Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Donald has chosen to release....
WideRight05 Wrote:1) - Every other candidate had their platform established as well. Even Hillary has a platform listed with 31 issues on her website yet she is receiving large amounts of corporate funding.

I think we are going different directions on the donations, I will give a more succinct explanation in the first of the two paragraphs below.

2) - The big thing I am after, I believe that Donald Trump did not tell the truth when he said that he was self-financing his campaign. In fact, I thought he would be self-financing his campaign the entire way. I wouldn't have faulted him at all for receiving donations from businesses as long as he stood up for what he believed in. I see no reason he would have given himself a loan unless it were to be paid back through corporate donors. The only difference between him and the other candidates is that he will be receiving his campaign donations at a later time than the others.

3) - I just don't trust Donald Trump, in fact I see him more prone to cave to lobbyists than other candidates. Candidates such as Marco Rubio that received funding from big business have not caved on issues such as abortion and protecting marriage despite being under pressure from businesses to do so. One of the reasons Donald Trump said he was against HB2 in North Carolina was because of the supposed impact it was having on them economically. Thus, if it comes down to a moral decision where he is under pressure from the corporate world, I just don't see him having the same willingness of Matt Bevin of Kentucky, Phil Bryant of Mississippi, or Greg Abbott of Texas to fight against them to stand for moral decency.

1) - Yeah and they were all pre-funded, au-funded and will be post-funded by people who pull their strings and had a big voice in the formation of said platforms.

2) - Speculation your honor. The witness has not been put in the position to test your theory yet.

3) - I cannot speak to your level of trust with Mr Trump, nor your concerns that he will cave in to lobbyists especially when we don't even know which lobbies or special interests you're talking about. Such matters are uniquely your own feelings. I know what mine are and I have stated them now times enough, of that I am certain. Now Hillary is an altogether different deal. We know she'll be all-in on anything anti conservative, as the many speeches of her recent past have revealed unabashed contempt for Republicans and conservatives in general.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I really wonder about you these days. One minute you're insulting Trump in calling him dishonest, and then denying it. Only to call him a liar outright in your very next post. I mean, I got a few score cards laying around here left over from golfing, but even they aren't any help when it comes to keeping up with your claims and denials.
I have never denied calling Trump dishonest. He is a pathological liar. That is not an insult, it is a fact. He claimed to be self funded for months and his FEC filings showed the entire time that he was not self funded. His dishonest supporters just do not want to admit the truth about him. Anybody who still claims that Trump told the truth about running a self funded campaign is also a liar. This is not complicated and you don't need a golf score card to keep up. Just look at Trump's FEC filings and say, "Trump lied." If you can't do that, then you are not even being honest to yourself.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have never denied calling Trump dishonest. He is a pathological liar. That is not an insult, it is a fact. He claimed to be self funded for months and his FEC filings showed the entire time that he was not self funded. His dishonest supporters just do not want to admit the truth about him. Anybody who still claims that Trump told the truth about running a self funded campaign is also a liar. This is not complicated and you don't need a golf score card to keep up. Just look at Trump's FEC filings and say, "Trump lied." If you can't do that, then you are not even being honest to yourself.

In a matter of a few posts you have said that you did not insult Trump, to now say that he is a pathological liar. If you want to influence your targeted audience, my advice would be to try to find a little more consistency.

If these so-called facts you keep going on about were as open and shut as you contend, Stuart Varney, Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingles, the ever voracious Judge Napolitano and the rest of the conservative media universe would be all over him about it. I am as honest with myself as a man free of bias can at this point be, given the situation at hand. However, I am sure all these folks have email addresses that you can use in your campaign to enlighten America to the truths of which seemingly, only you are aware.

So, until and if these things come to light from a source a smidge more meaningful than your keyboard, I and many more millions of concerned citizens will hold on to our objectivity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:1) - Yeah and they were all pre-funded, au-funded and will be post-funded by people who pull their strings and had a big voice in the formation of said platforms.

2) - Speculation your honor. The witness has not been put in the position to test your theory yet.

3) - I cannot speak to your level of trust with Mr Trump, nor your concerns that he will cave in to lobbyists especially when we don't even know which lobbies or special interests you're talking about. Such matters are uniquely your own feelings. I know what mine are and I have stated them now times enough, of that I am certain. Now Hillary is an altogether different deal. We know she'll be all-in on anything anti conservative, as the many speeches of her recent past have revealed unabashed contempt for Republicans and conservatives in general.

1) - Like I said, TRT, yes, they are funded, but if they gave in to the demands of their donors then we would see several of them caving on the social issues toward the liberal side. That hasn’t happened, and some candidates have made it a key focal point to defend religious liberty despite being pressured to do the opposite. Trump has wiggle room on the platform issue, because he has hardly established a platform with the exception of immigration.

If you want to talk about people attempting to pull the strings of a campaign, look no further than Sheldon Adelson. To quote Donald Trump from October of last year, “Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!” This is a quote coming directly from his Twitter page.

Adelson has pledged to provide $100 million dollars to Trump’s campaign. Trump’s attitude toward Adelson has changed quite a bit since his generous offer and it is possible that Adelson will start a pro-Trump super PAC.

2) - As to the topic of the loan, do you have an explanation for it instead of just dismissing it? Why else would Trump have given himself a loan unless he intended on paying it back through donations he receives? If you want to talk about speculation, I would say that many of the Trump supporters made their decision to vote for him based on pure emotion and hope that he would be a conservative president. Even posters on here have admitted that they don’t know what he is going to do once he is elected as president.

3) - If he’s going to cave on an issue such as HB2 and mention NC “losing business” as a defense for his reasoning, doesn’t that show where he stands? If he’s not going to take a stand on an issue that even some Democrats have taken a stand on, do you think he will make the right moral decision even under pressure to not do so for economic reasons?
WideRight05 Wrote:1) - Like I said, TRT, yes, they are funded, but if they gave in to the demands of their donors then we would see several of them caving on the social issues toward the liberal side. That hasn’t happened, and some candidates have made it a key focal point to defend religious liberty despite being pressured to do the opposite. Trump has wiggle room on the platform issue, because he has hardly established a platform with the exception of immigration.

