Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-27-2022, 09:48 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 09:42 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 08:25 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote: If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

If every punt is a 50 yarder with a 5 second hang time, Corbin not only has the best punter in the state--he's a top 5 punter in the NFL right now.  Only 5 punters on the planet have those stats and one of them kicks for Corbin High School.  Amazing.
Well im not sure if you’re calling me a liar or not , but I’d be glad to PM you his twitter. Proof is in the pudding. I’ll PM stats if you’d like. Avg punt distance 42.8 yds w/ 4.23 avg hangtime. Best punt distance 55 yds w/ 5.05 hangtime. So if you were throwing shade , your and idiot. Obviously you’ve never seen the kid punt. And I never said 50 yards every time with a hang time of 5 seconds. So before you start running your mouth get your facts straight.

Okay there keyboard commando, are you going to whip me on here?   Big Grin
When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.  You should have said that he had ONE punt that went 55 yards with a 5.05 second hang time.  Big difference.  And if you're going to be calling people idiots, using the phrase "your and idiot"  just doesn't have the effect you're looking for.    Wink
He might!!! I watched a documentary once called “the matrix” dude went in to a computer, I guess you could do the opposite. After watching a few clips of the people you named and seeing their abilities and looking at stats. If baker isn’t better than them, then the difference would be so minute it wouldn’t matter. 

If you’re going to correct someone else on their English and grammar, check yo self first- “When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.” lol. I will say that when people get your and you’re mixed up does bug me, because I’m OCD apparently. According to my wife??? But what gets under my skin the most is when people say “I COULD CARE LESS”. Hahaha. I always respond with “well if you could care less, why don’t ya? I think the word you’re looking for is couldn’t”. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(11-27-2022, 10:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?
I think us and boyle still hold the 3A record
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL
Too much respect for each others programs. Outside of that Hatz guy, he’s a homer!!!! Lol. I’m kidding, haven’t heard a lot from him this year.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz, Jack Lambert
(11-28-2022, 01:01 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 12:55 AM)TrojanMan69 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:49 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

I can change that in a hurry if someone gets me on the topic of Haddix and his exit from Corbin. I'm not afraid to name names. LOL
Lets hear it!

Absolutely cannot wait for this game on Friday! Two great and very physical teams. This one is going to be a lot of fun. Boyle has played a brutal schedule this season so they will be used to games like this. In the end, I think the experience of being in this situation many times before is what helps pull Boyle through.  I am picking Boyle to win, but will not be surprised either way. 

Boyle 28
Corbin 24

You must not have read the Looking at Corbin Film thread last year....He posted a list of names a mile long.  Smile Pictures too.

Damn straight.  Don't think Super Dave(the one dunce who could have kept Haddix in town, but chose not to) was in that pic , though. I'll include him in the next one.
Corbin's secondary IMO is there weakness link. I can see Quisenberry having a big night receiving, I think Boyle County wins 28-21.
Cal Preps gives Corbin a 8-pt. victory margin(34-26) , which equates to a 72% chance of winning. (Historically, teams projected to win by 8 points have won 72% of the time).

So, according to CP , Corbin is a little better than a 5:2 favorite.
Heard from one of dougies many cousins that just happened to migrate to the metropolis Danville area that the word on the streets down that way is that people from Corbin can’t count to 50 and while quite a few live within a stones throw of the stadium believe it or not there’s a large majority that lives in these things called hollers and in these hollers they have chickens on cords that they fight for entertainment. Also heard there will probably be a pep rally in the title towns gymnasium discussing it Thursday afternoon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gold River's post:
  • Hound05, Jack Lambert
(11-27-2022, 10:41 PM)know1 Wrote: Would you people stop quoting 35 posts and just reply? It's ridiculous scrolling through that many old posts to read the new comment. Do you all not know how to reply without doing that?
quit whining. lol
(11-27-2022, 09:50 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 08:54 PM)Just a fan 12 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 08:52 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 12:37 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: I’m going with the boys in red. It’s been a helluva senior season for my boys and his buddies. We’ve played some great hard nosed football. Don’t really care who beat who bu how many points. That crap doesn’t matter. You gauge a team by how they play on the field. I’ve not watched Boyle , and no disrespect, don’t really care how good they are or who’ve they beat. To be the man , you’ve gotta beat the man. Of course both fans bases believe their team is gonna win as they should. Like coach said all we can control is how we play. If we come out and play like we’re capable of we’ll win. If we don’t then Boyle wins. Either way I just pray our boys play their hearts out like the have been all year. Boyle fans don’t expect this team to quit if they’re down. Trust me they won’t. I believe we’re pretty even except special teams. We have a huge advantage there. Again, no disrespect but we have the best kicker/punter in the state. It’s gonna be a slug fest for sure. I’ll keep my prediction to myself. Special teams will be huge in this game. Praying for a injury free game on both sides. Go Hounds! Bring it back to eastern ky !!!
If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
He said the best kicker. You can't return it if it goes out of the endzone Smile
He doesn't always kick em out of the endzone. I've watched Corbin. So I guess you assuming Corbin won't be punting at all!

