•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think?
Brian Milam Wrote:The name is 'Brian' with an I before the a, but since you said it...call me brain! Go tell Ira Combs, Oscar Combs, Dave Baker, **** Gabriel, Ryan Lemond, Rob Bromley, Jay Crawford, Dave Hammond, Danny Hall, Eugene Newsome, Andrew Joyce, Jeff Archer, Derek Forrest, John Lewis, Keith Farmer, Fred Cowgill, Drew Deener, Alan Cutler, the guys from WTVQ, Keith Morehouse, the Appy News Express, John Henson, Joe Kinzer, Rick Bentley, ESPN, Fox Sports, and any other sports personality or organization to just read and never give an opinion. (Sorry if I left anyone out) Makes life pretty boring. Hey "zu", when I see you complaining about a ref from the stands, or ripping a coach, I'll put you doing it on TV so then it would be you giving your opinion and not me. Fair enough?!?!? I can't believe I am wasting my time with this. :getwell:
Brian,
Thanks for all you do.
I can't believe this thread is ongoing.

Sports is all about opinion, that's what makes it interesting and fun.
It's not like news.
Why do people listen to sports radio and shows like "The Sports Guys", "PTI" and "Sports Overtime"?? For the opinions.

If sports was simply about facts it would be as much fun as reading an encyclopedia.

See ya at the games everyone!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)