•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Basketball Simulation Games?
leecoukfan Wrote:Well I started a team on here if anyone wants to join.

Team Name: BGR Battlers
Password: ukwildcats

Your team has been officially challenged....if one of your players is Aaron Charles Smile
lwc Wrote:Your team has been officially challenged....if one of your players is Aaron Charles Smile

This is cruel!
Deathstar 80 Wrote:This is cruel!

Don't worry, they are 3rd team in line of challenges. That means they are at least four games away. They have plenty of time to get adjusted.
leecoukfan Wrote:well i started a team on here if anyone wants to join.

Team name: Bgr battlers
password: Ukwildcats

please join this team if you havent already joined one!
i hope we do better tonight then we did last night
I had an off night tonight but we got the W. the team we play tomorrow is 7-2 and has won 6 in a row
If you look at our box score against the Dark Falcons, notice what the comments say. It always says the Dark Falcons starters beat the Bluegrass Rivals starters in some way. However, it continued to say the Bluegrass Rivals bench players beat the Dark Falcons bench players in many more ways. I told you bench players were important!:biggrin:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:If you look at our box score against the Dark Falcons, notice what the comments say. It always says the Dark Falcons starters beat the Bluegrass Rivals starters in some way. However, it continued to say the Bluegrass Rivals bench players beat the Dark Falcons bench players in many more ways. I told you bench players were important!:biggrin:

:Thumbs:

It also says that we need to get MORE SPEED!
My guy had his breakthrough performance! 22 points, 21 rebounds, 3 ast, 6 steals, 2 blocks. Bout time. Tongue
Also, we play another tough team tomorrow. Full roster, and there 7-2
reanimate Wrote:my guy had his breakthrough performance! 22 points, 21 rebounds, 3 ast, 6 steals, 2 blocks. Bout time. :p

wow!
lwc Wrote:wow!

lol no kidding. All of our games he has like 8 points, 10 rebounds. Guess he decided to have his coming out party last night. Im happy with it:biggrin:
Did someone already report our loss?
We've been challenged by the "New York Legends" they are a fairly decent team.
lwc Wrote:Your team has been officially challenged....if one of your players is Aaron Charles Smile

Awesome! Thats me!
WE WON!

My guy had 22 points and 21 rebounds!

J. Smith also had an incredible game, 31 points and 14 rebounds!
The team we play tomorrow is called the BGR Battlers. :biggrin: Does anyone know who they are?
I had a great game!

31 points, 14 rebounds, and 11 of 11 free throws.

(We won 132-27)
lwc Wrote:The team we play tomorrow is called the BGR Battlers. :biggrin: Does anyone know who they are?

lol, thats my team! Can't wait for the Bluegrass Rivals Showdown!
Bluegrass Rivals 126 - BGR BATTLERS 77
BGR BATTLERS, Get yourself a full roster, and you'll be set.
Good win!
the team we play next is real good. they have lost 3 games but 2 of those loses have come from teams that still have not been beat
Reanimate Wrote:Bluegrass Rivals 126 - BGR BATTLERS 77

Good game guys! You all have a really good team!
leecoukfan Wrote:Good game guys! You all have a really good team!

I hope we both used this game as a litmus test: NOW we both know what we need to improve on and what we need to do to get there.

If I could give you ANY advice. TRAIN THE ENDURANCE!
Endurance adds to how many points you have to use to train. COMES IN VERY HANDY!
Yeah, I know i usually train my endurance atleast once a day. I would do it more but it takes way too long!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, I know i usually train my endurance atleast once a day. I would do it more but it takes way too long!

A good way to do that, is to train it RIGHT before you go to bed at night. I am a morning person so I usually leave at least one point and train it at about 11:30PM, wake up and it is done!

This next time I train it though, it will be 11 hours, gotta find another way to do it, cause I don't sleep that much :lmao:
lwc Wrote:A good way to do that, is to train it RIGHT before you go to bed at night. I am a morning person so I usually leave at least one point and train it at about 11:30PM, wake up and it is done!

This next time I train it though, it will be 11 hours, gotta find another way to do it, cause I don't sleep that much :lmao:

Yeah I know lol
ATTENTION!

The team we play tonight is a VERY poor blocking team and they have poor ball handling skills but they are GREAT shooters, and I mean GREAT shooters.

Please set your sliders to "attack the basket" instead of taking jump shots.

Also we are really bad at shooting 3's so PLEASE don't have your sliders above 80 for taking 3's. We have had games of 1-21, 1-11, 5-18, 4-17, 4-15. It all boils down to the fact that we are a 29% 3-shooting team!!!! I am not saying to put your slider at never taking 3's just pull your sliders DOWN a little.

Thanks again y'all!
Does anyone besides me still look at this thread? :lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next