If you want to talk about people attempting to pull the strings of a campaign, look no further than Sheldon Adelson. To quote Donald Trump from October of last year, “Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!” This is a quote coming directly from his Twitter page.

Adelson has pledged to provide $100 million dollars to Trump’s campaign. Trump’s attitude toward Adelson has changed quite a bit since his generous offer and it is possible that Adelson will start a pro-Trump super PAC.

2) - As to the topic of the loan, do you have an explanation for it instead of just dismissing it? Why else would Trump have given himself a loan unless he intended on paying it back through donations he receives? If you want to talk about speculation, I would say that many of the Trump supporters made their decision to vote for him based on pure emotion and hope that he would be a conservative president. Even posters on here have admitted that they don’t know what he is going to do once he is elected as president.

3) - If he’s going to cave on an issue such as HB2 and mention NC “losing business” as a defense for his reasoning, doesn’t that show where he stands? If he’s not going to take a stand on an issue that even some Democrats have taken a stand on, do you think he will make the right moral decision even under pressure to not do so for economic reasons?

1 Trump has not caved, and there is no way to know at this point that he will. Nobody but he, has had the first thing to do with his platform to date.

2 I will continue to dismiss it until loftier powers than I bring the details out into the public domain. Your concerns are speculative at this point and I don't make a habit of validating the substance of speculation.

3 Who says he's going to cave? We have this quaint and passé notion of state sovereignty here in this land, right? The governor of NC is dealing very well with the issues in his state. Why would Trump wade into a fight that is already going very well? And BTW, candidates have no authority to act or influence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:In a matter of a few posts you have said that you did not insult Trump, to now say that he is a pathological liar. If you want to influence your targeted audience, my advice would be to try to find a little more consistency.

If these so-called facts you keep going on about were as open and shut as you contend, Stuart Varney, Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingles, the ever voracious Judge Napolitano and the rest of the conservative media universe would be all over him about it. I am as honest with myself as a man free of bias can at this point be, given the situation at hand. However, I am sure all these folks have email addresses that you can use in your campaign to enlighten America to the truths of which seemingly, only you are aware.

So, until and if these things come to light from a source a smidge more meaningful than your keyboard, I and many more millions of concerned citizens will hold on to our objectivity.
I am not interested in any advice that you have for me. If I want advice, then I will seek it from somebody who has demonstrated the ability to think for himself.

You have this crazy idea that when somebody insults Donald Trump, you are justified in attacking them personally. It is a cowardly way to "debate." It is the Trump way but it is not how decent human beings conduct themselves.

Keep dropping those names. We have already established that you prefer letting others think for you, but why not remove all doubt? :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am not interested in any advice that you have for me. If I want advice, then I will seek it from somebody who has demonstrated the ability to think for himself.

You have this crazy idea that when somebody insults Donald Trump, you are justified in attacking them personally. It is a cowardly way to "debate." It is the Trump way but it is not how decent human beings conduct themselves.

Keep dropping those names. We have already established that you prefer letting others think for you, but why not remove all doubt? :biglmao:

Still better than baring one's delusions of grandeur on the internet. Delusions in which he supposes himself to be smarter than the combined force of the conservative media and all those who really do wield the power to govern this world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:1 Trump has not caved, and there is no way to know at this point that he will. Nobody but he, has had the first thing to do with his platform to date.

2 I will continue to dismiss it until loftier powers than I bring the details out into the public domain. Your concerns are speculative at this point and I don't make a habit of validating the substance of speculation.

3 Who says he's going to cave? We have this quaint and passé notion of state sovereignty here in this land, right? The governor of NC is dealing very well with the issues in his state. Why would Trump wade into a fight that is already going very well? And BTW, candidates have no authority to act or influence.

1 & 3) - I would disagree, I believe Trump did cave on the issue of HB2.

Here is the footage of him on the Today Show discussing the issue. One of the big things he mentions is the economic impact and that North Carolina should have left this issue the way it was. This issue wasn't brought about by North Carolina. It was brought about by the City of Charlotte, the majority of its city council that decided to vote to force businesses within the community to conform to the transgender agenda.

I can't stand Jimmy Kimmel, but here is the second time Trump was asked about the issue.

Based on Trump's interviews, his speeches, and his lack of interest on social issues I do believe that he will cave and disappoint the Christians that he said in a video that he would not let down. You have dismissed my thoughts as mere speculation, but that is exactly what got Donald Trump elected.

2. This is from the Federal Election Commission, TRT. Trump gave himself a loan. If he's not going to pay that back via corporate donations, then can you tell me why he took out a loan?

Also, what about Sheldon Adelson? I would like to read your thoughts on that situation I mentioned in the prior post.
WideRight05 Wrote:1 & 3) - I would disagree, I believe Trump did cave on the issue of HB2.

Here is the footage of him on the Today Show discussing the issue. One of the big things he mentions is the economic impact and that North Carolina should have left this issue the way it was. This issue wasn't brought about by North Carolina. It was brought about by the City of Charlotte, the majority of its city council that decided to vote to force businesses within the community to conform to the transgender agenda.

I can't stand Jimmy Kimmel, but here is the second time Trump was asked about the issue.

Based on Trump's interviews, his speeches, and his lack of interest on social issues I do believe that he will cave and disappoint the Christians that he said in a video that he would not let down. You have dismissed my thoughts as mere speculation, but that is exactly what got Donald Trump elected.

2. This is from the Federal Election Commission, TRT. Trump gave himself a loan. If he's not going to pay that back via corporate donations, then can you tell me why he took out a loan?

Also, what about Sheldon Adelson? I would like to read your thoughts on that situation I mentioned in the prior post.

Think what you want pal, because it looks to me like you're going to do exactly that anyway.

But I will tell you this. he had to by law, keep exacting records of his expenditures during this campaign. Now, he could have said he anted up, or he ponied up, or he could have said he self funded. He still has to have records. Even PolitiFact, who would love to have landed on him much harder than they actually did, rated his statement as 'half true' because he has put up about 38 million for his campaign. I'll tell ya, half true in this day is like nigh on to scriptural in comparison to Hillary and corps.

