•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2015
HCS Wrote:What's with all the talking in code?
So, who isn't playing and who is new?
No disrespect HCS, I will not call this kid out. Or any kid for that matter. Like I said, the one kid has a hard time. It is a shame and I have always felt sorry for him. Heck of a player though. There are a couple of new ones that have played before and have now came back, they will be an asset. Check out our roster on Max Preps, I think everyone is listed now. You will recognize the new ones. If I could help any kid, I would. That even goes for kids on other teams as well. I feel sorry for kids who do not have parental support and have no way to be able to afford to play. I spoil my children, I overcompensate, and I am right there for everything they do. There is one way and one way only to break me, and that is to watch a child suffer. Let me know if you recognize any new names, if not, let me know through PM and I will let you know.
I told you they would be lucky to field a team. 8 on the roster , one listed twice. LOL . Roster not complete yet.
Madness Wrote:I told you they would be lucky to field a team. 8 on the roster , one listed twice. LOL . Roster not complete yet.
The complete roster is not on there. I have ask why...waiting on an answer. The one listed twice has always been listed twice. I have been by practice this morning, can't tell you the exact number, but there are well enough to field a team and the bench. Be careful about the one listed twice...he will be tough to handle.
HCS Wrote:What's with all the talking in code?
So, who isn't playing and who is new?

New QB , board member relative, from Alcoa. Hear he is pretty good QB. Runs well, good arm.
Oh, my my! Oh heck yes! Got to put on that party dress. Thanks for the info Madness, you know more about Middlesboro's business than we do!
Who is We?
All About That Ball Wrote:I'm taking it on the chin...you are correct, however I just found this out. Going to sting a little, but not to the point of our demise. It's going to be hard for MHS, that I have never denied. But, even with the seniors we had last year, we will win as many if not more than we did last year. Take a look at MHS's schedule compared to Pineville's. The kid in question, I absolutely hate it for, he has a hard time at home and football was all he had. Just needs someone to care. But, we have picked up a few players and we will be okay. I apologize.

Really? I can not see it. Name the 5 you will beat.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Really? I can not see it. Name the 5 you will beat.
And another one jumps in. Let's see what happens.
All About That Ball Wrote:Just as I hope that MHS rolls over the Colonels! We just support our teams. I'll ask again, is the rumor true about you guys getting a new asst coach? Love Coach Chappell, he was wonderful with my son. Best of luck, well except with Middlesboro.:Thumbs:

Who is the rumored coach? I haven't heard anythingSmile
pjdoug Wrote:Who is the rumored coach? I haven't heard anythingSmile
I'm hearing he is from Middlesboro, although he is not a coach here.
Madness Wrote:Who is We?
What???? You know, WE, as in Middlesboro. Population 11,000 to 12,000.
All About That Ball Wrote:And another one jumps in. Let's see what happens.

Does it upset you when someone else post on the Middlesboro thread? I just wanted to know which 5 or more ,you believe you will win. We play you guys this year, are we one of the 5?
All About That Ball Wrote:I'm hearing he is from Middlesboro, although he is not a coach here.

Who is he? :biggrin:
Paul Crewe Wrote:Does it upset you when someone else post on the Middlesboro thread? I just wanted to know which 5 or more ,you believe you will win. We play you guys this year, are we one of the 5?

We will winSmile
Middlesboro was a team last year with lots of brick but no mortar to hold the building in place. They crumbled as the season went along. I hope they are able to regroup this year and have some fun playing football.
pjdoug Wrote:We will winSmile
I liked you better with the cheerleaders!!!! LOL:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
All About That Ball Wrote:I liked you better with the cheerleaders!!!! LOL:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Go Colonels :Cheerlead:biggrin:
I have family near Bradner Stadium.
pjdoug Wrote:Go Colonels :Cheerlead:biggrin:
Go MHS!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::Thumbs:
All About That Ball Wrote:Go MHS!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::Thumbs:

