•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney vs. Obama - Debate #3
4_real Wrote:when you say off his game you have to be meaning talking about any other topic other then the economy lol

No, I mean he seemed like he wasn't even listening to the conversation. His foreign policy isn't even that much different that the President's. All they did all night was repeat what the other had said, lol.
Both struck a moderate approach to foreign affairs. Romney would not have faired well by saying if I'm President I would be bombing Syria right now and warming up the heavy bombers and ground troops for Iran
Bob Seger Wrote:Thank you. That's part of my charm junior.

You certainly didn't admit anything then though, did you? You never even came back to the thread.

After wrecking my company truck I haven't been doing much bgr. I didn't even read it until right before the debate.
Bob Seger Wrote:Thank you. That's part of my charm junior.

You certainly didn't admit anything then though, did you? You never even came back to the thread.

were you wrong when you said i was a moron and didnt know what i was talking about when i said my wife was still on her mothers insurance due to "Obamacare"? granted you think i am a moron but on this am i right and you in fact are wrong?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:After wrecking my company truck I haven't been doing much bgr. I didn't even read it until right before the debate.

You didn't wreck your truck until a few days after that. Nice try.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yes, the kids going to 26 years old, instead of 18 on parents insurance is part of the Affordable Care Act.

Last I checked 26 year olds were adults. Adults that should have their own jobs and insurance. If you're 26 and not working or have insurance you're probably not going too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol? It's not like I heck bgr every waking second. He'll stardust doesn't even do that.
Backwoods Wrote:Last I checked 26 year olds were adults. Adults that should have their own jobs and insurance. If you're 26 and not working or have insurance you're probably not going too.

Try going to law school or becoming a doctor.
Romney was very smart taking advantage of opportunities to repeat the tale of the Obama economy tape. The food stamp increase, median wage decline, unemployment number, increased healthcare costs, etc. will sway more independent voters to Romney's side than Romney's foreign policy will.

I thought Schieffer did a solid job as moderator, although I was surprised at how far away from foreign policy that he allowed the debate to wander. I thought that played to Romney's advantage.
Backwoods Wrote:Last I checked 26 year olds were adults. Adults that should have their own jobs and insurance. If you're 26 and not working or have insurance you're probably not going too.
I'll pay for my kids, and not bitch about it. What about kids in college?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol? It's not like I heck bgr every waking second. He'll stardust doesn't even do that.

Again, nice try. You could have acknowledged it that night, but you didn't.

i don't have insurance and work 50 hours a week..waiting till 2014 to sign up so hopefully my employer will have a formidable insurance due to obamacare holding big buisness accountable.
so your statement is moot.
Bob Seger Wrote:Again, nice try. You could have acknowledged it that night, but you didn't.

not gonna answer my question?
Bob Seger Wrote:Again, nice try. You could have acknowledged it that night, but you didn't.

There is this weird thing called sleep that I here that people do. Something I like to do after a 14 hour shift.
4_real Wrote:not gonna answer my question?

You're not smart enough to ask a question.
Personal attack!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:There is this weird thing called sleep that I here that people do. Something I like to do after a 14 hour shift.

Keep the BS coming there junior.
Thats what i thought Rush haha
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Try going to law school or becoming a doctor.
I've got one that will be 7 years out from 18 before she is able to pay her own way in anything. But, she will be a doctor in the end, and will contribute heavily to the economy. The other is a semester away from a BA in Nursing. I'm very happy to keep them on my insurance.
Bob Seger Wrote:Keep the BS coming there junior.

Your right. It might have been 15. Don't remember if I cut my hours for unit pay.
TheRealVille Wrote:I've got one that will be 7 years out from 18 before she is able to pay her own way in anything. But, she will be a doctor in the end, and will contribute heavily to the economy.

If I could do it all again I would have went straight to a university.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If I could do it all again I would have went straight to a university.

wouldnt we all lol
TheRealVille Wrote:I've got one that will be 7 years out from 18 before she is able to pay her own way in anything. But, she will be a doctor in the end, and will contribute heavily to the economy. The other is a semester away from a BA in Nursing. I'm very happy to keep them on my insurance.

Mine will be 27 when he gets out.
Bob, part of the Affordable Care Act, which he is referring to as Obamacare, allows parents to keep children on their insurance up to age 26, married or non-married.

This went into effect on 23 September 2010. More than 2 years ago.

Here is a link with a timeline of what parts of the plan go into effect and when.

link

Now maybe you are not referring to the whole ACA as Obamacare, but most people just refer to the whole thing as Obamacare.
4_real Wrote:wouldnt we all lol
Yes. But, I do make as much as most college grads, but the work, and travel, is hell. I can't complain, it has served me well.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your right. It might have been 15. Don't remember if I cut my hours for unit pay.

Uh huh. Aint workin Barack.
Bob Seger Wrote:Mine will be 27 when he gets out.
It's hell trying to get a kid though school that wants to be a doctor. :Sad04: Maybe it will pay off when we are old.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's hell trying to get a kid though school that wants to be a doctor. :Sad04: Maybe it will pay off when we are old.

Try doing two of them at the same time. One changed his mind, after about 80K into it. Gotta love em, I guess.:HitWall:
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh huh. Aint workin Barack.

Ah let me flip flop then you will believe me.
i make like 25k a year and my wife wich has a bachelors in social work works part time as a substitute teacher wich dont pay hardly nething..we are a classic example of people who are struggling to get into the middle class..i mean i was raised a republican and believe me i wouldnt vote for obama if i didnt think he would be whats best for people like me. i understand why some people who are out of touch with actual americans who work hard and struggle everyday just to get by would want to do away with foodstamps and anything thing that helps people who are just trying to get by would vote for romney who wants to do away with these programs..actually i dont lol
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next