•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers 2015
SB, how many D1 Athletes have you seen play at Raceland? Not your place to judge this kid. Guess what he has multiple D1 offers so he he is a D1 player.
From what i can gather the support system at Paintsville has worked their tales off to match the effort of Kash to help get him into some of these combines and get the door open for him with these D1 Programs. He is such a dedicated young man all he needed was a crack in the door. They also helped the Hendricks kid with a D1 opportunity this past season and i heard some of the younger players have drawn some interest as well.
BlueCrew34 Wrote:From what i can gather the support system at Paintsville has worked their tales off to match the effort of Kash to help get him into some of these combines and get the door open for him with these D1 Programs. He is such a dedicated young man all he needed was a crack in the door. They also helped the Hendricks kid with a D1 opportunity this past season and i heard some of the younger players have drawn some interest as well.

I wish the young man well. tales? Smile
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:First off i dont mean any disrespect at all, very proud of Kash, he has worked hard for his recognition. But he must be ansolutely blowing things up at the combines. Its really hard to get noticed when you play for a small school and in a weaker football state, when you dont see alot of top level compitition. Kash is a great player, dont get me wrong, but ive watched him in every Raceland game since he was a frosh and seen every bit of film that is on the interweb, and other than his stats from a strength/atheleticism point of view, I dont see anything that jumps out at me as "D-1". Again, I dont mean any disrespect, it just suprises me. I am a big supporter of Kash and think he deserves all the attention, just suprised that he is getting the major looks he is getting, simply based on his location. He must be blowing things to pieces at the combines. Top 100 is major stuff. Will he alone be enough for paintsville to take the district/region/east?

Don't forget All-American SB, you left that one out !
I don't think this Paintsville team will sneak up on anyone this year. Last year, no one knew anything about Kash Daniel, and no one really expected much out of Paintsville. This year will be a completely different scenario. Everyone will be gunning for Daniel, and everyone the Tigers face, will play on another level. Being a top 100 player puts a bulls eye on your back, and every one will play like they have something to prove. I wish Kash, and the rest of the Paintsville Tigers, the best of luck, this upcoming season.
Overall Paintsville will be sending three kids to a D1 level with Belcher, Hendricks and Daniels . Pretty solid
Belfry0304 Wrote:6'3, 230, 4.57 40... that's a gamble I'm willing to take if I'm a D1 coach. All about the combines my man, I think regular season play is a small factor because it's hard to judge who everybody is playing.

Thats what Im sayin. He has to be blowing these combines up. Seems most big time schools have a crystal ball and look at a kids "upside" these days. He is a freak athelete thats for sure. With his frame and verticle, I wouldnt be shocked to see him get some looks as a TE as well. If that were the case, i think we'd have to call him "Baby Gronk" lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Thats what Im sayin. He has to be blowing these combines up. Seems most big time schools have a crystal ball and look at a kids "upside" these days. He is a freak athelete thats for sure. With his frame and verticle, I wouldnt be shocked to see him get some looks as a TE as well. If that were the case, i think we'd have to call him "Baby Gronk" lol

I'm getting my Gamecocks gear July 4, as the number 2 rated ILB in the nation that where I think this is headed unless some other program flips him. Don't see him as as a TE with is ranking, 247 and Rivals have him projected as the highest in the nation at LB. I will assume they know what they are talking about. :rockon:i
Im with u that he will be a LB, but with his atheleticism he could play a number of the skill positions as well.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Im with u that he will be a LB, but with his atheleticism he could play a number of the skill positions as well.

Check that SB, ranked number 2 ILB from 247 Rivals at 8, who know how they rank but I'll go with what they say
Man I sure hope to see Paintsville play this year. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Man I sure hope to see Paintsville play this year. :Cheerlead

64 the Burg is @ Paintsville you can make it! I'm driving down for it and thank goodness they play our way @Frankfort but Bourbon Co goes to Paintsville which I guess is ok but would be nice to have them this way.
SB,
How many D1 athletes have you watched at Raceland? Just wondering what qualifies you to judge Daniels.....
TigerBlues Wrote:Overall Paintsville will be sending three kids to a D1 level with Belcher, Hendricks and Daniels . Pretty solid

Didn't Belcher and Hendricks graduate last year. :popcorn:
yes belcher and Hendricks are gone
BEST PRACTICE Wrote:SB,
How many D1 athletes have you watched at Raceland? Just wondering what qualifies you to judge Daniels.....

Same thing that qualifies anyone on here, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Ive stated that I thought he would get big schools looking at him as a LB if he could get into the combines and perform, which he did.
Ive never said anything negative. His location and school size and relative competition is what has me suprised that he is recieving the looks he is getting, not his ability.
I'm only familiar with a couple of players from paintsville and of course Daniels does stand out the most but they have plenty of other talent and will be a good team this year.
Great interview on KSR today in Paintsville! After hearing that I'm not buying any Gamecock gear now ! #BBN !
TigerBlues Wrote:Great interview on KSR today in Paintsville! After hearing that I'm not buying any Gamecock gear now ! #BBN !

