Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2017-18
The 14th region is open to a select few teams to compete for a trip to State this year. I think Perry and Knott are the two leaders at this point. However, I think Hazard will be much better than people anticipate. Leslie will not have all the pieces to compete a high level this year. They will have good shooting but lost a lot from last year. It's a little too early to tell but I think Perry and Knott will compete for a championship. Gibson at Owsley is the best player in the region, hands down. She just have the pieces surrounding her to cut the nets down. Overall a down year for the region.
Now dont count the lady Dores out. We have the tools to win the 14th. Never count out the Dores. Just saying.
There's going to be a lot of surprised people when the Regional Championship is at hand. I don't know if KCC fans actually realize what they lost from last years team. Holifield was a great force inside, both offensively and on D. You cannot replace Waugh with your returning players, clutch shooting, experience and leadership. She should have finished her career as a Cougar.
smokey bear Wrote:There's going to be a lot of surprised people when the Regional Championship is at hand. I don't know if KCC fans actually realize what they lost from last years team. Holifield was a great force inside, both offensively and on D. You cannot replace Waugh with your returning players, clutch shooting, experience and leadership. She should have finished her career as a Cougar.

[Image:

]

foggybear, ole fatpat thought you were in the witness protection program, wowza! Pat Nation will surely miss Evander, Waugheye, and Lexinator something fierce but we won't miss a beat baby! Honeycutta has got a freakin look in his eye that would scare freddy kruger bolz! Snoop dog said he fo sho will be traveling to stata with Jada this year. Jada's train has a lot of traincars behind her. Somersault Anderson and Maddog will help carry the water this year. Also, Tberry being the best sixth man in the region puts us over the freakin edge. This fat man aint don't yet. Throw in the little miller time and we be putting on a show bigger than anyone has ever seen.

#smokeyhasfoggyvision More mash taters please!!!
I remember watching Profitt last season, she was clearly the best player on the floor. I don't remember who Perry played, but she dominated. What grade is she in?
[Image:

]

Shizzle nizzle bois, Lady Pats went rockin into Esty county this weekend and tore it freakin up, wowza! Jacksy county coach told ole fatpat that he had never seen anything like it. Honeycutta is a freakin genius. Trying to see how the train will run without the engine. Krazy Eyes Keara went on a tear, Hoss Harrington was snapping the rim, Ohaire International dominated the paint, and Mad Dog Ashley was grooving to tunes of Elvis. Elvis Presley began scoring left and right when Hound Dog was rapped out by TMac from the bench, wowza!!!

#theshowiscomingareyouready More mash taters please!!!
The Ole Man Wrote:I remember watching Profitt last season, she was clearly the best player on the floor. I don't remember who Perry played, but she dominated. What grade is she in?

She is a senior. She is a good player as long as she has a good guard to set her up. She is from Letcher County.
I think you have Lee Co overrated, Leslie underrated along with Owsley
MountainBaller Wrote:I think you have Lee Co overrated, Leslie underrated along with Owsley

I agree with you on that one
MountainBaller Wrote:I think you have Lee Co overrated, Leslie underrated along with Owsley

I think the ratings at the first page of this thread were back in the summer when Owsley’s Macie Gibson was playing summer ball at South Laurel. I suppose some thought she wasn’t going to be at Owsley this year, which was never the case. But that’s why this rating had Owsley rated 10th and Gibson not even mentioned on the best players ranking list.
Agreed. Lee is decent BUT over rated.