Poll: Who Will Win the 14th
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
34.29%
Perry
0%
JBS
28.57%
Powell
5.71%
Lee
0%
Buckhorn
2.86%
knott
28.57%
Letcher
0%
Breathitt
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The 14th Region?
Come on you people!!! You give Knott almost no chance and only 5 votes. Well heres a little update for you. Knott smoked JBS last night and led the whole game, and do you know why? Because they're the better team. JBS can't play defense very well and there is no way that they'll win the region. As for Perry, THEY GOT ELIMINATED!!! So yeah. Knott's bigges difficulty will be Hazard and I think that if they play their absolute hardest (like they did against JBS) then they'll win the tournament.

I say Knott all the way. :Thumbs:
i am a kcc fan and i think they will win, but anyone can be beat on any given night. all the teams going to region are good teams, but they can be beaten. If we play like we did last night against jbs we will be hard to beat, as will everyone else bc they will be fighting for the regional championship. so imo, its anybodys game.
I am going to have to say Knott will win the 14th. They are Playing very well right now.
Either Hazard or Breathitt
UKisN1 Wrote:One of those teams will beat you when you don't take them seriously.
Now do you believe me.
Arbys Man Wrote:Im going to go with Hazard, JBS, and Breathitt. Pcc dont have a chance in it. Not good enough this year.

alfus21 Wrote:Despite the fact they've beaten Hazard and JBS already, they're not good enough?
I told you.
thedarkside Wrote:I've been watching this region for a long time. Powell doesnt have two things it takes to win the region. The players and the Tradition. And you cant argue that they do. Buckhorn has those two things

Buckhorn has a tradition???? Are you serious? SmileSmileSmile
Hazard or KCC.. Maybe JBS
Arbys Man Wrote:I told you.

Congrats.:moon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I go with the Bulldogs from HAZARD!!! Go Dawgs!!!
A lot of people are way off
Everybody is overlooking Breathitt.
2 out of 92 people voted for Breathitt. lol thats just funny
I agree with you. Maybe Breathitt likes it that way.
JBS will win the 14th. Nobody can stop, Clark, Clint, and Cox.
JBS Fan Wrote:Nobody can stop, Clark, Clint, and Cox.

Bet you can't say that 3 times fast. Big Grin
im pulling for KCC
JBS Fan Wrote:JBS will win the 14th. Nobody can stop, Clark, Clint, and Cox.

i believe the boys from kcc stopped them when we won the district championship.:Clap:

I guess KCC got lucky on their District Championship.
Survivor Wrote:I think it will come down between Hazard and Perry.
Guess you missed that one.Smile
Its ok for you to say 2 of those names but PLEASE DONT SAY CLINT. He can barely hit wide open shots.