•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take over the crown of 15th Region Player of the Year?
Whoever wins it will deserve it. This region has tons of senior talent.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Whoever wins it will deserve it. This region has tons of senior talent.

Nuff Said!...I think this is the best post on this thread by far!...Whoever gets it, obviously caught the coaches eye, and they think whoever gets it should get...Whoever wins will most definitely deserve it. GOOD LUCK to ALL Seniors and GOOD LUCK in the future!
If the POY for the boys 15th is in, why are they being so slow on the girls?
roundball gal Wrote:It's a shame Haley got hurt or it would be her award. But it's a hidden blessing--the other Lady Hawks learned to step up while she was out and #5 is now playing like a woman on a mission. It's not about the individual awards to her--it's about going to Bowling Green!

i agree. i believe haley may have another regional tourney mvp in her future. if she leads her team to bg and makes some noise (which she is very capable of doing) then why wouldn't she deserve it after fighting through n injury like she has.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:If the POY for the boys 15th is in, why are they being so slow on the girls?

I know this is the girls forum, but who got it for the guys?
The Guru Wrote:Well....Say there were 6 coaches that voted and 2 voted for AJ, 2 for Britt and 2 for Michaela...that is splitting votes because if they were not on the same team, then if the coaches thought it was someone from MC, then only one player would hae got the votes....understand? Or did I just confuse you more?/ LOL
But on the upside, MC has the best team by having this so called problem for POY!!!

Trust me, I was never confused in the first place. I was responding to your un-clear quote which said, "the Magoffin Girl's split their vote." You never said anything about the coache's votes being split between the Magoffin Girls.
Gonna go with Jade on this one
imo, like I have said countless times on here. I think it will go to Ashley J Howard or Haley Ratliff. I just think they are the 2 best players right now,IMO.THERE is so must talent in those to players . not to take away for anyone else but thats just what I think. I think they both show leadership on and off the court, I don't know Ashley , but I have watched her alot in games and at games , like monday night she was at the expo watching the games and I seen her go over to Haley and set down and they were just talking and hanging out for a while . I think they both are class acts. you don't see that out of some of the players . I just think whoever wins this crown deserves it and I THINK MC fans will agree that they are proud to say they know Ashley just as us PC fans are proud to know Haley so good luck girls.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:imo, like I have said countless times on here. I think it will go to Ashley J Howard or Haley Ratliff. I just think they are the 2 best players right now,IMO.THERE is so must talent in those to players . not to take away for anyone else but thats just what I think. I think they both show leadership on and off the court, I don't know Ashley , but I have watched her alot in games and at games , like monday night she was at the expo watching the games and I seen her go over to Haley and set down and they were just talking and hanging out for a while . I think they both are class acts. you don't see that out of some of the players . I just think whoever wins this crown deserves it and I THINK MC fans will agree that they are proud to say they know Ashley just as us PC fans are proud to know Haley so good luck girls.

I for one agree with you!
BIG_COUNTRY_06 Wrote:I know this is the girls forum, but who got it for the guys?
Jamie Case-Belfry
Word around Paintsville today is that Kendra Carroll won it, IDK how, but she did...
Redneck Wrote:Word around Paintsville today is that Kendra Carroll won it, IDK how, but she did...
If she did, the coaches thought she deserved it. If she did, Congrats, she is a great player.
Congrats Kendra. Great award. Represent us well at WC. Show them how the mountain girls can play. Congrats again.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:imo, like I have said countless times on here. I think it will go to Ashley J Howard or Haley Ratliff. I just think they are the 2 best players right now,IMO.THERE is so must talent in those to players . not to take away for anyone else but thats just what I think. I think they both show leadership on and off the court, I don't know Ashley , but I have watched her alot in games and at games , like monday night she was at the expo watching the games and I seen her go over to Haley and set down and they were just talking and hanging out for a while . I think they both are class acts. you don't see that out of some of the players . I just think whoever wins this crown deserves it and I THINK MC fans will agree that they are proud to say they know Ashley just as us PC fans are proud to know Haley so good luck girls.

Nice Post!:Thumbs:
Redneck Wrote:Word around Paintsville today is that Kendra Carroll won it, IDK how, but she did...

If so, then congrats to her. She was a very under the radar player on this thread but she is a great player!
I wish it would be announced for certain. The boys for the 15th is in, why not the girls?
If Kendra Carroll got it, congrats, but I do not believe she is the BEST in the region..Yes, she is very talented, but I figured they would have picked someone else.
I wanna see the stats of all the players:

Ashley Jade
Haley
Kendra
Brittany Manns
Flemming
Micheala

If someone from each of the schools has any, please post. ALL stats, not just points.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)