Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 94 - Hazard 86 (OT)
Josh Hollan if anyone has seen him looks like he has been in an auto accident. Sustained a large shiner and several bruises on contact on the shot at the end of regulation. No call. Anyone who knows my posts knows I have never been in favor of the Refs deciding the game at the free throw line. Most officials will not call a foul at the end of the game. Just wondering knowing the history of the regional the last few years if the situation been reversed if a call would have been made. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
i dont ever say the ref decides the game but if you were at this game called so close and then no call at end of regulation whats up if hollan got all the calls justice got it would not have been close last ten seconds olinger gets 4th foul on flop ot same play hollan brakes leg no call same play on the floor olinger going for ball 5th called it seems maybe called closer one end than other
if hollan gets calls justice got no game
I like how certain fans on here complain about how KCC gets all the calls. I guess when the other teams play at home and they get more FT's than the other team they get on here and complain how there team got all the calls from the refs. NOT!!!. If KCC would have got all the calls from the refs why did they have three players foul out. KCC might have got some calls for them but Hazard got calls for them as well. The three refs of that game was terrible simple as that. I understand that fans from other teams are not going to give credit to KCc all the time. When team like cordia plays KCc tough and lose by 12 people said cordia play outstanding d that KCC fans use excuse. Well cordia plays Jenkins and JBS and just beat these teams people use excuses for cordia play. KCC always get put down no matter what.
jacobcody2 Wrote:I like how certain fans on here complain about how KCC gets all the calls. I guess when the other teams play at home and they get more FT's than the other team they get on here and complain how there team got all the calls from the refs. NOT!!!. If KCC would have got all the calls from the refs why did they have three players foul out. KCC might have got some calls for them but Hazard got calls for them as well. The three refs of that game was terrible simple as that. I understand that fans from other teams are not going to give credit to KCc all the time. When team like cordia plays KCc tough and lose by 12 people said cordia play outstanding d that KCC fans use excuse. Well cordia plays Jenkins and JBS and just beat these teams people use excuses for cordia play. KCC always get put down no matter what.

Those Bulldog and Cardinal fans hate being second and third best.
:lolrage:
Brother Cecil Wrote:Josh Hollan if anyone has seen him looks like he has been in an auto accident. Sustained a large shiner and several bruises on contact on the shot at the end of regulation. No call. Anyone who knows my posts knows I have never been in favor of the Refs deciding the game at the free throw line. Most officials will not call a foul at the end of the game. Just wondering knowing the history of the regional the last few years if the situation been reversed if a call would have been made. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

I've heard the same rumor about Hollan's injury from the last play in regulation, but how do you know they were sustained during that play? Camron looked like he had been through war after the game, because it was a very intense hard fought game...
I didn't see any contact on that 3..
HeGotGame Wrote::lolrage:

I've heard the same rumor about Hollan's injury from the last play in regulation, but how do you know they were sustained during that play? Camron looked like he had been through war after the game, because it was a very intense hard fought game...
I didn't see any contact on that 3..

Because he told me so. Knott played a good game. Justice shot the ball really well. Their free throw shooting was unbelievable. Nevertheless Hollan got mugged on that last play. Has anybody out there got a picture like they did on the undercut play? It was a hard fought game. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
As of right now the region is a two horse race between Hazard and KCC. If Perry gets all their players eligible you can throw them in. I have watched Hazard for several years and I have to say that this is the best team that Al has had since he has been here.
What sucks about the whole thing is everytime I talked to someone about this game all they want to talk about is the refs... What about this; this was a great game between 2 very good basketball teams. The way Knott shot FT's, the way Cameron Justice shot the ball, and the way Josh Hollan took the game over the second half was all just awesome... Yes refs are apart of the game but this was just a game between 2 good teams.... Hazard showed their depth and Knott showed their star power with Justice.. These 2 teams are pretty equal and a great match up...

Will give Knott some credit for being better right now than I thought they would be without Davis!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucky7 Wrote:As of right now the region is a two horse race between Hazard and KCC. If Perry gets all their players eligible you can throw them in. I have watched Hazard for several years and I have to say that this is the best team that Al has had since he has been here.

I don't know about that... Al's first year was a special team..

2008 - (31-5)
All A State Runner-up
Elite 8 (Sweet 16) (should have been final four)

Josh Whitaker
Michael Campbell
Justin Jones
Rob Warren
Josh Kidd
Corey Martin

Walked through the 14th
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Micheal Campbell was an awesome athlete! Loved his game!
ekff Wrote:Triplett did make contact with Evan Hall... But he should NOT have been an intentional foul.... Knowing Tyler Triplett if Trip wanted to intentional foul him everyone would have known it....

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-nPkWFCcAEhHZH.jpg:large]
The picture explains exactly why intentional was called. You cant undercut a kid when he in the air. Thats a dangerous play and yes you can see contact being made.
ekff Wrote:What sucks about the whole thing is everytime I talked to someone about this game all they want to talk about is the refs... What about this; this was a great game between 2 very good basketball teams. The way Knott shot FT's, the way Cameron Justice shot the ball, and the way Josh Hollan took the game over the second half was all just awesome... Yes refs are apart of the game but this was just a game between 2 good teams.... Hazard showed their depth and Knott showed their star power with Justice.. These 2 teams are pretty equal and a great match up...

Will give Knott some credit for being better right now than I thought they would be without Davis!

Now we agree on something. lol