•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You better have the mask on when you start out with Little Elvis because he will light you up and not know it.Big Grin

LOL, he did light you up yesterday...Big Grin Then shot it behind me, I thought he got me as well.....hahaBig Grin
you all do good there are so many people not every on is gonna be honest but all of you guys seem to be good people.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We're all guilty of it & I don't think it can be stopped but that just part of the fun anyways, especially if people are yelling out where others are that's when we see some movement of people trying to change their location. Besides ...Wyatt ain't gonna stop no matter what, I was yelling out one day up in the valley & he was telling me I couldn't do that cause I was out but.......he was also out & was giving info on his radio at the same time he was telling me to stop.Rolleyes

You need to be careful who you sassmouth there Johnny Bravo. There are 1,000 cowboys ready to roll at any time when you try to smear the name of legend like Wyatt. If he says he didnt do it, then take it to the bank. There is no need to call the bank first. His check is good, there is money in the bank and no way that he would dishonor humanity with untruths. You need to spend more time on self reflection and the filth you run with. You guys have so many issues to deal with that you have no time to worry about us men of honor. Dont get me started Bravo.....You know first hand that when I get started, I JUST CANT STOP!!!!!
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:You need to be careful who you sassmouth there Johnny Bravo. There are 1,000 cowboys ready to roll at any time when you try to smear the name of legend like Wyatt. If he says he didnt do it, then take it to the bank. There is no need to call the bank first. His check is good, there is money in the bank and no way that he would dishonor humanity with untruths. You need to spend more time on self reflection and the filth you run with. You guys have so many issues to deal with that you have no time to worry about us men of honor. Dont get me started Bravo.....You know first hand that when I get started, I JUST CANT STOP!!!!!

And I've had enough of your sassmouth, if you've got the guts for another duel let's get it on. I had to use a borrowed gun last time was the difference. I'll use my own this time & you won't stand a chance.TongueirateSho
Son of Rambo Wrote:you all do good there are so many people not every on is gonna be honest but all of you guys seem to be good people.

All of us are good people except for those measly, miserable, rotten, pathetic, deplorable, low-down, spineless, slimy, scaly, gutless, scum-bagged, rotten egg eating, cowardly, crusty-headed, maggot-minded, gutter-dwelling, varmits who eat the boogers from inside an Orangutans nostrils 3 times a day, Cowboys!!!!

:Clap:
:thatsfunn Now that's funny.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:And I've had enough of your sassmouth, if you've got the guts for another duel let's get it on. I had to use a borrowed gun last time was the difference. I'll use my own this time & you won't stand a chance.TongueirateSho

It's on...We have agreed in principle, there are some details to be ironed out since this will be an unorthodox match. If we can't get the details ironed out then no matter .... if I remember correctly, I beat you already, and oh well, you cant take that away can you? By the way, I had a borrowed gun as well. You are the Dorothy Temple of paintball. I just hope we can agree on terms of the handicap match. You would look pretty silly losing if we can agree on some minor details. I will not even disclose the priciple agreement. I will let you announce that and show just how tough you are. It takes a brave man to stand there against me in our principle agreement. You can contact my duel consultant (Sniper) on Monday with our requirements. We will be busy until then and refuse to talk business until 5 pm on Monday. Boy you are brave to stand there with that A-5, flatline, red dot scope weapon against me. I re-iterate, I hope we can agree on terms. It will be a story for the ages if you lose. You may have created a folk hero.
If both parties agree The Sniper doesn't care one bit to help work out the details of this rematch duel! Wink

The Sniper certainly has some ideas he thinks both parties can agree too! Big Grin
RULES SO FAR

Kill Shots in Matches

Whether the paintball busts or not your out if
  • Shot above the waist and between the shoulders in either the front or back of torso
  • Shot in the head
  • Or if you call yourself out for ANY reason
  • Once you call yourself out you cannot re-enter a game for ANY reason

ALSO
  • NOT ALLOWED TO SHOOT ANYONE WITH THEIR MASKS UP
  • MASK MUST BE ON WHEN LEAVING THE FLAT

WHEN OUT, Call yourself out "LOUDLY", raise your hands AND GUN in the air and walk to the neutral zone

Rules for Duels
  • 10 paces turn and fire
  • 20 paintballs in each gun
  • No dueling without a mask
  • No automatic weapons in duels
  • No bazookas in duels
  • Most kill shots wins the duel
  • No hoppers can be used as a shield for your head during a duel (The Jackfrost Rule)
  • If winner is not obvious then a vote will be taken (Everyone should vote honestly and not just along team affiliations)

TEXAS DEATH MATCHES - Has only one rule
  • Only kill shot is a direct head shot

WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR!

