•  Previous
  • 54(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Sent me a friend request.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^...Accepted my friend request!....Hey good buddy!...loan me some money!...:biggrin:
^Is sadly mistaken. Cause I don't have enough money for myself. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ perhaps would like to help me hit the local Banks?...He He!!

[Image: http://www.adilmohd.in/wp-content/upload...obber1.png]
^Has always got something funny to say.
#BBFL
^...apparently didn't have matching BGR ski masks to do the job!....gonna put my Gat back up then!....Sad
^9 posts away from her 1,000th post.
#BBFL
^changed his avatar!...WHAT?
^Is surprised I changed my avatar.
#BBFL
^...hopes the snow will avoid Pikeville!!

[Image: https://www.ec.gc.ca/EnviroZine/images/b...artoon.jpg]
^Is so right!
#BBFL
Is gonna throw a mini party for the Steelers/Jets AFC Championship game Wink
^Is happy the Reds and Votto reached a deal.
#BBFL
Likes to play Black Ops Wink
^Also likes to play Black Ops..
#BBFL
^...Is hopefully using his invisibility powers for the greater good of mankind!
^Is talking about me being invisible.
#BBFL
^...needs a bell tied around him to let me know he's near!...he he!
^Is a funny person..
#BBFL
^...Has a good sense of humor!....and is no longer invisible!...what?
^Gave me the idea to switching back to un-invisible. lol
#BBFL
^...is just playing mind games with me!.....which aint too hard!....ROFL!!!!
^Is a starter!
#BBFL
^...went and changed his avatar!...AGAIN!!!...lol

YOU...Change your mind....Like a GIRL...Changes Clothes!!!....:eyeroll:

[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...i3413l&t=1]
^ Needs to go to bed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is just now getting online at 1 in the morning. lol
#BBFL
^...knows I have a BAD problem with that!.....Sleep and me never really meet!...lol
^Is the same as me. I can't sleep when I'm suppose too!
#BBFL
^...knows this is the perpect time to go knock off that bank, but refuses to help!

Do I smell poultry?...lol
Snowed In
  •  Previous
  • 54(current)
  • Next