•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers 2015
Per Twitter Kash has received offer from Purdue. Congrats again. SEC, ACC, and now BIG10
64SUR Wrote:I'm struggling with paintsville being my sleeper team this year...This maybe Paintsville year..... :popcorn:

I think the Eastern Rep has a very high likely hood of coming from Raceland's district. Both teams lost some studs, but both return a good deal of experience and alot of strength. For Paintsville to be successful though, Kash cant be a one man show defensively. Belcher is gone from his other LB slot, as is their CB and SS or FS, cant remember which. Phelps being back will help and I actually saw him recently and he looks to be a much more physical kid than he was as a Frosh when he went for over 1000 yds. So having him back helps, but they will need to take advantage of the new faces Raceland will have at CB and FS. Raceland returns all but one lineman and the center position vacated by losing Lucas Bradley's graduation, will be more than likely replaced by Caden Townsend, who some will argue, is a step up, certainly in atheleticism and footwork. The OL and DL will remain in goodshape as will the RB and LB positions. If Paintsville can force Raceland to throw and get Phelps going on the edge, Paintsville may very well pull off the district championship.

If I had the combination of Kash and Phelps in the backfield, Id really work on timing in the option/vear. Goina have to pick ur poison when u play Paintsville.

Im more confident in their offense than their defense at this point though. Defensively, its hard to win with one guy making 80% of the tackles. D1 or not, if you have one guy making every tackle and being involved in 100% of your offense, eventually a KID will wear down. There is no QUIT IN KASH, ive seen it first hand, but one man can only do so much. Thats why I think Raceland will take the district and then the Region. It wont be an easy task though.
Watch out for Ohio State making the trip all this way south. Could be a huge day for the program and Kash and teammates :1:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think the Eastern Rep has a very high likely hood of coming from Raceland's district. Both teams lost some studs, but both return a good deal of experience and alot of strength. For Paintsville to be successful though, Kash cant be a one man show defensively. Belcher is gone from his other LB slot, as is their CB and SS or FS, cant remember which. Phelps being back will help and I actually saw him recently and he looks to be a much more physical kid than he was as a Frosh when he went for over 1000 yds. So having him back helps, but they will need to take advantage of the new faces Raceland will have at CB and FS. Raceland returns all but one lineman and the center position vacated by losing Lucas Bradley's graduation, will be more than likely replaced by Caden Townsend, who some will argue, is a step up, certainly in atheleticism and footwork. The OL and DL will remain in goodshape as will the RB and LB positions. If Paintsville can force Raceland to throw and get Phelps going on the edge, Paintsville may very well pull off the district championship.

If I had the combination of Kash and Phelps in the backfield, Id really work on timing in the option/vear. Goina have to pick ur poison when u play Paintsville.

Im more confident in their offense than their defense at this point though. Defensively, its hard to win with one guy making 80% of the tackles. D1 or not, if you have one guy making every tackle and being involved in 100% of your offense, eventually a KID will wear down. There is no QUIT IN KASH, ive seen it first hand, but one man can only do so much. Thats why I think Raceland will take the district and then the Region. It wont be an easy task though.

SB is always on top of things and does a great analysis and breakdown :rockon:
Word is Paintsville is strong out the gate just by the practices so far. Especially at 6 am with 35-40 kids strong :redboxer:
Gotta like those numbers this far away from July.
Should be an exciting year of class A ball.
Has anyone seen the 2015 final schedule yet?
Havent seen one but i know they worked out deals with Williamsburg and I believe Frankfort. Throw those two in with Pikeville, Raceland, and LCA and you have a pretty good schedule. Fairview and Paintsville played a pretty good ball game last year, but were on completely different wave lengths by seasons end. The district will come down to the Rams and Tigers. And I think that the region goes to the winner of that game.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Havent seen one but i know they worked out deals with Williamsburg and I believe Frankfort. Throw those two in with Pikeville, Raceland, and LCA and you have a pretty good schedule. Fairview and Paintsville played a pretty good ball game last year, but were on completely different wave lengths by seasons end. The district will come down to the Rams and Tigers. And I think that the region goes to the winner of that game.

