• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^I believe I might know you.
^pm me and we will figure this out.
^ Trying to answer a question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
He likes to rocks :rockon:
^ He loves Wrestling too
^I can remember when you first started on bgr and was liked by very few but look at you now.
Turned into a Jets fan.
^
Enjoys Mexican food!....mmmmm...Me too!...lol

[Image: http://www.ifood.tv/files/images/How_To_...hangas.jpg]
Is a psychic, cause she's absolutely right.
^^

NO WAY loves mexican food as much as me.
Thinks he enjoys Mexican more than me...

We can be equal...fair?
^Is friends with HawksRule.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He is a friend of mine too Wink
^Is a good feller.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Call's guys "feller"
^Doesn't know that I'm as COUNTRY as they get!

:biggrin:
#BBFL
^ Has proved his point:biggrin:
^Has got me puzzled by his (*) under his name.
#BBFL
Likes some sports teams from California.
^^

Wants to join Nexus.
^Has a awesome sig.
#BBFL
^Is still a Ohio State fan today
^ Happy the Celtics beat the Lakers !!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^is a fan of JFK quotes
^ Has no Sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
loves his Tigers!
^Loves the Black Bears
A fan of those Boston Celtics.
^Is a fan of no NBA team.
#BBFL
^ is a fan of everybody haha I will leave you alone about that now
  •  Previous
  • 63(current)
  • Next