(11-27-2022, 12:58 PM)I'mi Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 12:37 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: I’m going with the boys in red. It’s been a helluva senior season for my boys and his buddies. We’ve played some great hard nosed football. Don’t really care who beat who bu how many points. That crap doesn’t matter. You gauge a team by how they play on the field. I’ve not watched Boyle , and no disrespect, don’t really care how good they are or who’ve they beat. To be the man , you’ve gotta beat the man. Of course both fans bases believe their team is gonna win as they should. Like coach said all we can control is how we play. If we come out and play like we’re capable of we’ll win. If we don’t then Boyle wins. Either way I just pray our boys play their hearts out like the have been all year. Boyle fans don’t expect this team to quit if they’re down. Trust me they won’t. I believe we’re pretty even except special teams. We have a huge advantage there. Again, no disrespect but we have the best kicker/punter in the state. It’s gonna be a slug fest for sure. I’ll keep my prediction to myself. Special teams will be huge in this game. Praying for a injury free game on both sides. Go Hounds! Bring it back to eastern ky !!!
If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol and special teams consist of more than returns. Your kicking game is far less superior than ours. If you haven’t watched tape , our returners have returned several kick offs back as well. Yours isn’t any better than ours.
Haha we will see. No way your kicker is better than the kicker from Douglas or Lex Cath but what do I know!!
Ya kinda answered your own question. Ya really don’t know nothing. Lol . Not seen the kid from Douglas. I’m sure he’s a good one. And yea he’s better than the kid from lex cath. He could outkick  that kid by a mile. He’s around a 90% avg kickoffs in the end zone. Lol. hell not even the pros or college can do that every time. He’s also 8/9 on field goals with 5 being over 40 yards. Khsaa has in number #1 in FG’s and PAT’s Statewide. Soooooooo I guess our kicker really isn’t that good.

(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

If every punt is a 50 yarder with a 5 second hang time, Corbin not only has the best punter in the state--he's a top 5 punter in the NFL right now.  Only 5 punters on the planet have those stats and one of them kicks for Corbin High School.  Amazing.
Well im not sure if you’re calling me a liar or not , but I’d be glad to PM you his twitter. Proof is in the pudding. I’ll PM stats if you’d like. Avg punt distance 42.8 yds w/ 4.23 avg hangtime. Best punt distance 55 yds w/ 5.05 hangtime. So if you were throwing shade , your and idiot. Obviously you’ve never seen the kid punt. And I never said 50 yards every time with a hang time of 5 seconds. So before you start running your mouth get your facts straight.

When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.  You should have said that he had ONE punt that went 55 yards with a 5.05 second hang time.  Big difference.  And if you're going to be calling people idiots, using the phrase "your and idiot"  just doesn't have the effect you're looking for.    Wink
Na not a keyboard idiot. But when you make jack ass remarks it calls for a smart ass response. And yea that is what Boyle will be facing. Hell he’s had a 62 yard punt in the game this year. So to believe that this kid can kick 50 every time or anytime he punts the ball , it’s a fact. I’ve kinda seen him do it all year either in practice or when we rarely punt. And those grammar mind games doesn’t work on me that well lol. See the difference is I’m not afraid to say who I am. Lol. I’m the kickers dad as most know. So I would tell you to your face the same thing I would type on this sight. Heck just PM me and I’ll even give you my number. We can talk some football like real adults instead of hiding behind a keyboard. I believe in this team and my sons proven ability. So before you through any more shade choose your words wisely.