:dontthink
Paul Crewe Wrote:Does it upset you when someone else post on the Middlesboro thread? I just wanted to know which 5 or more ,you believe you will win. We play you guys this year, are we one of the 5?
In a word, YES! Everyone has thrown us under the bus. Our kids, our coach and our superintendent. It gets old. You have no idea what Middlesboro may be do, just as I know what your team may not do (do not know exactly who you pull for). I know it is selfish to pray for certain things. But, I hope Jesus just shines His light on these boys and protects them, as well as all the kids that put there heart into their football program. I hope MHS is lifted up on the wings of eagles, and will run and not grow weary. I know Jesus's favorite team is UK boys basketball, so maybe, just maybe He will give the Middlesboro Yellow Jackets a hand, and I am not talking about winning every game, I'm talking about the courage to stand up and take everything they have and put it into this wonderful sport we call football. Amen, Hallelujah, where's the Tylenol?
pjdoug Wrote::dontthink
:eyeroll:

No way they win 5. Just wishful thinking. :lmao:
TheBoz Wrote:No way they win 5. Just wishful thinking. :lmao:

:thatsfunn
Everybody says Middlesboro will be losers and we have problems...you sure ain't one of them! If we win one game, and I know you will be one, how's it going to look on you, boy? We have a lot of tough teams to face, I would take your schedule all day long.
All About That Ball Wrote:In a word, YES! Everyone has thrown us under the bus. Our kids, our coach and our superintendent. It gets old. You have no idea what Middlesboro may be do, just as I know what your team may not do (do not know exactly who you pull for). I know it is selfish to pray for certain things. But, I hope Jesus just shines His light on these boys and protects them, as well as all the kids that put there heart into their football program. I hope MHS is lifted up on the wings of eagles, and will run and not grow weary. I know Jesus's favorite team is UK boys basketball, so maybe, just maybe He will give the Middlesboro Yellow Jackets a hand, and I am not talking about winning every game, I'm talking about the courage to stand up and take everything they have and put it into this wonderful sport we call football. Amen, Hallelujah, where's the Tylenol?

Jesus doesn't have a favorite basketball team Confusedtare:
All About That Ball Wrote:In a word, YES! Everyone has thrown us under the bus. Our kids, our coach and our superintendent. It gets old. You have no idea what Middlesboro may be do, just as I know what your team may not do (do not know exactly who you pull for). I know it is selfish to pray for certain things. But, I hope Jesus just shines His light on these boys and protects them, as well as all the kids that put there heart into their football program. I hope MHS is lifted up on the wings of eagles, and will run and not grow weary. I know Jesus's favorite team is UK boys basketball, so maybe, just maybe He will give the Middlesboro Yellow Jackets a hand, and I am not talking about winning every game, I'm talking about the courage to stand up and take everything they have and put it into this wonderful sport we call football. Amen, Hallelujah, where's the Tylenol?
Drink red bull. It gives you wings. not wings of a eagle but still wings Confusednicker: Go yellowJackets
pjdoug Wrote:Jesus doesn't have a favorite basketball team Confusedtare:
This was a joke. I saw a church sign that read "Jesus doesn't have a favorite basketball team, but the sign lady does! Go Wildcats!"
All jokes aside, I think Middlesboro will be fine. We will take our knocks and bangs but everything will be okay. Just praying they all will be safe and injury free. As I do all boys that step on any field anywhere.

All About That Ball Wrote:Everybody says Middlesboro will be losers and we have problems...you sure ain't one of them! If we win one game, and I know you will be one, how's it going to look on you, boy? We have a lot of tough teams to face, I would take your schedule all day long.

Like a genius, I said they win one at most. LOL. Confusednicker: You said you will win as many or more than last year? Lucky to win one, fact.
Off of here guys! I will not tolerate double standards and I cannot take the personal attacks on MHS, their coaches, and our superintendent. I only look forward to beating one team. It has became that personal to me, and arguing relentlessly with a certain poster is getting old. Wish you nothing but well on your season, except, well you know! I would hope you would do the same, if for nothing but our boys, because in the end, they are just boys. Now, there will be one that continues to harass and berate Middlesboro, but that is okay. That will cease to exist September 04, 2015. I promise. It has been fun joking with some of you and arguing with you as well!!! LOL...all in good fun! Last thing I will say, be careful what you say on here, unless of course, you are like me and do not care that anyone knows your identity. God Bless MHS!!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Drink red bull. It gives you wings. not wings of a eagle but still wings Confusednicker: Go yellowJackets

Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next