former Wrote:In a seriousness these teams are tough
Danville
Somerset
Wayne
Knox
Pulaski
Garrard

But I think we have a good shot at 4 of them

for the first time, I will agree with you. I think we got a shot to win maybe 5 if everything falls into place and everything molds together. injury's killed this team last year. lines need to step up like i know they a capable of doing, and open up the play book a little bit.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:for the first time, I will agree with you. I think we got a shot to win maybe 5 if everything falls into place and everything molds together. injury's killed this team last year. lines need to step up like i know they a capable of doing, and open up the play book a little bit.

I think Rockcastle will be improved and have a solid season. they play against some tough competition but have a shot at winning most games on their schedule.
^
Agreed.

Rock will be a tough out.
I hate to say this because in the late 80's and early 90's I was a big rock fan. Going to be lucky to have a winning season this year...something just don't seem right at the rock. :why: :insane:
64SUR Wrote:I hate to say this because in the late 80's and early 90's I was a big rock fan. Going to be lucky to have a winning season this year...something just don't seem right at the rock. :why: :insane:

You're a fan of everybody and already went insane:truestory:
Anyone know how spring ball is going, passing games, and who we scrimmage for sure. First game is in 33 days.
Hope to see rock return to those glory days. Those was some great teams.
Just 30 days till kick off at Danville :bounce::beavis:
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Just 30 days till kick off at Danville :bounce::beavis:

Go Rockets!:Cheerlead
I think the Knox and Rock game will be a good one but Knox will win
Heard today Rock will scrimmage the ole ball coach Tom Larkey's team Perry Central and then GRC
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Heard today Rock will scrimmage the ole ball coach Tom Larkey's team Perry Central and then GRC

It will be a 3 Way. Rock, Perry Central and McCreary Central.
any going to the scrimmage tomorrow care to give us some updates.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:any going to the scrimmage tomorrow care to give us some updates.

Anyone :flush:
Did anyone hear anything from the scrimmage?