(11-27-2022, 08:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote: If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

What’s been amazing is this kid doesn’t have more offers than he does he made a 51 yd field goal his Jr. Year….And while I haven’t personally timed the hang time on his punts they’re in the stars, the only time kickoffs haven’t went through the end zone seems to be when the coaching staff is instructing him not to put them there for whatever reason…
He’s also a dang good LB too and  I also enjoyed watching his ole man back in the day but I think the son might me a little bigger than he was back then  Smile

(11-27-2022, 03:55 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 12:33 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 08:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I hope I get to watch the Hounds win a championship for you.

Yes sir, me too buddy I appreciate that..

Your team probably has a few Colonels I can cheer for too.lol

Prolly more than a few, we got all the good ones… Smile
Not only about 30 pounds bigger but a LOT better than I ever was. Lol. He proceeds to tell me almost daily that he’s 213. I told him if his legs got any bigger , I’d have to buy friction pads to keep from catching the QB’s hair on fire on PATS’s and FG’s. Lol

You're kin to me. lol
(11-27-2022, 10:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 10:41 PM)know1 Wrote: Would you people stop quoting 35 posts and just reply? It's ridiculous scrolling through that many old posts to read the new comment. Do you all not know how to reply without doing that?

You should go to the basketball thread about the Ashland coach getting recorded lol. I read that one and have to scroll for a hour for each comment lol. They don't miss a quote.  Smile  Thats a funny response LOL. I got tickled on that one...

A person has to learn to read between the lines. lol

I can get it fired up. I have a hard time talking trash to you, but I can try if that's what it takes. lol

I can change that in a hurry if someone gets me on the topic of Haddix and his exit from Corbin. I'm not afraid to name names. LOL
Corbin will defeat Boyle County, and Haddix will return to Corbin as head coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Corbin
(11-27-2022, 11:53 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 10:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?

It's above 20,000.  In the old 4 class system there were 4 or 5 4A games between ST. X, Trinity and Male that were over 20K.  26,430 is the biggest ever in the 4A '03 game between Trinity and St. X.  

Under the 6 class system I believe the biggest was 2007 St. X/Trinity at 15696. 

Then 2010 Boyle/Allen County Scottsville at 13,167.

In the 6A system there have only been maybe 4 that busted 10K including the two mentioned above.  

In 2017 when Corbin and Boyle played for the 3A title they had 11,234.  I think the 3rd largest since going to 6 classes. 

These numbers don't include last years games.  Not sure about the attendance numbers for those.

Give me your insight on this game and the BE game Smile
(11-28-2022, 02:25 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

He might!!! I watched a documentary once called “the matrix” dude went in to a computer, I guess you could do the opposite. After watching a few clips of the people you named and seeing their abilities and looking at stats. If baker isn’t better than them, then the difference would be so minute it wouldn’t matter. 

If you’re going to correct someone else on their English and grammar, check yo self first- “When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.” lol. I will say that when people get your and you’re mixed up does bug me, because I’m OCD apparently. According to my wife??? But what gets under my skin the most is when people say “I COULD CARE LESS”. Hahaha. I always respond with “well if you could care less, why don’t ya? I think the word you’re looking for is couldn’t”. 

I hate when most people say then when they should say than Smile
(11-28-2022, 03:13 AM)Gold River Wrote: Heard from one of dougies many cousins that just happened to migrate to the metropolis Danville area that the word on the streets down that way is that people from Corbin can’t count to 50 and while quite a few live within a stones throw of the stadium believe it or not there’s a large majority that lives in these things called hollers and in these hollers they have chickens on cords that they fight for entertainment. Also heard there will probably be a pep rally in the title towns gymnasium discussing it Thursday afternoon.