And then this is worth consideration too in my view. When Trump started his campaign, he didn't know if he'd shortly get laughed off the debate stage and politics in general, or not. As a consequence he was as frugal as he could be in his spending. I think I saw somewhere that while Sanders was spending 9 dollars per vote in New York, Trump was spending 13 cents per vote. And numbers like that have been the story for Trump throughout this cycle. He isn't the clairvoyant that many profess to be these days, and didn't have the first darn clue while running, if he would win or not until Indiana when Cruz suddenly drug up. The point is for you or anybody to say he had some nefarious counter plot to get all his money back from the git-go, when he didn't even know if he could stay in the race very long, much less win the nomination is an epic stretch in my book.

So, if you're dead set to sidestep the obvious events as they have unfolded before your beady little eyeballs, there isn't a lot I can do about it. But don't expect me to join the dark side until and if something solid starts getting reported by sources other than #NeverTrump, the establishment rich, rabid liberals and other assorted extreme left loons. :biggrin:

Oh and then there is the bathroom deal in NC. The Governor has got this. Trump the candidate would be stupid to wade into that mud, end of productive discussion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Still better than baring one's delusions of grandeur on the internet. Delusions in which he supposes himself to be smarter than the combined force of the conservative media and all those who really do wield the power to govern this world.
No delusions here. As for intelligence, you don't seem qualified to judge anybody else's intellect.

Neither does your sidekick - or are you 'Gut's sidekick? I have trouble telling you two apart these days. I will just continue think of you as "Trump henchmen." I think henchmen are lower in the Trump hierarchy than minions.
WideRight05 Wrote:1 & 3) - I would disagree, I believe Trump did cave on the issue of HB2.

You keep knocking, Wide, but nobody is home. I wonder how much interest Trump will collect from his own campaign when it repays the $43.5 million that Trump loaned the campaign? Would it not be a shock if the interest on the loan is enough to cover the $350,000 that Trump has actually contributed to his campaign?

If you get a chance, please check my math, Wide. The FEC report seems pretty clear to me, but I am no accountant. I am sure that TRT will continue to wait until one of those big names that he drops repeatedly tells him what he should think about the FEC filings. The filings might as well be written in Greek for all the good that they will do a dedicated Trumpbot.

Most Recent FEC Campaign Finance Summary for Donald J. Trump (American English version)
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No delusions here. As for intelligence, you don't seem qualified to judge anybody else's intellect.

Neither does your sidekick - or are you 'Gut's sidekick? I have trouble telling you two apart these days. I will just continue think of you as "Trump henchmen." I think henchmen are lower in the Trump hierarchy than minions.

I asked you what the alternative was going to be other than Hillary Clinton or Donald J Trump. You couldn't come up with one because there are none. You come on here and blast away at Trump, (Hillary is self evident) but you don't have the first darn clue as to what else there is for folks to do with their vote. And BTW, the report is just that, a report. And there is nothing remarkable in Trump's, I mean, you don't think Trump knows what's in the report he filed? If I didn't know better, I might not know that every other candidate has had file a public financial disclosure too, but, I do know better. And you can bash Gut all you want, but he's got you nailed big time. Your universe is the internet, and your keyboard is at the center of that universe.

You will flush your vote on another libertarian, I get it. But everybody else's aspirations rise a bit higher than just standing in the corner with the likes of you. Like I said, this country must be governed so the civic minded and the lucid among us require more than your drivel and pessimism to guide them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I asked you what the alternative was going to be other than Hillary Clinton or Donald J Trump. You couldn't come up with one because there are none. You come on here and blast away at Trump, (Hillary is self evident) but you don't have the first darn clue as to what else there is for folks to do with their vote. And BTW, the report is just that, a report. And there is nothing remarkable in Trump's, I mean, you don't think Trump knows what's in the report he filed? If I didn't know better, I might not know that every other candidate has had file a public financial disclosure too, but, I do know better. And you can bash Gut all you want, but he's got you nailed big time. Your universe is the internet, and your keyboard is at the center of that universe.

You will flush your vote on another libertarian, I get it. But everybody else's aspirations rise a bit higher than just standing in the corner with the likes of you. Like I said, this country must be governed so the civic minded and the lucid among us require more than your drivel and pessimism to guide them.
I don't care what you or anybody else does with your vote. Unlike you, I am not so devoted to a candidate that I feel compelled to insult anybody who criticizes "my" candidate. That is a reprehensible thing to do.

I am sure that Trump knows what is in his FEC filings. They are written in plain English. Anybody who can read plain English can see that Trump lied about being self financed. Even if he had not lied, there was no fine print when he boasted to his loyal followers during the primary campaigns that he was self funded that he would only be self funded until he locked up the nomination. Trump lied to you. You don't want to believe it, but it is true and you are not man enough to admit it.

Instead of building a case for Trump based on facts, you fill your posts to me with insults. You have shown your true character over the past few weeks and it is not a pretty sight.

It is none of your business what I choose to do with my vote, nor my reasons for doing so. Whoever ends up running on the Democrats' ticket in Virginia will have no trouble beating Trump anyway. Trump is still shooting himself in the feet at a frantic pace and, as he is finding out, and as most of us expected, the media is no longer covering for him. Trump is the perfect candidate for poorly educated people who are willing to overlook his racial and religious bigotry. Most Americans do not fall into that category. Nor do most conservatives. Many people will vote for Trump as the lesser of two evils, but few people will be voting for him without holding their noses.
TheRealThing Wrote:Think what you want pal, because it looks to me like you're going to do exactly that anyway.

But I will tell you this. he had to by law, keep exacting records of his expenditures during this campaign. Now, he could have said he anted up, or he ponied up, or he could have said he self funded. He still has to have records. Even PolitiFact, who would love to have landed on him much harder than they actually did, rated his statement as 'half true' because he has put up about 38 million for his campaign. I'll tell ya, half true in this day is like nigh on to scriptural in comparison to Hillary and corps.

