places.

vector Wrote:have you called osha the last 2 years

TheRealVille Wrote:No. I generally don't go back there much.

vector Wrote:i believe we have know asbestos will kill you 25 30 years ago maby longer and
they are now just trying to clean it up? this is crazy

vector Wrote:maybe that it why they are cleaning it up now

i know in the mining industry they are inforcing the laws

not turning there heads like they have for the last 30 years

TheRealVille Wrote:They have known asbestos will kill you as far back as the late 1800's. That is the problem, and why the big companies are having to pay out the nose. They kept the dangers hid, until the mid 70's. In the mid 70's the use of asbestos was outlawed, but to help the companies out that had tons of it in their plants, the government left a stipulation in place that basically said, "if you keep it controlled, and covered up, it can remain in your plant". That's where the problem begins, companies are flagrantly defying this rule, because it is very expensive to get rid of, and cover up exposed asbestos. They know they have 20-30 years before a person is likely to get sick from exposure, so they have a very big window to work with for each person.

vector Wrote:political plain and simple

bush lied about wmd's
reagan selling weapons for hostages
Iran Contra affair

omgarwsh it just keeps getting better and better :hilarious:
TheRealVille Wrote:Cite one time I have ever acknowledged any thing vector has posted.

:biglmao:

TheRealThing Wrote:SYRIA If you ever listened to anything other than Ed and Rachel you'd have heard about the fact that Syria has recently threatened to use them.

vector Wrote:where's your proof mr. CIA

TheRealVille Wrote:They can't show proof, because there is none. It's a rabbit chasing strategy.

TheRealThing Wrote:Wow. Just the spector of ObamaCare's soon coming, is already trimming the budget deficit "rapidly" even though it hasn't come close to full implimentation? Sort of like when the Apostles were healing the sick and adding multitudes of believers to the church. Even Peter's shadow was a potent force. Acts 5:15 (KJV)

just want to remind you paul ryan had his chance if you have not forgotten the 2012 election
vector Wrote:just want to remind you paul ryan had his chance if you have not forgotten the 2012 election

Typical twit liberal response...you lost, so forget the American way, go home and shut up, what you and your constituants believe no longer matters. Right?
I just got a phone call a little bit ago for a political poll. They said in the first statement, press 1 for republican, 2 for democrat, or 3 for independent. I pressed 2, and they hung up on me. I guess I wasn't the kind of person they were looking for. I never made it to the questions.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:here you go :biggrin:

omgarwsh it just keeps getting better and better :hilarious:
A conversation is not taking sides in political posts. I guess I should have said show where I took his side.

TheRealVille Wrote:A conversation is not taking sides in political posts. I guess I should have said show where I took his side.

read you're post :biglmao:
WideMiddle03 Wrote::biglmao:

Was there ever any proof that WMD's were in Iraq?
TheRealVille Wrote:Was there ever any proof that WMD's were in Iraq?

is there ne proof that obama is getting anything done
WideMiddle03 Wrote:is there ne proof that obama is getting anything done
The numbers don't lie, if you look for them.
TheRealVille Wrote:The numbers don't lie, if you look for them.

what numbers are you talking about the welfair entitlements increasing
are you talking about the defecit
are you talking about benghazi
are you talking about jobs
are you talking about the economie
which numbers r u talking about that obama is doing bad in
all of them
can't stick to the original topic about vector so you have to change
you should have learned by now that change isnt the answer
WideMiddle03 Wrote:what numbers are you talking about the welfair entitlements increasing
are you talking about the defecit
are you talking about benghazi
are you talking about jobs
are you talking about the economie
which numbers r u talking about that obama is doing bad in
all of them
can't stick to the original topic about vector so you have to change
you should have learned by now that change isnt the answer
The original topic is about Affordable Care Act.
TheRealVille Wrote:The original topic is about Affordable Care Act.

in which you couldnt reply to ne of my points Confusednicker:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:in which you couldnt reply to ne of my points Confusednicker:
The links are imbedded, all you haver to do is click.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...facts.html
TheRealVille Wrote:The links are imbedded, all you haver to do is click.

i want real facts not you're own facts from some liberal based source
see i teven says its you're own facts
vector Wrote:just want to remind you paul ryan had his chance if you have not forgotten the 2012 election

Jumping into one of these debates gracefully, is a bit like trying to take a moped out onto the interstate for ya, isn't it there vector? The only reason I brought up Paul Ryan's name was to point out that Michael Tomasky's main thrust was to heckle him at a personal level.

I just want to remind you that Paul Ryan is the current Chairman of the House Budget Committee. The administration has visciously maligned him, while kissing up to Mohamed Morsi and, people like Michael Tomasky have been willing accomplices to that end. An end BTW, that I find contemptable and, an end that will destroy America as it was at the turn of the century. Heaven forbid that he should be so presumptuous as to actually keep coming up with these federal budget proposals that Harry Reid simply ignores as they arrive in the Senate. No, according to the sublimely simple minded, America should just sit back and let Oblame-a make all the decisions. Financial, military, entitlements, energy and environmetal regulations, who gets medical care and who doesn't. Lord knows his batting average so far is perfect after all, a zero. I guess we should just send all 535 voting members of congress home and let king Hussein rule in peace and quiet. I'll let you in on a little secret. If Obama didn't defile the office daily with his plots, end runs and other shenanigans intended to usurp the authority of Congress. IF he wasn't doing everything he could to take money from rightful owners and give it away to slugs. If he could have given even one straight answer about Benghazi. And, if he was to lead our nation with half of the integrity that Jimmy Carter showed when the rescue mission to free the Iran hostages went awry, I could support him. But, he doesn't and I don't.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:The links are imbedded, all you haver to do is click.

Like I said, even the Washington Post seems like a beacon of light as compared to the extreme bias of The Beast and Michael Tomasky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i want real facts not you're own facts from some liberal based source
see i teven says its you're own facts
The facts come from the CBO. Look them up in the link.
TheRealVille Wrote:The facts come from the CBO. Look them up in the link.

oh don't get my wrong i agree
the fact's were Created By One