This is pretty much what everyone has agreed on so far. So if anyone has any suggestions speak now or forever hold your peace!
The Sniper Wrote:RULES SO FAR

Kill Shots in Matches

• Shot above the waist and between the shoulders in either the front or back of torso
  • Shot in the head

ALSO

WHEN OUT, Call yourself out "LOUDLY", raise your hands AND GUN in the air and walk to the neutral zone

Rules for Duels
  • 10 paces turn and fire
  • No bazookas in duels
  • No hoppers can be used as a shield for your head during a duel (The Jackfrost Rule)
  • If winner is not obvious then a vote will be taken (Everyone should vote honestly and not just along team affiliations)

WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR!

This is pretty much what everyone has agreed on so far. So if anyone has any suggestions speak now or forever hold your peace!
I still like the mask being hit is what puts us out. The body shots are sometimes difficult to tell with the vests that we are wearing and especially if one of the pods on the back or tanks are hit. I just believe that the head shot would be easily seen and felt and would lead to more competitive games. It may be possible to try this at least in one of the matches to see how it works. There , I said it.
In the back is really hard to tell so maybe make it mask and front body shots are all that counts as kill shots.

But that would put the yella bellys at a disadvantage because they can only shoot Cowboys in the back because they are to cowardly to come straight at us. Then again maybe it would be tough for a Cowboy to get a head or front body shot because the yella ones are always running away. Just a thought about the head and front body shot counting as kill shots.
I don't know about the head shots only though.... If we do that, we will probably only get one game in. It will take a long time to get that in. Plus on regular basis that could get dangerous in a way because everyone will just be aiming for your head...haha

I like it the way it is. if you see it bust on the persons back you are shooting, let them know. They may not have felt it, so it could have been an honest mistake not calling themselves out. Plus with the front only shots won't be good imo, because like the other day when the Iguana walked right up behind Chester and just got him in the back while he was shooting at the Sniper....

Thats just my opinion though. I will play either way you all decide.......
TATE_64 Wrote:I don't know about the head shots only though.... If we do that, we will probably only get one game in. It will take a long time to get that in. Plus on regular basis that could get dangerous in a way because everyone will just be aiming for your head...haha

I like it the way it is. if you see it bust on the persons back you are shooting, let them know. They may not have felt it, so it could have been an honest mistake not calling themselves out. Plus with the front only shots won't be good imo, because like the other day when the Iguana walked right up behind Chester and just got him in the back while he was shooting at the Sniper....

Thats just my opinion though. I will play either way you all decide.......

Yeah those are some good points. Headshot games would take a lot more time. Telling someone they are hit would help with shots in the back because with the vest on you have pods and tanks so sometime you just don't feel the shot.
Head shots will take a little longer because the YB's have trouble hitting the Cowboys in the head. Plus the fact a Yella Belly and his Lady Yella Belly just shot my truck in a church parkin lot while I was inside attending confession to clear my mind from all the Yella Belly carnage I had dished out. That's just not right.:Clap:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Head shots will take a little longer because the YB's have trouble hitting the Cowboys in the head. Plus the fact a Yella Belly and his Lady Yella Belly just shot my truck in a church parkin lot while I was inside attending confession to clear my mind from all the Yella Belly carnage I had dished out. That's just not right.:Clap:

But look on the bright side Wyatt, at least we know they can hit a parked truck. Seems as though progress is being made by the yella ones.
Well there were a few interesting Duels today in Rileys Br.

One had two fellow cowboys going head to head with a FULL Hopper of balls... Now that was funny, but it got good when one of them went to full auto and the cyclone messed up, he then had to stand there and take it.... Then we had 2 more go at it with a pod full of balls each..... They were definitely covered with kill shots...haha.........
That must have been funny Tate.
TATE_64 Wrote:Well there were a few interesting Duels today in Rileys Br.

One had two fellow cowboys going head to head with a FULL Hopper of balls... Now that was funny, but it got good when one of them went to full auto and the cyclone messed up, he then had to stand there and take it.... Then we had 2 more go at it with a pod full of balls each..... They were definitely covered with kill shots...haha.........

Who was it?
The Sniper Wrote:Who was it?