And then this is worth consideration too in my view. When Trump started his campaign, he didn't know if he'd shortly get laughed off the debate stage and politics in general, or not. As a consequence he was as frugal as he could be in his spending. I think I saw somewhere that while Sanders was spending 9 dollars per vote in New York, Trump was spending 13 cents per vote. And numbers like that have been the story for Trump throughout this cycle. He isn't the clairvoyant that many profess to be these days, and didn't have the first darn clue while running, if he would win or not until Indiana when Cruz suddenly drug up. The point is for you or anybody to say he had some nefarious counter plot to get all his money back from the git-go, when he didn't even know if he could stay in the race very long, much less win the nomination is an epic stretch in my book.

So, if you're dead set to sidestep the obvious events as they have unfolded before your beady little eyeballs, there isn't a lot I can do about it. But don't expect me to join the dark side until and if something solid starts getting reported by sources other than #NeverTrump, the establishment rich, rabid liberals and other assorted extreme left loons. :biggrin:

Oh and then there is the bathroom deal in NC. The Governor has got this. Trump the candidate would be stupid to wade into that mud, end of productive discussion.

I will think what I want to, TRT - I'm not set in stone to anybody and will take a stand for what I believe, to my best judgment, is right vs. wrong. I'm not held to any one friend, political party, or politician.

I’m not talking about the amount he spent TRT – stay on topic here - I’m talking about that he said he was self-funding his campaign, a statement that many of his supporters ran with in their arguments. Jeb Bush was far and beyond the favorite at the beginning of this and he was expected to spend a fortune, which, he did even though he didn’t make it far. I’m sure that Trump had no clue he would actually be able to win it by utilizing twitter insults and garner the media coverage he did with some of his statements, but he probably anticipated he would have to be borrowing a lot more. If Trump admitted that he would be taking his funding from other sources, I wouldn’t have thought anything of it. Now, the question that you have not answered - if he didn't intend to pay himself back via corporate donations, why did Donald Trump take out a loan?

If you want to talk about sidestepping though, you have dodged many of my points, including, once again, about Sheldon Adelson. “End of productive discussion” isn’t going to cut it to here. I doubt you actually looked at the videos of Trump that I posted. If you did, you would see that he seems to be favorable to the transgender agenda that you strongly oppose. But we wouldn’t want that though, because it might show that Donald Trump isn’t the candidate that you thought he was. :biggrin:

I have been patient with you but after enduring cheap shot after cheap shot here in this last post, I’ve seen enough. I haven’t used any of those sources, TRT – the #NeverTrump, the “establishment rich,” rabid liberals and other left wing sources. You know I don’t look at those sources. You make accusations of which, you know you cannot defend.

I have been good to you and attempted to understand your liking for Trump despite my disagreement. I have been good to both you and Hoot with my intention of staying out of the fight going on. I made that a point of emphasis especially to you, just because of our difference on opinion on Trump. You’re so much better than this. You’re definitely not the same TRT that put together lucid arguments for your positions.

I’ll close with a couple thoughts. This whole thing just amazes me, what has taken place this short time with Donald Trump. For the past three to four years on BGR, one of our key complaints about liberals such as TRV and others was that they did not rationalize with us when it comes to posting. That often they would respond with name calling or a link instead of an argument supporting their position. If I had a dollar every time you, Hoot, or another poster would call him out for that I would be able to retire young. This is the same thing that probably many of Donald Trump’s supporters called liberals out for during these past few years. America, in general, has become way too accepting of the mob mentality and that if we don’t agree with somebody that we can insult them into submission. This especially shows with Trump supporters. This turns people away from your message. If you want to insult me, TRT, that’s fine. But I’ll tell you what, if you think I’m just going to roll over and vote for Donald Trump just to follow the crowd, boy are you ever wrong.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You keep knocking, Wide, but nobody is home. I wonder how much interest Trump will collect from his own campaign when it repays the $43.5 million that Trump loaned the campaign? Would it not be a shock if the interest on the loan is enough to cover the $350,000 that Trump has actually contributed to his campaign?

If you get a chance, please check my math, Wide. The FEC report seems pretty clear to me, but I am no accountant. I am sure that TRT will continue to wait until one of those big names that he drops repeatedly tells him what he should think about the FEC filings. The filings might as well be written in Greek for all the good that they will do a dedicated Trumpbot.

Most Recent FEC Campaign Finance Summary for Donald J. Trump (American English version)

Let's clear the air just a little here. If you're adopting Wide and he's for it, I am fine with it. Unlike you, Wide has not chosen to get personal and nasty in his opposition to Trump. But as I have pointed out to both of you, neither Darrell Castle, or his other brother Darrell, nor Gary Johnson has the faintest ghost of a shot at high office. As in times past, all they're gong to do is syphon votes away from the Republican ticket, and that will be the sum total impact of their political careers. Therefore I must assume that you would prefer Hillary Clinton or Bernie if the indictment comes in timely fashion, to be your next President. Because they could serve no other function in the real world.

You say you're no accountant? I hate to tell you but basic math seems to be as illusive to you as your accounting skills. I'll keep this simple just for you. Only one of three people will get enough support to be elected President. Hillary or Bernie, or Donald Trump. Those of your imaginary legions who wait for and read your posts each day with relish notwithstanding, Trump will be elected and things will get much better immediately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Let's clear the air just a little here. If you're adopting Wide and he's for it, I am fine with it. Unlike you, Wide has not chosen to get personal and nasty in his opposition to Trump. But as I have pointed out to both of you, neither Darrell Castle, or his other brother Darrell, nor Gary Johnson has the faintest ghost of a shot at high office. As in times past, all they're gong to do is syphon votes away from the Republican ticket, and that will be the sum total impact of their political careers. Therefore I must assume that you would prefer Hillary Clinton or Bernie if the indictment comes in timely fashion, to be your next President. Because they could serve no other function in the real world.

You say you're no accountant? I hate to tell you but basic math seems to be as illusive to you as your accounting skills. I'll keep this simple just for you. Only one of three people will get enough support to be elected President. Hillary or Bernie, or Donald Trump. Those of your imaginary legions who wait for and read your posts each day with relish notwithstanding, Trump will be elected and things will get much better immediately.
I have returned you insults in kind. You only need to look up a few posts for an example where you posted nothing but insults in response to a post where you received no insults. You are a hypocrite and a liar. If that insults you, then you should consider changing your behavior.