Pikeville will win the region.
Pikeville can win the region all they want, Raceland will still win theirs. Pikeville is in a different region now i do believe.
I do think that Pikeville will take their region this year though.
^ Pikeville has did nothing but disappoint. Hazard has not been the same since the 2012 season. But with the additions of the Smith boys and the Asher kid Hazard will be up there.
I think the final four will be Hazard. Pikeville Paintsville and Raceland.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Pikeville can win the region all they want, Raceland will still win theirs. Pikeville is in a different region now i do believe.

are you sure? :biggrin:. Pikeville will win Eastern Kentucky lol
pjdoug Wrote:are you sure? :biggrin:. Pikeville will win Eastern Kentucky lol

Ask ol Jetpilot how that type of prediction ended up last year lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Ask ol Jetpilot how that type of prediction ended up last year lol

ask Jetpilot and Scotty Bronson how my prediction ended up last yearConfusednicker:
Same way ours did just a week later lol...w no title for the team w support. All in good fun man... U think u could teach us how to pjdougie?lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Same way ours did just a week later lol...w no title for the team w support. All in good fun man... U think u could teach us how to pjdougie?lol

of course this is fum.I'm just doing a little instigating Smile. Kash Daniel and Paintsville are getting so much media attention they dont even care if I hijack their post lol
Judging by the Twitter pictures it looks like Kash will be a Gamecock. That sucks :Sad04:
Congrats to Tiger Kash Daniels via Twitter and 247 Sports being named to the top 100 as the 95th rated player in the nation ! Wowza ! TongueirateSho
Paintsville must be going nuts ! Via Twitter Kash Daniels named All-American and invited to US Army All American Bowl ! :1::1::1: congrats Kash and Tigers !
TigerBlues Wrote:Paintsville must be going nuts ! Via Twitter Kash Daniels named All-American and invited to US Army All American Bowl ! :1::1::1: congrats Kash and Tigers !

Go Kash :Cheerlead
Who was the last All American in Eastern Ky?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Same way ours did just a week later lol...w no title for the team w support. All in good fun man... U think u could teach us how to pjdougie?lol

I just noticed the pjdougie thing.yeah,I can teach you Confusednicker:
TigerBlues Wrote:Who was the last All American in Eastern Ky?

You can bet they were from that power house Whitley County......
TigerBlues Wrote:Who was the last All American in Eastern Ky?

Tim Couch?
Lilly Wrote:You can bet they were from that power house Whitley County......

betting on you being a blooming idiot with mental issues is a much safer bet.
First off i dont mean any disrespect at all, very proud of Kash, he has worked hard for his recognition. But he must be ansolutely blowing things up at the combines. Its really hard to get noticed when you play for a small school and in a weaker football state, when you dont see alot of top level compitition. Kash is a great player, dont get me wrong, but ive watched him in every Raceland game since he was a frosh and seen every bit of film that is on the interweb, and other than his stats from a strength/atheleticism point of view, I dont see anything that jumps out at me as "D-1". Again, I dont mean any disrespect, it just suprises me. I am a big supporter of Kash and think he deserves all the attention, just suprised that he is getting the major looks he is getting, simply based on his location. He must be blowing things to pieces at the combines. Top 100 is major stuff. Will he alone be enough for paintsville to take the district/region/east?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:First off i dont mean any disrespect at all, very proud of Kash, he has worked hard for his recognition. But he must be ansolutely blowing things up at the combines. Its really hard to get noticed when you play for a small school and in a weaker football state, when you dont see alot of top level compitition. Kash is a great player, dont get me wrong, but ive watched him in every Raceland game since he was a frosh and seen every bit of film that is on the interweb, and other than his stats from a strength/atheleticism point of view, I dont see anything that jumps out at me as "D-1". Again, I dont mean any disrespect, it just suprises me. I am a big supporter of Kash and think he deserves all the attention, just suprised that he is getting the major looks he is getting, simply based on his location. He must be blowing things to pieces at the combines. Top 100 is major stuff. Will he alone be enough for paintsville to take the district/region/east?

6'3, 230, 4.57 40... that's a gamble I'm willing to take if I'm a D1 coach. All about the combines my man, I think regular season play is a small factor because it's hard to judge who everybody is playing.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next