My great grandfather was at the nervous hospital in Danville long ago....I remember when I was a kid that kids would insult each other by saying I'm gonna send you to Danville because you're crazy.... Did any of you do that? lol
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds
(11-28-2022, 12:51 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: 13th Region Media Network predictions:

Les Dixon picks Corbin 45-42
Quincy picks Corbin and didn't say a score.....
Mark Gregory picks Corbin 24-17
Cool Kenny G picks Boyle 24-17
Jimmy Clarkston picks Boyle 24-21
Les Dickless just wants football to be over with so he can get back to covering North Laurel.
(11-28-2022, 03:13 AM)Gold River Wrote: Heard from one of dougies many cousins that just happened to migrate to the metropolis Danville area that the word on the streets down that way is that people from Corbin can’t count to 50 and while quite a few live within a stones throw of the stadium believe it or not there’s a large majority that lives in these things called hollers and in these hollers they have chickens on cords that they fight for entertainment. Also heard there will probably be a pep rally in the title towns gymnasium discussing it Thursday afternoon.

Don't start that stuff. Those were some ignorant comments made by one or two people that year. Nobody in Danville really thinks that way.
(11-28-2022, 09:17 AM)jamesdeane Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 12:51 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: 13th Region Media Network predictions:

Les Dickless just wants football to be over with so he can get back to covering North Laurel.

EXACTLY! Les and his 13th Region Media (North Laurel) Network gave Corbin ZERO coverage until the last 2 games. And the only reason they jumped on the bandwagon was that North and rest of teams had been knocked out. Guess what - In last two weeks their number of views, visitors, and listeners were record breaking for them.  Lets see who gets the most coverage and write-ups this week - the State Championship Football game or laurel Co basketball?
(11-28-2022, 09:52 AM)Grannyshot Wrote:

EXACTLY! Les and his 13th Region Media (North Laurel) Network gave Corbin ZERO coverage until the last 2 games. And the only reason they jumped on the bandwagon was that North and rest of teams had been knocked out. Guess what - In last two weeks their number of views, visitors, and listeners were record breaking for them.  Lets see who gets the most coverage and write-ups this week - the State Championship Football game or laurel Co basketball?
To me, if I were in the business of promoting kids and local teams. Corbin Football would be my number one coverage locally. Then the rest would follow. Especially when its football season. Another thing, Corbin needs to get some sponsership like Boyle County does and put the games on for free instead of making everyone pay for it. Everyone wants to watch the games and you need to have access to watch them the next day or maybe a week from that night. I watch alot of football and Boyle is one of the only programs that gets sponsorhips and you can watch the games for free.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
Boyle County is going to beat Corbin. They were always going to beat Corbin. I will give credit where it's due though and congratulate the Redhounds on a tremendous season.

(11-26-2022, 02:55 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: Corbin by 14. Boyle isn’t physical enough to play with them.

Is this a serious comment?

(11-26-2022, 01:21 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:16 PM)know1 Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:02 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 11:14 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 10:42 AM)True pioneer Wrote: If you don't think Boyle is physically enough just ask central wide receivers and backfield. Everyone has their own opinions, but I think you will see different come next friday

Exactly what I was thinking True Pioneer, Boyle was way more Physical than Central last night, that’s one thing that has remained constant since Chuck Smith took over all those years ago very seldom does Boyle play a team that’s more physical than Boyle it’s their brand of football and if you think they’re not physical then you haven’t watched them play!!!

Boyle isn’t playing Central. They’re playing corbin. They’re about to see what smash mouth football is really about. The entitled Boyle County crew is in for a rude awakening.
Corbin just squeeked by a team at home that was dominated by Central a month ago at their own home field. And that Central team was dominated by Boyle last night.

You can compare scores all day to try to prove a point, what's clear is Corbin is physical and Boyle is fools gold. It will show Friday at 8PM and I'll bring it back up to you Friday at 11PM.

What's actually clear is that Boyle will have multiple division 1 linemen and the two fastest players on the field.
(11-28-2022, 10:15 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle County is going to beat Corbin. They were always going to beat Corbin. I will give credit where it's due though and congratulate the Redhounds on a tremendous season.

(11-26-2022, 02:55 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: Corbin by 14. Boyle isn’t physical enough to play with them.

Is this a serious comment?

(11-26-2022, 01:21 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:16 PM)know1 Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:02 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 11:14 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Exactly what I was thinking True Pioneer, Boyle was way more Physical than Central last night, that’s one thing that has remained constant since Chuck Smith took over all those years ago very seldom does Boyle play a team that’s more physical than Boyle it’s their brand of football and if you think they’re not physical then you haven’t watched them play!!!