You may assume anything you like about me. If it bothers you more to assume that I support Hillary than to accept my explanation that I find both candidates unacceptably evil and do not want to have blood on my hands, then please do consider me a Hillary supporter. You know nothing is further from the truth, so that is the tact that I would expect somebody with your character to take.

Now the air is clear.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have returned you insults in kind. You only need to look up a few posts for an example where you posted nothing but insults in response to a post where you received no insults. You are a hypocrite and a liar. If that insults you, then you should consider changing your behavior.

You may assume anything you like about me. If it bothers you more to assume that I support Hillary than to accept my explanation that I find both candidates unacceptably evil and do not want to have blood on my hands, then please do consider me a Hillary supporter. You know nothing is further from the truth, so that is the tact that I would expect somebody with your character to take.

Now the air is clear.

Like I said, it's a binary issue. Hillary or Trump and I predict it will be Trump. In any case, the whole affair between us has been carried out in the open. I will let others decide if you are right or not, as that will be the inevitable truth of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Like I said, it's a binary issue. Hillary or Trump and I predict it will be Trump.
Trump will be lucky to be the GOP nominee if he does not learn to control his mouth. There are not enough white men in this country to elect him and he seems to be going out of his way to offend blacks, Hispanics, and women.

CNN's Trump coverage went from mixed to almost all negative overnight. Even if Fox continues its biased coverage of Trump through November, it will not offset the rest of the mainstream media coverage, which will be pro-Hillary and anti-Trump.

I will not vote for a man who has made huge donations to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. I will not vote for a man who has supported partial birth abortion in the past and still supports federal funding of Planned Parenthood. Trump is a liberal with an ® next to his name and the choice between Trump and Hillary is no choice at all.
WideRight05 Wrote:I will think what I want to, TRT - I'm not set in stone to anybody and will take a stand for what I believe, to my best judgment, is right vs. wrong. I'm not held to any one friend, political party, or politician.

I’m not talking about the amount he spent TRT – stay on topic here - I’m talking about that he said he was self-funding his campaign, a statement that many of his supporters ran with in their arguments. Jeb Bush was far and beyond the favorite at the beginning of this and he was expected to spend a fortune, which, he did even though he didn’t make it far. I’m sure that Trump had no clue he would actually be able to win it by utilizing twitter insults and garner the media coverage he did with some of his statements, but he probably anticipated he would have to be borrowing a lot more. If Trump admitted that he would be taking his funding from other sources, I wouldn’t have thought anything of it. Now, the question that you have not answered - if he didn't intend to pay himself back via corporate donations, why did Donald Trump take out a loan?

If you want to talk about sidestepping though, you have dodged many of my points, including, once again, about Sheldon Adelson. “End of productive discussion” isn’t going to cut it to here. I doubt you actually looked at the videos of Trump that I posted. If you did, you would see that he seems to be favorable to the transgender agenda that you strongly oppose. But we wouldn’t want that though, because it might show that Donald Trump isn’t the candidate that you thought he was. :biggrin:

I have been patient with you but after enduring cheap shot after cheap shot here in this last post, I’ve seen enough. I haven’t used any of those sources, TRT – the #NeverTrump, the “establishment rich,” rabid liberals and other left wing sources. You know I don’t look at those sources. You make accusations of which, you know you cannot defend.

I have been good to you and attempted to understand your liking for Trump despite my disagreement. I have been good to both you and Hoot with my intention of staying out of the fight going on. I made that a point of emphasis especially to you, just because of our difference on opinion on Trump. You’re so much better than this. You’re definitely not the same TRT that put together lucid arguments for your positions.

I’ll close with a couple thoughts. This whole thing just amazes me, what has taken place this short time with Donald Trump. For the past three to four years on BGR, one of our key complaints about liberals such as TRV and others was that they did not rationalize with us when it comes to posting. That often they would respond with name calling or a link instead of an argument supporting their position. If I had a dollar every time you, Hoot, or another poster would call him out for that I would be able to retire young. This is the same thing that probably many of Donald Trump’s supporters called liberals out for during these past few years. America, in general, has become way too accepting of the mob mentality and that if we don’t agree with somebody that we can insult them into submission. This especially shows with Trump supporters. This turns people away from your message. If you want to insult me, TRT, that’s fine. But I’ll tell you what, if you think I’m just going to roll over and vote for Donald Trump just to follow the crowd, boy are you ever wrong.

You were the one who pushed me to answer your points. First of all, when one rationalizes, that means he has justified a position or an action which on it's face is not justifiable in truth. The fact is liberals always do rationalize their positions and did rationalize with us with us when it came to posting with us. I called it sidestepping or smoke and mirrors. You'll have to clarify a bit if you want anything more out of me.

And forgive me, but I will stay on topic, if you will articulate whatever it is you are trying to say a bit more clarity. Sheldon Adelson gave 100 million to a super pac which supported Gingrich, then he supported Rubio, then he supported Cruz and now he supports Trump. What's your point?

I'm not going to speak for you, so you tell me, did Trump 'take out a loan', and if so, what does that mean? One more thing I'm confused about, are you staying out of it, or are you jumping in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trump will be lucky to be the GOP nominee if he does not learn to control his mouth. There are not enough white men in this country to elect him and he seems to be going out of his way to offend blacks, Hispanics, and women.

CNN's Trump coverage went from mixed to almost all negative overnight. Even if Fox continues its biased coverage of Trump through November, it will not offset the rest of the mainstream media coverage, which will be pro-Hillary and anti-Trump.

I will not vote for a man who has made huge donations to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. I will not vote for a man who has supported partial birth abortion in the past and still supports federal funding of Planned Parenthood. Trump is a liberal with an ® next to his name and the choice between Trump and Hillary is no choice at all.