Great interview from Kash.... Kentucky Kash :worthy:
I missed KSR. Does he seem most impressed with UK?
I think he stays in blue #bbn. Chance to play early, all these facitlities all being on campus, uk has a high rate of success of putting defensive guys into the NFL. I think all those things are pushing Kash to stayig in his home state.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think he stays in blue #bbn. Chance to play early, all these facitlities all being on campus, uk has a high rate of success of putting defensive guys into the NFL. I think all those things are pushing Kash to stayig in his home state.

Dont forget Louisville is after him too but I hope he plays at Commonwealth.Kentucky is gonna have to start reeling in the top players in the state to get better.
My guess is that Daniels will end up playing for Stoops in Lexington. From what I'm hearing he has a family member on here trying to make everyone think that's he's leaning toward South Carolina but it's all just a grab for attention to build drama. I wish the kid the best but the SEC is way different than Eastern Kentucky Class A football.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:My guess is that Daniels will end up playing for Stoops in Lexington. From what I'm hearing he has a family member on here trying to make everyone think that's he's leaning toward South Carolina but it's all just a grab for attention to build drama. I wish the kid the best but the SEC is way different than Eastern Kentucky Class A football.

I agree. But he has the "upside", frame, and atheleticism to excell in the SEC. If he was at a bigger school and only playing LB, i think he would have some major SEC schools looking at him.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:First off i dont mean any disrespect at all, very proud of Kash, he has worked hard for his recognition. But he must be ansolutely blowing things up at the combines. Its really hard to get noticed when you play for a small school and in a weaker football state, when you dont see alot of top level compitition. Kash is a great player, dont get me wrong, but ive watched him in every Raceland game since he was a frosh and seen every bit of film that is on the interweb, and other than his stats from a strength/atheleticism point of view, I dont see anything that jumps out at me as "D-1". Again, I dont mean any disrespect, it just suprises me. I am a big supporter of Kash and think he deserves all the attention, just suprised that he is getting the major looks he is getting, simply based on his location. He must be blowing things to pieces at the combines. Top 100 is major stuff. Will he alone be enough for paintsville to take the district/region/east?
I agree with you Scotty. With all the offers that he's gathered here recently he should be a man amongst boys on the field especially in class A football. But I'm just not buying it all yet. Evidently he had a tremendous showing at a combine but unfortunately to me he's not showing that domination on the field. I hope I'm wrong but I'm going to set back and watch before I'm going to believe all the hype from the past month.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:My guess is that Daniels will end up playing for Stoops in Lexington. From what I'm hearing he has a family member on here trying to make everyone think that's he's leaning toward South Carolina but it's all just a grab for attention to build drama. I wish the kid the best but the SEC is way different than Eastern Kentucky Class A football.

big difference for sure.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I agree with you Scotty. With all the offers that he's gathered here recently he should be a man amongst boys on the field especially in class A football. But I'm just not buying it all yet. Evidently he had a tremendous showing at a combine but unfortunately to me he's not showing that domination on the field. I hope I'm wrong but I'm going to set back and watch before I'm going to believe all the hype from the past month.

Last year, he definitely lived up to what little hype he had then. Something like 20+ tackles against Raceland last year and like 180 for the year. Problem for Paintsville is, the next leading tackler in the Raceland game had around 5 or 6 and on the season it was around 70 or 80. Imo, as impressive as that is, Paintsville as a team needs to get Kash some help. D1 or not, a 17 year old kid playing both ways as a qb and pb, as a hardnosed of a kid as Kash is, he is too much of their "live and die" man. With teams as complete with ample boddies as Beechwood, Pikeville, Hazard and Raceland have this year, one or two guys arent going to win the tough ball games. Paintsville will be tough, but they gotta get Kash some help especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Last year, he definitely lived up to what little hype he had then. Something like 20+ tackles against Raceland last year and like 180 for the year. Problem for Paintsville is, the next leading tackler in the Raceland game had around 5 or 6 and on the season it was around 70 or 80. Imo, as impressive as that is, Paintsville as a team needs to get Kash some help. D1 or not, a 17 year old kid playing both ways as a qb and pb, as a hardnosed of a kid as Kash is, he is too much of their "live and die" man. With teams as complete with ample boddies as Beechwood, Pikeville, Hazard and Raceland have this year, one or two guys arent going to win the tough ball games. Paintsville will be tough, but they gotta get Kash some help especially on the defensive side of the ball.

You forgot to list WilliamsburgConfusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next