Ole Blue and Miller_Tyme.... was the first 2.... And It was 2 more Cowboys in the other one D. Moore and Ole Blue again....:biggrin:

Dana got took out by a Rookie cowboy Recruit in his first duel ever, and R. Mullins and T. Moore ended in a Draw I believe...
Big Daddy is gonna post a pic of D. Moore later.....
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:It's on...We have agreed in principle, there are some details to be ironed out since this will be an unorthodox match. If we can't get the details ironed out then no matter .... if I remember correctly, I beat you already, and oh well, you cant take that away can you? By the way, I had a borrowed gun as well. You are the Dorothy Temple of paintball. I just hope we can agree on terms of the handicap match. You would look pretty silly losing if we can agree on some minor details. I will not even disclose the priciple agreement. I will let you announce that and show just how tough you are. It takes a brave man to stand there against me in our principle agreement. You can contact my duel consultant (Sniper) on Monday with our requirements. We will be busy until then and refuse to talk business until 5 pm on Monday. Boy you are brave to stand there with that A-5, flatline, red dot scope weapon against me. I re-iterate, I hope we can agree on terms. It will be a story for the ages if you lose. You may have created a folk hero.

Hey...I just asked for a fair rematch Humpty Dumpty you're the one who added the Death Wish details to it yourself. :ChairHit:
The Sniper Wrote:If both parties agree The Sniper doesn't care one bit to help work out the details of this rematch duel! Wink

The Sniper certainly has some ideas he thinks both parties can agree too! Big Grin

Let's hear the details Sniper.

1. In stead of Johnny Tyler throwing the paintballs he gets at least a sling shot! that would only be fair!

2. We would also insists he gets 25 paintballs instead of 20 because you would be holding a semi-automatic weapon and this is an unprecidented situation. We feel this is reasonable as well since you Ringo will have yet another advantage.

3. 10 paces turn and begin. You start shooting with your gun and the MC starts shooting with his sling shot. Now obviously you'll be through shooting before him. So once you are finished shooting you have to stand still. You cant duck, dodge, squat (like Q) or move in anyway. If you move you automatically forfiet the duel!!!!!!!!! This we absolutely must insist on!!!!!!!!! You may however, cover the most important parts of your anatomy with your hands. Which will be protected by gloves of course!

4. Every thing else is just the same as always! most kill shots wins.

Whatta ya say Ringo? YOU IN?
The Sniper Wrote:
  1. In stead of Johnny Tyler throwing the paintballs he gets at least a sling shot! that would only be fair!
  2. We would also insists he gets 25 paintballs instead of 20 because you would be holding a semi-automatic weapon and this is an unprecidented situation. We feel this is reasonable as well since you Ringo will have yet another advantage.
  3. 10 paces turn and begin. You start shooting with your gun and the MC starts shooting with his sling shot. Now obviously you'll be through shooting before him. So once you are finished shooting you have to stand still. You cant duck, dodge, squat (like Q) or move in anyway. If you move you automatically forfiet the duel!!!!!!!!! This we absolutely must insist on!!!!!!!!! You may however, cover the most important parts of your anatomy with your hands. Which will be protected by gloves of course!

Counter offer

We both get 20 paintballs & alternate shots
The Sniper Wrote:RULES SO FAR

Kill Shots in Matches

• Shot in the head

ALSO

Rules for Duels
  • 10 paces turn and fire
  • No bazookas in duels

WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR!

NO MONSTER BALLS
YOU have a clear advantage here RINGO! YOU have a gun! a marker! and a distinct advantage!

In the spirit of a good faith agreement, 25 balls and we'll consider alternating shots

You should be thankful the MC is giving you another shot! He doesn't have too after thrashing you in the first duel!
The Sniper Wrote:

OK then we'll go by these rules he can't duck or squat either or he forfiets and he can't take off his mask after I shoot out ............and no alternating shots
Sounds good

However, he will be moving (only trying to get shots off) while you are shooting, but he has to stand in the same spot. He can't move around or anything and he has to be facing in your general direction at all times.

And just so we are crystal clear you can't hide your face either (like Jackfrost tried to do agaisnt the Sniper)

Do we have and agreement?
Johnny Tyler was a world champion at sling shot competition two years ago and took off to spend more time helping the kids in the community. He will wipe Ringo out just like that fella in the ancient time-The one that slew Goliath. You best think about this Ringo. I'd love to see you get shot but you do have to work.:eyeroll:
The Sniper Wrote:Sounds good

However, he will be moving (only trying to get shots off) while you are shooting, but he has to stand in the same spot. He can't move around or anything and he has to be facing in your general direction at all times.

Do we have and agreement?

I need to see the fine print first, I'm sure there's a catch in it somewhere.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next