In the same interview Trump said he hates everything about abortion and now claims to be pro life. But, all this is perplexing to me. You didn't seem to have the same zeal where it came to Mitt Romney and his evolution on abortion. PolitiFact "In a debate during his 1994 race against Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy, Romney said, "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country." Referring to the 1973 Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal in every state, Romney added, "I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, it should be sustained and supported. And I sustain and support that law and support the right of a woman to make that choice."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ition-abo/

People change. As a boy I shot birds for pastime, now I'd much rather feed them. Romney's stand on abortion pretty closely mirrors that of Trump and I see no reason to doubt the sincerity of either one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:In the same interview Trump said he hates everything about abortion and now claims to be pro life. But, all this is perplexing to me. You didn't seem to have the same zeal where it came to Mitt Romney and his evolution on abortion. PolitiFact "In a debate during his 1994 race against Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy, Romney said, "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country." Referring to the 1973 Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal in every state, Romney added, "I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, it should be sustained and supported. And I sustain and support that law and support the right of a woman to make that choice."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ition-abo/

People change. As a boy I shot birds for pastime, now I'd much rather feed them. Romney's stand on abortion pretty closely mirrors that of Trump and I see no reason to doubt the sincerity of either one.
My vote for Romney was for the lesser of two evils, the last such vote I will cast.

However, IMO, Romney is an honorable man who had a long record of competent, effective public service, and I gave him the benefit of doubt. I don't extend the benefit of doubt to pathological liars. People, including politicians change their minds on issues over the years. Trump is on record changing his position on abortion multiple times on the same day - and that was just a few weeks ago. It is obvious that abortion is not a burning issue with Trump because there is no evidence that he gave it much thought about the subject before deciding to run for president.

After pretending not to understand Wide's questions about Trump's loans to his campaign and Sheldon Adelson's $100 million donation to Trump, you are the last person who should be trying to hold anybody accountable for their past positions on issues. Dodging very legitimate questions by acting as if you cannot read English is very dishonest. If you do not want to answer a question, then be honest and just say so.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have never denied calling Trump dishonest. He is a pathological liar. That is not an insult, it is a fact. He claimed to be self funded for months and his FEC filings showed the entire time that he was not self funded. His dishonest supporters just do not want to admit the truth about him. Anybody who still claims that Trump told the truth about running a self funded campaign is also a liar. This is not complicated and you don't need a golf score card to keep up. Just look at Trump's FEC filings and say, "Trump lied." If you can't do that, then you are not even being honest to yourself.

WideRight05 Wrote:Every other candidate had their platform established as well. Even Hillary has a platform listed with 31 issues on her website yet she is receiving large amounts of corporate funding.

I think we are going different directions on the donations, I will give a more succinct explanation in the first of the two paragraphs below.
[SIZE="3"]
The big thing I am after, I believe that Donald Trump did not tell the truth when he said that he was self-financing his campaign. [/SIZE]
In fact, I thought he would be self-financing his campaign the entire way. I wouldn't have faulted him at all for receiving donations from businesses as long as he stood up for what he believed in. I see no reason he would have given himself a loan unless it were to be paid back through corporate donors. The only difference between him and the other candidates is that he will be receiving his campaign donations at a later time than the others.

I just don't trust Donald Trump, in fact I see him more prone to cave to lobbyists than other candidates. Candidates such as Marco Rubio that received funding from big business have not caved on issues such as abortion and protecting marriage despite being under pressure from businesses to do so. One of the reasons Donald Trump said he was against HB2 in North Carolina was because of the supposed impact it was having on them economically. Thus, if it comes down to a moral decision where he is under pressure from the corporate world, I just don't see him having the same willingness of Matt Bevin of Kentucky, Phil Bryant of Mississippi, or Greg Abbott of Texas to fight against them to stand for moral decency.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump says he has spent $30 million so far running for president, and his campaign manager says he's never getting that money back.

As Trump brags about "self-funding" his surging Republican bid, he has been lending — rather than giving — money to his campaign. That has raised the question of whether his self-funding pledge has strings attached. Would he ever raise donor money to pay himself back?

Not a chance, says campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

"He is not going to repay himself," Lewandowski said in an interview this week with The Associated Press.

Trump, it turns out, is following the standard practice of wealthy candidates who use their own money for presidential campaigns, a review of Federal Election Commission records shows.

Just like Trump in 2016, Jon Huntsman in 2012, Mitt Romney in 2008 and Steve Forbes in 1996 each made multimillion-dollar loans to their presidential campaigns, which they never repaid.
http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/arti...nager-says

In a more recent article according to NPR reporter Peter Overby, Trump had 11 weeks in which to repay himself if that is his aim. The article was published May 4th which means we're down at this point to 7 weeks.

EXCERPT---
"And here's where it gets complicated for the apparent nominee. Fundraising to repay candidate loans is regulated in two ways.

"If he wants that money back, he needs to raise it in $2,700 chunks before the convention, and make that repayment from his campaign committee to his personal bank account," said campaign finance lawyer Paul S. Ryan, at the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center.

The $2,700 limit applies to all contributions to federal candidates. The deadline was imposed by Congress in 2002, to prevent situations where lobbyists' money was going directly into the personal accounts of newly elected lawmakers."
http://www.npr.org/2016/05/04/476783557/...38-million

So, it would seem that even if one owned the whole planet, according to law he could only make a single 2,700 dollar donation. Now tell us all about how somebody is going to buy Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump says he has spent $30 million so far running for president, and his campaign manager says he's never getting that money back.

As Trump brags about "self-funding" his surging Republican bid, he has been lending — rather than giving — money to his campaign. That has raised the question of whether his self-funding pledge has strings attached. Would he ever raise donor money to pay himself back?

Not a chance, says campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

"He is not going to repay himself," Lewandowski said in an interview this week with The Associated Press.

Trump, it turns out, is following the standard practice of wealthy candidates who use their own money for presidential campaigns, a review of Federal Election Commission records shows.

Just like Trump in 2016, Jon Huntsman in 2012, Mitt Romney in 2008 and Steve Forbes in 1996 each made multimillion-dollar loans to their presidential campaigns, which they never repaid.
http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/arti...nager-says

In a more recent article according to NPR reporter Peter Overby, Trump had 11 weeks in which to repay himself if that is his aim. The article was published May 4th which means we're down at this point to 7 weeks.