Boyle isn’t playing Central. They’re playing corbin. They’re about to see what smash mouth football is really about. The entitled Boyle County crew is in for a rude awakening.
Corbin just squeeked by a team at home that was dominated by Central a month ago at their own home field. And that Central team was dominated by Boyle last night.

You can compare scores all day to try to prove a point, what's clear is Corbin is physical and Boyle is fools gold. It will show Friday at 8PM and I'll bring it back up to you Friday at 11PM.

What's actually clear is that Boyle will have multiple division 1 linemen and the two fastest players on the field.

Smile Man, you need a cup of coffee this morning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert

I wouldn't think Les Dickless. Narcissistic and clueless, maybe, but not dickless. Low probability of that.
(11-28-2022, 07:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

My great grandfather was at the nervous hospital in Danville long ago....I remember when I was a kid that kids would insult each other by saying I'm gonna send you to Danville because you're crazy.... Did any of you do that? lol

So maybe your minds playing tricks on you and your not really a Whitley Co fan?

(11-27-2022, 11:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Too much repsect brother to say much about my buddies.... Smile

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases  .

I’d prolly run over someone’s feet if they got to ruff with Hatz, Jack Lambert, or Rebel 55….Seriously though nothing but respect for you all and the program you support, definitely have an inclination for your HC, but you all have been the picture of class on here…All that being said I thinks it’s finally time to liven the place up let’s start a FREE FOSHO campaign, I kind of miss him…
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz, Jack Lambert, Rebel55
(11-28-2022, 06:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Corbin will defeat Boyle County, and Haddix will return to Corbin as head coach.

Corbin had their chance with Haddix and they blew it.  He's perfectly happy where he is now here in Titletown.  It's hard to believe that Haddix could be halfway to Chuck Smith's 6 Championships in his first 3 seasons.  Boyle better build a bigger trophy case.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • know1
(11-28-2022, 11:30 AM)Rebel55 Wrote:

Corbin had their chance with Haddix and they blew it.  He's perfectly happy where he is now here in Titletown.  It's hard to believe that Haddix could be halfway to Chuck Smith's 6 Championships in his first 3 seasons.  Boyle better build a bigger trophy case.
Those that know the facts of Haddix leaving Corbin, and not the gossip and speculation, know that Haddix will never even consider coaching at Corbin again.
(11-28-2022, 11:30 AM)Rebel55 Wrote:

I was trying to wind some of you up.. I'd be surprised if he stays there though Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Rebel55
Two best team in 4A and both teams are top 5 in state of Kentucky………….My reason for picking Boyle is one reason……………….JUSTIN HADDIX

Boyle County 42
Corbin 24
[-] The following 3 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Deuce8, HighViz, Rebel55
The X factor for this game in my opinion is Jakei Tarter.

Quiz, Bodner and Dawson get all the hype. And from what I’ve seen…. If there’s a weakness in the Corbin D it’s their pass defense.

Jakei is 6’6 and can go get it. For the Rebels to win, I think he has to have a big game.
[-] The following 2 users Like The_Cats_Meow's post:
  • 64SUR, HighViz
It’s gonna be a long week waiting on this game!!!
(11-28-2022, 10:43 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 07:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

So maybe your minds playing tricks on you and your not really a Whitley Co fan?

(11-27-2022, 11:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Too much repsect brother to say much about my buddies.... Smile

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases  .

I’d prolly run over someone’s feet if they got to ruff with Hatz, Jack Lambert, or Rebel 55….Seriously though nothing but respect for you all and the program you support, definitely have an inclination for your HC, but you all have been the picture of class on here…All that being said I thinks it’s finally time to liven the place up let’s start a FREE FOSHO campaign, I kind of miss him…

Still waiting for Fosho's comment that Reese Smith would be a better college player than Michael Mayer to come to fruition.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • TD Hounds
I’ve seen both teams in person and think Boyle is the better team, especially up front. I believe Corbin will struggle to block Boyles Dline and also get any type of penetration on Boyles Oline. With that being said a lot of times these games come down to turnovers and coaching. I’m going close early, but Boyle 42-21.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next