•  Previous
  • 53(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Is V.I.P Member, Donated Member, Administrator, and a Legendary Member!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Joined in 2009
^joined October 2010
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Has NEVER had a visitor's message!...Sad
^needs to send me one.
#BBFL
^
Now has his first visitors message!....:letsparty
Named after the old WCW stable Wink
^
Doesn't realize I have no clue what that is!...lol
^
is about to get her first star
^
better watch out!....I'm catching up!...lol
^ is a filthy animal
I a UT fan!....Yuck!...lol
^ is 2nd String

btw i'm a fan of UT Football, but I'm A Die Hard UK Fan
He is also my friend on Facebook Wink
^ Is a Wrestling fan
Legend
^ Happy the Reds signed Votto.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is off the hook.
#BBFL
^ is located in EKY
^Is about to get herself a Gold Star.
#BBFL
^
is gonna welcome the new sheriff in town!....LOL...(once I get it!)
^ Is a night owl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Has a scary tiger avatar!
^ Has a "N" or sideways "Z" as an avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ Has a "N" or sideways "Z" as an avatar.

WWE Nexus logo Wink

Is a fellow Reds fan Wink
^ Likes Wrestling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Likes the Redskins.
#BBFL
^.. only has one friend according to his Friends list...Sad
Likes to look at profiles.
^...knows I visited his now!...lol
  •  Previous
  • 53(current)
  • Next