EXCERPT---
"And here's where it gets complicated for the apparent nominee. Fundraising to repay candidate loans is regulated in two ways.

"If he wants that money back, he needs to raise it in $2,700 chunks before the convention, and make that repayment from his campaign committee to his personal bank account," said campaign finance lawyer Paul S. Ryan, at the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center.

The $2,700 limit applies to all contributions to federal candidates. The deadline was imposed by Congress in 2002, to prevent situations where lobbyists' money was going directly into the personal accounts of newly elected lawmakers."
http://www.npr.org/2016/05/04/476783557/...38-million

So, it would seem that even if one owned the whole planet, according to law he could only make a single 2,700 dollar donation. Now tell us all about how somebody is going to buy Trump.
Have you ever heard of bundlers?

As I said before, even if Trump does not recoup the money he loaned his campaign, he still lied about self funding his campaign because he admits that he will no longer be self funded for the general campaign.

As for buying Trump, Trump said that if Adelson poured millions of dollars into Rubio's campaign, he would own him. Adelson has committed $100 million to Trump's campaign.

Don't bother explaining again that Trump's positions were set in stone during the primary campaigns, so he cannot be bought now. That explanation sounded idiotic the first time that you offered it, and that kind of twisted logic does not improve with repetition. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Have you ever heard of bundlers?

As I said before, even if Trump does not recoup the money he loaned his campaign, he still lied about self funding his campaign because he admits that he will no longer be self funded for the general campaign.

As for buying Trump, Trump said that if Adelson poured millions of dollars into Rubio's campaign, he would own him. Adelson has committed $100 million to Trump's campaign.

Don't bother explaining again that Trump's positions were set in stone during the primary campaigns, so he cannot be bought now. That explanation sounded idiotic the first time that you offered it, and that kind of twisted logic does not improve with repetition. :biglmao:

I've heard of super pacs. You saying Trump can pay himself back from a super pac now?

But you're right of course. Everybody is a liar or an idiot if they don't agree with you. The articles I cited, the sources they cited, all liars and idiots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My vote for Romney was for the lesser of two evils, the last such vote I will cast.

However, IMO, Romney is an honorable man who had a long record of competent, effective public service, and I gave him the benefit of doubt. I don't extend the benefit of doubt to pathological liars. People, including politicians change their minds on issues over the years. Trump is on record changing his position on abortion multiple times on the same day - and that was just a few weeks ago. It is obvious that abortion is not a burning issue with Trump because there is no evidence that he gave it much thought about the subject before deciding to run for president.

After pretending not to understand Wide's questions about Trump's loans to his campaign and Sheldon Adelson's $100 million donation to Trump, you are the last person who should be trying to hold anybody accountable for their past positions on issues. Dodging very legitimate questions by acting as if you cannot read English is very dishonest. If you do not want to answer a question, then be honest and just say so.

Whatever, you still dodged the pertinent part of my post. Romney's abortion past is not exactly stellar in the annals of conservative lore now is it? And though you voted for him, you said nada on here about his new found convictions. Now supposedly, you cannot froth and convulse enough about it. Glad you finally got that torch lit.

I understand you are desperate in your need to rehabilitate yourself in the eyes of your 'targeted audience', however in your case, I fear both of them have lost interest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I've heard of super pacs. You saying Trump can pay himself back from a super pac now?

But you're right of course. Everybody is a liar or an idiot if they don't agree with you. The articles I cited, the sources they cited, all liars and idiots.
A bundler is not the same as a PAC or Super PAC. You really are not very bright.
TheRealThing Wrote:Whatever, you still dodged the pertinent part of my post. Romney's abortion past is not exactly stellar in the annals of conservative lore now is it? And though you voted for him, you said nada on here about his new found convictions. Now supposedly, you cannot froth and convulse enough about it. Glad you finally got that torch lit.

I understand you are desperate in your need to rehabilitate yourself in the eyes of your 'targeted audience', however in your case, I fear both of them have lost interest.
Frothing at the mouth? :biglmao:

You are a cult follower of a close personal friend of the Clintons who has supported nearly every left wing cause that you have claimed to support for years and when anybody dares criticize him, you launch personal attacks. You are the one who has gone off the deep end, TRT. My belief system is the same as it was six months ago, the same as it was four years ago, and the same as it has been for most of my adult life. When you get deeply and emotionally committed to a politician, such bizarre behavior as you are exhibiting is normal.

What you are doing with Romney, a candidate who I have repeatedly explained I voted for while holding my nose, is applying the "they did it too" defense that Obama and Hillary defenders employ so often to defend the objects of their affection. Romney lost because he did not offer voters a clear alternative to Obama. Romneycare was the foundation of Obamacare and Romney could not escape that fact. In the same way, Trump's values are too similar to Hillary's to offer a good alternative to her. For a conservative to support Trump as anything but a "not Hillary" candidate, one has to believe that a life long liar will keep his word once he becomes President. It could happen, but it is also possible that aliens will intervene and install the next president.

My issue with Trump is not his stance on abortion, it is his dishonesty. No president is going to do anything to make abortion illegal during his or her term(s) in office, but lying about one's position and lying about opponents in an attempt to win at any cost is cause for great concern.

Aside from the release a list of potential USSC nominees, Trump has said very little about his abortion stance or what actions he would take other than he is "pro-life" and when he has been asked for more details about his position, he has stumbled and then had to follow up with clarifications that conflict with what he said off the top of his head. Abortions are Planned Parenthood's bread and butter but Trump is unwilling even to deny that organization federal funding. There is no excuse for Trump repeatedly praising Planned Parenthood.

You are behaving exactly like the two-time Obama supporters have done on this forum, TRT. Are you so naive that you believed all conservatives were going to ignore Trump's dishonesty and many other disturbing character flows and follow the Republican Party nominee like lemmings?

If Hillary becomes president, it will be because of the support Trump received to win the GOP nomination from people like you. He is an extremely weak candidate who is already trailing an opponent who should be wearing an orange jumpsuit to work every day for the rest of her life.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Frothing at the mouth? :biglmao:

You are a cult follower of a close personal friend of the Clintons who has supported nearly every left wing cause that you have claimed to support for years and when anybody dares criticize him, you launch personal attacks. You are the one who has gone off the deep end, TRT. My belief system is the same as it was six months ago, the same as it was four years ago, and the same as it has been for most of my adult life. When you get deeply and emotionally committed to a politician, such bizarre behavior as you are exhibiting is normal.

What you are doing with Romney, a candidate who I have repeatedly explained I voted for while holding my nose, is applying the "they did it too" defense that Obama and Hillary defenders employ so often to defend the objects of their affection. Romney lost because he did not offer voters a clear alternative to Obama. Romneycare was the foundation of Obamacare and Romney could not escape that fact. In the same way, Trump's values are too similar to Hillary's to offer a good alternative to her. For a conservative to support Trump as anything but a "not Hillary" candidate, one has to believe that a life long liar will keep his word once he becomes President. It could happen, but it is also possible that aliens will intervene and install the next president.

My issue with Trump is not his stance on abortion, it is his dishonesty. No president is going to do anything to make abortion illegal during his or her term(s) in office, but lying about one's position and lying about opponents in an attempt to win at any cost is cause for great concern.

Aside from the release a list of potential USSC nominees, Trump has said very little about his abortion stance or what actions he would take other than he is "pro-life" and when he has been asked for more details about his position, he has stumbled and then had to follow up with clarifications that conflict with what he said off the top of his head. Abortions are Planned Parenthood's bread and butter but Trump is unwilling even to deny that organization federal funding. There is no excuse for Trump repeatedly praising Planned Parenthood.

You are behaving exactly like the two-time Obama supporters have done on this forum, TRT. Are you so naive that you believed all conservatives were going to ignore Trump's dishonesty and many other disturbing character flows and follow the Republican Party nominee like lemmings?

If Hillary becomes president, it will be because of the support Trump received to win the GOP nomination from people like you. He is an extremely weak candidate who is already trailing an opponent who should be wearing an orange jumpsuit to work every day for the rest of her life.

You can't even get a quote right.

Absolutely not. What I said with regard to the abortion stance of Mitt Romney was strictly a two faceted observation. He and Trump are very much alike in the way they changed their stance on abortion over the exact same period of time, and secondly; That you said not the first word about Mitt's transformation but you have made many posts denying Trump the same consideration on here. To arbitrarily grant dignity to Romney's explanation while you deny Trump the same, is an obvious departure from consistency to everyone except of course, you.

So after all your character assassinations, we finally get the truth out of you. You expect aliens to intervene. I hate to tell you but in your case they have obviously already done their work.

The voters selected Trump because he at least understands the concept of sovereignty, and because he recognizes the mindlessness of political correctness. That and because they reject the guidance being offered by the #tin foil hat club. If Hillary is elected it will be because America, despite the warnings of the admittedly flawed but none the less more lucid Republicans, continued in the socialized footsteps of the Eurozone by selling their vote for handouts promised to them by the Dems.

In a single 24 hour period, I heard an Ivy League grad turned news contributor say that Trump had not paid one dime of the oft quoted 6 million he raised for Vets, and that Hillary supporters are optimistic about her candidacy because they are concerned about rising medical costs. Everybody from John Kerry, Susan Rice and Michelle Obama, to Matt Damon and Steven Spielberg are out speaking at college commencements, giving the little liberal mushroom sprouts a parting pep talk to go out and face the brave new world with.

But you keep telling yourself that only you can understand the forces that drive this world and I and others will keep making up our own minds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You can't even get a quote right.

Absolutely not. What I said with regard to the abortion stance of Mitt Romney was strictly a two faceted observation. He and Trump are very much alike in the way they changed their stance on abortion over the exact same period of time, and secondly; That you said not the first word about Mitt's transformation but you have made many posts denying Trump the same consideration on here. To arbitrarily grant dignity to Romney's explanation while you deny Trump the same, is an obvious departure from consistency to everyone except of course, you.

So after all your character assassinations, we finally get the truth out of you. You expect aliens to intervene. I hate to tell you but in your case they have obviously already done their work.

The voters selected Trump because he at least understands the concept of sovereignty, and because he recognizes the mindlessness of political correctness. That and because they reject the guidance being offered by the #tin foil hat club. If Hillary is elected it will be because America, despite the warnings of the admittedly flawed but none the less more lucid Republicans, continued in the socialized footsteps of the Eurozone by selling their vote for handouts promised to them by the Dems.

In a single 24 hour period, I heard an Ivy League grad turned news contributor say that Trump had not paid one dime of the oft quoted 6 million he raised for Vets, and that Hillary supporters are optimistic about her candidacy because they are concerned about rising medical costs. Everybody from John Kerry, Susan Rice and Michelle Obama, to Matt Damon and Steven Spielberg are out speaking at college commencements, giving the little liberal mushroom sprouts a parting pep talk to go out and face the brave new world with.

But you keep telling yourself that only you can understand the forces that drive this world and I and others will keep making up our own minds.
Insults, insults, insults. Nobody is assassinating your character, your are engaging in character suicide with your distortions, lies, and personal attacks. Your opinions are Trump's opinions, and there is really no reason to get them second handed when I can read his twitter timeline and watch him shoot himself in the feet on live TV.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Insults, insults, insults. Nobody is assassinating your character, your are engaging in character suicide with your distortions, lies, and personal attacks. Your opinions are Trump's opinions, and there is really no reason to get them second handed when I can read his twitter timeline and watch him shoot himself in the feet on live TV.

There is little left for you to call me in the way of disparaging names. Your attempts to reduce the conversation to the petty are so transparent, they are not worth a response and are therefore not hard to ignore. You're just mad because despite your best intentions you brought aliens into the discussion as I suspected you eventually would, and it's too late to take it back.

The character assassination I referred to was yours against Trump. What you speak can be argued as in the case of the liberal scourge of which we all suffer. What you write can not be, as in the case of the hundreds of slams you have made on this forum. But in your defense, you do seem to be an equal opportunity slammer. My opinions agree with hundreds of people with whom I agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]